Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting....

+8
Complexx
Xenon
MikeGore
hiilikeyourbeard
sanderson
SlowMoe
CF
The Liberator
12 posters

Go down

just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... Empty just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting....

Post  The Liberator Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:29 pm

I was going to PM Slow Moe, but I figured I would post on here so that everyone could benefit. I paid him $30 and he made me a really nice headband for the purpose of pulling up my scalp and taking pressure off of the top of my head. I am wearing it as I type this in fact.

I have no idea how tight to make it, but this thing definitely works. In fact, it's a bit uncomfortable now (I think it's a bit too tight!) Anyway, thanks Slow Moe and I'll let you guys know how things progress.

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... Empty Re: just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting....

Post  CF Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 pm

I am wearing mine as I type. I wear it about 40 minutes, after that I find it gives me diminishing results. Half way through I brush the hair like Moe recommends, just to guard against reduced blood flow. It certainly does loosen the scalp. It's not translated to a much looser scalp the next day for me yet but hopefully in time.

CF

Back to top Go down

just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting.... Empty Re: just received head band by Slow Moe and excited about starting....

Post  The Liberator Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 pm

I think I'm going to aim for about 45 minutes to 1 hour once per day. So my regimen is Slow Moe's band plus nearly all of Immortal's supplements and ortho organic shampoo. I got off of Propecia 8 months ago so HOPEFULLY I've already lost all the Propecia induced hair that I'm going to lose. I love my hair, but honestly I think I love my penis more :-/ (which is why I stopped using that crap).

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:07 am

The Liberator wrote:
I have no idea how tight to make it, but this thing definitely works. In fact, it's a bit uncomfortable now (I think it's a bit too tight!)
It took a while to find the sweet spot on how tight to make it. Basically if you picture a sphere you don't want it dead in the middle; you wan it above that point so the squeezing action of the elastic actually pushes your scalp up. I can wear mine comfortably fro 45 minutes at a time, 2X a day. I also have to re-adjust it a couple of times because my scalp muscles will gradually tense up and pull my scalp back down.

The Liberator wrote:I think I'm going to aim for about 45 minutes to 1 hour once per day. So my regimen is Slow Moe's band plus nearly all of Immortal's supplements and ortho organic shampoo. I got off of Propecia 8 months ago so HOPEFULLY I've already lost all the Propecia induced hair that I'm going to lose. I love my hair, but honestly I think I love my penis more :-/ (which is why I stopped using that crap).
I recommend doing it for at least 40-45 minutes, 2x a day. You can wear it under a hat if you're afraid to look silly in public. Also, I believe using a boar brush + dermarolling (and if you have the money, violet wand) on your scalp will increase your results (if you're not doing that already). Some people have weak circualtion to their extremeties naturally so forcing blood up there may be necessary.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 am

CF wrote:  It's not translated to a much looser scalp the next day for me yet but hopefully in time.  
Yeah for me it seems to train my scalp muscles to be in a loosened state. If I go a few days without doing it it it back to wanting to be chronically tight. Do you only do one 40 minute session daily? I do two...
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 am

SlowMoe wrote:
CF wrote:  It's not translated to a much looser scalp the next day for me yet but hopefully in time.  
Yeah for me it seems to train my scalp muscles to be in a loosened state. If I go a few days without doing it it it back to wanting to be chronically tight. Do you only do one 40 minute session daily? I do two...
I was trying to get it all done in one shot and felt it was too long. I never thought about 2 sessions. I will try that out.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
The Liberator wrote:
I have no idea how tight to make it, but this thing definitely works. In fact, it's a bit uncomfortable now (I think it's a bit too tight!)
It took a while to find the sweet spot on how tight to make it. Basically if you picture a sphere you don't want it dead in the middle; you wan it above that point so the squeezing action of the elastic actually pushes your scalp up. I can wear mine comfortably fro 45 minutes at a time, 2X a day. I also have to re-adjust it a couple of times because my scalp muscles will gradually tense up and pull my scalp back down.

The Liberator wrote:I think I'm going to aim for about 45 minutes to 1 hour once per day. So my regimen is Slow Moe's band plus nearly all of Immortal's supplements and ortho organic shampoo. I got off of Propecia 8 months ago so HOPEFULLY I've already lost all the Propecia induced hair that I'm going to lose. I love my hair, but honestly I think I love my penis more :-/ (which is why I stopped using that crap).
I recommend doing it for at least 40-45 minutes, 2x a day. You can wear it under a hat if you're afraid to look silly in public. Also, I believe using a boar brush + dermarolling (and if you have the money, violet wand) on your scalp will increase your results (if you're not doing that already). Some people have weak circualtion to their extremeties naturally so forcing blood up there may be necessary.
any derm roller you recommend?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 pm

can I see it dude? I wanna make one
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:10 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:can I see it dude? I wanna make one
Pm'ed
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 am

Also I should add that the velcro connection should be in the front of the head and it should make a "v" in this area to help the band conform to the forehead slope
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:40 am

I have just recently heard about this head band thing. What is it and how does it work? It seems hard to imagine how a band would loosen the scalp. If anything the word band implies elasticity and tightness. I would love to see a pic of it though. How can I get one?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 am

sanderson wrote:any derm roller you recommend?
I got the cheapest one i could find on amazon. I use it like a stamp though, less painful
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 am

MikeGore wrote:I have just recently heard about this head band thing. What is it and how does it work? It seems hard to imagine how a band would loosen the scalp. If anything the word band implies elasticity and tightness. I would love to see a pic of it though. How can I get one?
Imagine draping a rag over a bowling ball with weights on the four corners. Now put a rubber band around the sheet above the centerline of the ball. The rubber band will pull the sheet "up" relieving the pressure on the top of the ball.

In reality it stretches the scalp muscles fully and holds them there for a long period of time, training them to relax instead of being constantly contracted.

It's made of an elastic cotton like material that is adjustable to different sized heads. i had pics of it in one thread but i don't have time to look or them. PM me if you want one.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 am

I forgot to mention my experiences with these scalp loosening exercises. I noticed that my existing hair started to grow very fast when doing them. Maybe because the scrunching forced extra blood into the vessels and papilla? IDK, but I was surprised at how fast my hair started growing in just over a week of doing them.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
I got the cheapest one i  could find on amazon. I use it like a stamp though, less painful
How long have you been rolling for SlowMoe?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
I got the cheapest one i  could find on amazon. I use it like a stamp though, less painful
cool man, i was looking at those the other day, i will pick one up, thanks
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Slow moe is one smart person. Slowmoe how is your progress

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:10 pm

sanderson wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
Sanderson, make sure to get a 1.5 192 needles... Best one I believe.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Complexx wrote:
sanderson wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
Sanderson, make sure to get a 1.5 192 needles... Best one I believe.
ok cool thanks, i will look for taht.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:11 am

Complexx wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
How long have you been rolling for SlowMoe?
I've done it maybe 4 times over the last 3 months lol. I dread it.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:24 am

israelite wrote:Slow moe is one smart person. Slowmoe how is your progress
Thanks bud. I just think alot lol.

Honestly I have been seeing results, but like I said before it's a slow process. My bald spot has shrunken in diameter significantly, just a guess from 4" to 3" with a forrest of vellus/ intermediate hairs in the middle. My hairline hasen't moved forward much, although therre are intermediate hairs basically covering previously bald areas; they just haven't turned dark.

Like I said before I'm going to get a HT. I think that in maybe another 5 years i might have a full crown and most of my hairline grown back. BUT, I would be almost 40 and honestly I still look and feel young other than my hair and i am ready to not be bald. I can afford it and 1 year to a full head of hair sounds better than 5 or more.

So that said, I've been slacking on the treatments and have been maintaining at least because I still don't notice much shedding at all.

I think if I had started this at a NW2/ 3 I would have had better/ quicker results, but my hairline has been shot for at least 7 years. So I would expect it to take that long to get it back.

One think that I know without a doubt is the old balding clock theory is a crock. I am fairly certain internal issues cause the diffuse type thinning, as this can be seen outside the galea area. However the actual balding occurs from scalp muscle tension in the vast majority of cases, I am certain.

My .02
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:05 am

so any one get result from slow moe band....sanderson it seems you are only one of this guys still here ..so what you got?? Question
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 am

This looks very expensive

perhaps a cheaper alternative would be an

air pressure belt

slimming belt

pressure belt massager

inflatable neck massager

headband massager

Much cheaper. But finding the right one using keywords is difficult.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenzeen01 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Is SlowMoe still around guys, any1 know..?

Tenzeen01

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:25 am

this will press the scalp too, but isn't perfect

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Vibrating-Head-Massager-Music-Device-Electric-Head-And-Scalp-Massager-Brain-Massage-Improves-Sleep-Head-Air/2658054_32804456064.html

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down