Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head?

3 posters

Go down

Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? Empty Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head?

Post  gbp2000 Wed May 19, 2010 1:05 am

Hey all,

Not sure if it due to some treatment / topical I am trying, but the growth on my 'island' (I've lost my temples is very slow). I would say it is at least a third slower than the rest of my head.

I don't seem to be able to grow it out past four or five inches...

Any ideas why?

I thought I was imagining this, but this has been going on for a few months now.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? Empty Re: Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head?

Post  tooler Wed May 19, 2010 3:33 am

I noticed the same - I use a hair trimmer, and on my normal area I cut lets say 5mm and on MPB area 3-4mm.

tooler

Back to top Go down

Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head? Empty Re: Hair Growth in MPB areas - very slow compared to rest of head?

Post  ubraj Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 am

Normal regarding MPB and a reason why I like LLLT.

Here is a quote

"The ratio on a normal, healthy scalp is about 90% anagen to 10% telogen. With hair loss, the ratio of anagen to telogen diminishes."

more info = http://www.forhair.com/Articles/Anagen_or_telogen_.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down