Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
what to mix with iodine for topical use? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what to mix with iodine for topical use?

+2
Balthier
sanderson
6 posters

Go down

what to mix with iodine for topical use? Empty what to mix with iodine for topical use?

Post  sanderson Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:37 am

heard grapefruit seed extract was good, but dont want DHT inhibitor as being applied to gentials, any ideas?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

what to mix with iodine for topical use? Empty Re: what to mix with iodine for topical use?

Post  Balthier Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:11 am

aloe would probably work good, or some fresh sauerkraut juice.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

what to mix with iodine for topical use? Empty Re: what to mix with iodine for topical use?

Post  Biffy Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey Sanderson. I will also do iodine painting to the testicles in hope to restore my sensitivity. How much are you going to use and what will be the ratio of dilution?

Also I read in some of older threads that CS said iodine painting isn't efficient - it gets absorbed in the air. What would you do to prevent that?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 am

Balthier wrote:aloe would probably work good, or some fresh sauerkraut juice.
thanks man.. i gave this a try, and i think it worked. i dunno, i didn't feel stinging really.

Hey Sanderson. I will also do iodine painting to the testicles in hope to restore my sensitivity. How much are you going to use and what will be the ratio of dilution?

Also I read in some of older threads that CS said iodine painting isn't efficient - it gets absorbed in the air. What would you do to prevent that?
hey man, i just put it straight on there. i put like 40 drops of iosol the first time directly on there not diluted.. it worked like a charm, but i think i had an initial boost and now i'm coming down from it. i'm really not sure. i'm a more complicated case though because i am dealing with post fin side effects.

then i just bought lugols and i bought like 4o drops again directly on it. the testicles feel weird when i put it directly on it, like scaly kind of, so i am going to lay off doing so much, but i just wanted to get an initial test of it.

when i put the lugols on, it honestly looks like it was directly absorbed because it seemed to disappear. the iosol seemed to be staying there for a little bit.

check out this site for more info: http://lowtestosteroneremedy.com/iodine-testicle-painting/
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 am

It should absorb just fine all on its own. I read a study once showing they find a discrepancy in reports between iodine topical absorption and changes in serum levels of iodine. Despite no reports in observed absorbance, people's blood levels are rising after applying it to skin. Sounds like a weakness in the methods to me, and that iodine should be getting across.

If not, stick it in some DMSO (diluted of course) and rub it on. A dropper is useful.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh Ok thanks. I thought that iodine will burn my skin if used undiluted. Did you sense any improvement of sensitivity/pleasure?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 am

Why would one want to mix iodine with some substance? To increase absorbtion? I doubt you can do much before iodine changes its form...

Lugols is less viscous so it's easier to evaporate, because of other things in Iosol - the formula appears to stay much longer on the skin. I am not sure how much of any form the skin absorb either ways. I'd be happy to know how it worked on you guys. For lugols, i'd dilute it to 1% or so and apply it more frequently...

At a time, i was fan of white iodine as i shed plenty of dead skin with it - i applied it on scalp. And as AS54 said - worth having a dropper while applying it to tricky parts...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 am

White iodine is just SSKI, right?

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 am

Potassium iodide, for more info use ''decolorized iodine'' on Google... It's particularly useful for treating fungus infections...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 am

Well I read that iodine does evaporate in the air and only 10% of it goes in the skin. So you would need something to prevent that... - can anyone confirm this?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 am

I wouldnt worry about iodine not beomg absorbed because i felt a noticeable difference after i applied it the next day.

Regarding did it work with pleasure, yes it did.

I wanted something to mix it with because it burns the skin and stings.. the texture of my skon down there is different now, so im waiting until it goes back to normal
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 pm

sanderson wrote:I wouldnt worry about iodine not beomg absorbed because i felt a noticeable difference after i applied it the next day.

I wanted something to mix it with because it burns the skin and stings.. the texture of my skon down there is different now, so im waiting until it goes back to normal
Hey, I applied Iosol drop straight on my skin and it didn't absorb just stained my skin - didn't burn or anything - no effect whatsoever. Do I need to dilute it with distilled water and then apply it?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Biffy wrote:
sanderson wrote:I wouldnt worry about iodine not beomg absorbed because i felt a noticeable difference after i applied it the next day.

Hey, I applied Iosol drop straight on my skin and it didn't absorb just stained my skin - didn't burn or anything - no effect whatsoever. Do I need to dilute it with distilled water and then apply it?
probably a good idea. i kept putting it on my skin, at first it did the same thing, no burn and stained the skin. however, after doing it for a few days, it def. started burning and changed the texture of the skin. the ksin is now back to normal.. but it is probably a good idea to dilute so it doesnt burn in the future because it turns almost impossible to apply it when it burns bad and your skin is all weird texture. i would say dilute it with aloe gel, you can buy some at whole foods, but honestly i am just talking in general, i am not 100% sure what the best dillution method would be or the efffect it would have, water could work, it takes a few days to know.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down