Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine Empty Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine

Post  hadrion Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:52 am

Hey guys,

I had been feeling pretty run down of late. Work has picked up a lot while I'm trying to fit my strength training and HIIT into that schedule. I had run out of Lugols for a few weeks and didn't immediately replace it. I started to really slow down mentally and physically during these weeks.

I've noticed since I started taking it again that I'm feeling much better all around on higher doses. Like 60mg's/day the past 4-5 days.

Is there any reason not to use a dosage that high for an extended period of time? Any thoughts? I'm taking all the co-factors like Selenium and Vitamin C along with Magnesium with it so I'm not having any detox symptoms. Just feel a lot better, like more awake/alive on more.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine Empty Re: Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 am

hadrion - A higher dose can be quite appropriate for some over the long term. Albert Szent-Györgyi who discovered vitamin C took 1 gram of the stuff per day. He died at the age of 93.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine Empty Re: Thoughts on safe high everyday doses of Iodine

Post  hadrion Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:48 am

Thanks CS. I feel much better on the higher dose than I did on the 12.5 mg per day I was sticking with for awhile. Just wasn't sure if that's considered too high for daily maintenance or not. The comparison, for me, is quite stark. It's like a light turns on in my head on the high dose.

For the record, the things that have most positively affected my gut health and thus my overall health are the iodine, berberine, betaine and kefir daily. When I'm consistently on that kind of regimen, I'm a different person physically/mentally.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down