Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Family Member EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Family Member EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Family Member EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Family Member EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Family Member EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Family Member EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Family Member EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Family Member EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Family Member EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Family Member

4 posters

Go down

Family Member Empty Family Member

Post  Gibson Mon May 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I have a family member who is being treated for high blood pressure, poor circulation in the legs, macular degeneration and anxiety attacks.

I know this is a lot at once, but his health has seemingly rapidly declined quickly--fortunately not cancer.

The anxiety attacks may be related to the open heart surgery which, in my opinion, has brought about this rapid decline.

He was a smoker until the open heart surgery.

Apparently, he now walks in pain, and his circulation in his legs is so bad that at his last check-up, a pulse could not be gaged from his ankles/legs. I'm told he is in pain to walk.

He has lost peripheral vision in one eye and sees dots. Gets shots in the eye when bleeding is present.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Family Member Empty Re: Family Member

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon May 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Gibson - In cases like these, the medical cartel (purveyors of cut, burn and poison) unleash multiple daggers for these victims.

With that said, would have to know the existing poisons he/she is on.

From your description, sounds like a combination of chronic vein insufficiency and/or intermittent claudication for the legs and pain.

Hopefully there is no warfarin (coumadin) being prescribed yet or currently, as that would make matters pretty complicated and worse, most helpful supplements would be contraindicated.

The heart, contrary to what a typical cardiologist would have us believe, the heart is remarkably easy to fix.

Unfortunately, medical school does not teach that most types of heart disease are just nutrient deficiencies.

For various reasons that require a lot of explanation, many standard multi-vitamins will not do a heart patient much good. The short explanation is both vitamins thiamine (b1), Adenine (b4) and folate do not work because they are synthetic and foreign to the body. The solution is to use high dose brewer's yeast or wheat germ (some cannot tolerate wheat germ, so check that first).

Some additional information would be useful, such as ejection fraction, LVH strain pattern results, is the heart enlarged?
Is there congestive heart failure, what are the risk factor readings such as lipoprotein(a), homocysteine, high-sensitive C-reactive protein, ferritin and fibrinogen. Also is there any diastolic dysfunction via Echocardiogram results?

Hopefully the patient is not taking any statins, such as lipitor, mevacor, zocor, vytorin, zetia, etc.
If they are, stopping with them do a lot of good. These deplete the essential co-enzyme Q10 which is mostly concentrated in the heart muscle. Without this "spark plug" congestive heart failure and incessant fatigue are inevitable. Whether these are used or not, adding high dose Co-enzyme Q10 is very important. For an open heart patient, 200 to 400 milligrams of reduced Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol) is important.

If there is no coumadin/warfarin being used taking Pycnogenol 100 milligrams three times daily with 1,000 units of Nattokinase three times daily would be very beneficial. But not safe to take if the prior drug mentioned is being taken.
There are exceptions, but it can be tricky. For example, outdated teaching suggests that vitamin K interferes with Coumadin/warfarin, but actually the opposite is true. Eventually INR levels become more stable. Still this has to be monitored carefully.

High dose fish oil (Krill would be much more preferable).

Most heart disease patients live considerably longer when sufficient Omega-3 is being taken.

Cayenne pepper taken in progressively larger doses in warm or hot water is very effective to enrich oxygen starved tissues.

Magnesium, is very important. Mag oil would be as effective as Magnesium IV, and that spares about 87% of heart attack deaths compared to placebo.

Sustained Arginine (AAKG), this helps dilate blood vessels more than 200%, very useful. The dosage is 6 grams per day

Carnitine at 1,000 mg is also recommended.

Testosterone therapy is amazing in heart disease. T levels should be checked. Assuming they are low and they probably are, T-replacement will do a lot of good very quickly.

D-Ribose, taken at 5 grams per serving two to three times a day, there is no cheaper version of a heart transplant. Yes, this actually grows heart tissue. Usually following open heart surgery there is damaged (scarring) post procedure.
Additionally, this will fuel ATP back into the system. Usually these patients cannot generate sufficient ATP, because in a sense their "capacitor" is not storing up enough or generating enough ATP during rest. Also check for sleep apnea, that's another thing to fix if needed. A sleep study maybe needed.

Assessing heavy metals via toxic urine metals test. IV-Chelation is very, very helpful in vascular diseases, particularly intermittent claudication.

Not a huge surprise but Ecklonia Cava is such a diverse supplement, it would help address several factors in this situation.

This is not a complete list, but enough to get a good start on the road to recovery.

Also health problems are rarely isolated, so the eye problem and the anxiety symptoms will improve the the previous. Eye problems usually are caused by toxic metals and/or high glucose.

If the patient is diabetic, put them on Benfotiamine and lipoic acid also.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Almost forgot, have their vitamin D levels checked. It wasn't a surprised because of similar studies but the New England Journal of Medicine reported recently, that ICU patients are commonly deficient in Vitamin D. Also death is pretty much equated to how much D you have. Mortality risk is all-cause related, the less D, the more likely death awaits.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks IH!!! I'll reference this.

Unfortunately, he is on many meds--not sure which ones. And not very open to alternative therapies. I suspect/agree that whatever Dr. prescribed protocol he is on will ultimately shorten his life.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 am

CS,

What would you recommend if someone has an enlarged left ventricular wall?

This caused in part by a thiamine deficiency and a possible failure of the sodium pump, which affects its uptake.

See previous answer for more info.

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Magnesium orotate, vitamin D3 gelcaps 5000IU daily, vitamin K2 as MK-7, mixed vitamin B, nattokinase or nattozymes, low-dose naltrexone (3mg at bedtime,) zeaxanthin, lutein, taurine. For the eyes, you can make a 1-5% pharmaceutical grade eye-drop solution with sodium ascorbate, taurine, MSM (5-10%) and distilled water. Then on every other night, use a pre-prepared acetyl-l-carnosine eye-drop solution. Also look into grounding or earthing of his bedsheets. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 am

steve215 wrote:CS,

What would you recommend if someone has an enlarged left ventricular wall?

This caused in part by a thiamine deficiency and a possible failure of the sodium pump, which affects its uptake.

See previous answer for more info.

I don't remember typing that. CS, did you edit my post? lol

Also is this a good wheat germ product? http://www.iherb.com/Bob-s-Red-Mill-Natural-Raw-Wheat-Germ-32-oz-907-g/29548?at=0

Thank You!

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 am

I'm not sure what happened, but maybe I hit edit instead of quote.

Some are wheat sensitive, so if there is bloat or problems, might use a difference source.

Also, D-Ribose is very helpful for this.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down