Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyYesterday at 3:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyThu May 02, 2024 1:25 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES

+4
Mastery
ghai018
moby
Amaranthaceae
8 posters

Go down

Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES Empty Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 pm

If you are still having problems, try avoid 100% these three type of foods for 1 month:

all cheese
eggs
milk

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES Empty Re: Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES

Post  moby Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:21 pm

I read in many places that for most people, food sensitivities go away once you're free of mercury and other heavy metals and candida.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES Empty Re: Every regime reversing MPB starts with identifying FOOD INTOLERANCES

Post  ghai018 Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:39 pm

To be honest I've been detoxing from mercury for a year or so and they haven't got a lot better.

It's really easy for me to tell since I get stuffy nose when I eat food that I can't tolerate.

I avoid those... but in reality the majority of what I can eat is - very ripe fruits (and only a few types), meat, fish/shellfish, potatoes etc

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:18 pm

moby wrote:I read in many places that for most people, food sensitivities go away once you're free of mercury and other heavy metals and candida.
It's a bit more than that - you have to lower the pathogenic load massively

read rdkml posts

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  KeepGrowin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm

I was on a gluten, dairy, egg excluded diet for 2 years and saw changes in NOTHING. I was eating super clean and avoided all processed foods and many other "toxins" and just felt crappy the entire time.

Sorry, this is just nutritional witchcraft that gets repeated everywhere but I saw nothing from it.

Edit: Also worth mentioning I had multiple food intolerance tests run that are supposed to show even the "delayed" allergies and I avoided all the foods listed without result of any kind like so many others who have gone this route.

KeepGrowin

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 pm

>> To be honest I've been detoxing from mercury for a year or so and they haven't got a lot better.

What was your detoxing regimen?

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 pm

did you do stuff to strengthen the gut and flora as well? Have to ask.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Diffusing Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:46 pm

what about getting a test done like this: http://allergytest.co/

are these legit?

I've already dropped milk because its pro-inflammation

Diffusing

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 am

>> It's a bit more than that - you have to lower the pathogenic load massively

>> read rdkml posts

>> M

his answer to everything is to use a rife machine. How about something sane?

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 am

Yeah.

How to do it?

moby wrote:>> It's a bit more than that - you have to lower the pathogenic load massively

>> read rdkml posts

>> M

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah.

How to do it?

moby wrote:>> It's a bit more than that - you have to lower the pathogenic load massively

>> read rdkml posts

>> M

Anti-biofilm protocols using systemic enzymes followed by antimicrobials/empty stomach for candida and bacteria, and MMS, salt/vit c protocols for parasites... Nasal rinses with xylitol, salt, baking soda for chronic sinus habitation. -pathogen strategies ive tried and gotten obvious improvement

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down