Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation

2 posters

Go down

Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation Empty Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am

Its no secret that scalp inflammation plays a big role in the loss of hair. When my scalp is inflammed, I shed like crazy and thin out at an alarming rate.

Alot of regimens seem to be reactive, taking supplement that are anti-inflammatory. The problem is that we are fighting symptoms rather than trying to prevent the inflammation from occuring in the first place.

So how do we prevent scalp inflammation? I think its by identifying what is contributing and unfortunately, its many things.

So my goal is to try and identify what things causes the scalp to have the "itch". If everyone could share what makes their scalp inflammed, perhaps we can have a whole list of things and know what is best to avoid so we can be proactive.

For me, here is what makes my scalp itch (that I'm aware of):

- Stomach issues. Digestive problems and stomach aches. Usually from eating foods that don't digest well with my body. When my stomach feels good, there is much less inflammation in my body
- High histamine. I have always had allergies and take an anti-histamine every day. Sometimes when I get the itch,
I also have itching in other parts of my body. Taking an anti-histamine can help alot.
- Stress/Anxiety. No doubt when I'm in this state, I lose hair faster

Thats all I really know at this point. Curious to hear more from you guys and what triggers your scalp inflammation.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation Empty Re: Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation

Post  john3333 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:48 am

For me, chronic insomnia is probably 98% of the cause of my scalp inflammation. Masturbation is 1.5%. Diet is 0.5%.
For other people, aging is the cause of hairloss.

When you don't sleep enough, antioxidants,including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, decrease.

When you age, these antioxidant hormones also decrease naturally. If you are old and have inherited hairloss genes, hairloss is inevitable.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation Empty Re: Identifying causes of Scalp Inflammation

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:30 am

I've said this before, but something else that causes scalp inflammation for me is smells.
I left the window open last night and while I was asleep I could smell someone was cooking. It had a strong smell and it was definitely causing scalp inflammation. This has happened many times before.
When I boil millet, it gives off something to the air that my scalp doesn't like.
Yesterday someone put air freshener or perfume really close to my door so I was forced to smell it for a while and it was causing some scalp inflammation.
When someone cooks something oily it seems to give off more of a smell and causes me more hairloss.

I'm not sure what's in millet that makes its smell cause scalp inflammation. This doesn't happen to other grains. Maybe I'm just not used to millet. I rarely eat it. If I ate millet everyday, maybe I'd get used to its smell.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down