Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair loss that starts and stops? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair loss that starts and stops?

Go down

Hair loss that starts and stops? Empty Hair loss that starts and stops?

Post  hairmaniac Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:37 am

Hello all, I'm a male 22 years old, and I've been suffering from hair loss for the past 3 years. My hair loss is not the classic mpb, but its a thinning over the top of the head (my crown is full of hair, and hairline has almost zero receding since this began). There are periods where my hair sheds alot and periods where I don't have any hair loss at all. All this trouble began a few months after a period where I had extreme stress / depression. On that period I had developed some digestive / constipation problems too, which solved themselves, but hair loss / thinning still continues. I eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, green juices, lean meats etc. But I eat almost no complex carbs...could that be a reason? I'm also suspecting that I could have issues with my thyroid,since I had some symptoms of thyroid imbalance, and thyroid imbalances "run" in my family.

Does anyone have a similar issue? Any tips on how to get over this problem? It really bothers me.

Thanks for listening

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down