Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food

4 posters

Go down

The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food Empty The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 pm

The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food:

FAT
PROTEIN
FRUIT

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food Empty Re: The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

What types of fat and protein?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food Empty Re: The universally ideal diet for humans consist of three types of food

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:47 am

AS54 wrote:What types of fat and protein?
Unsaturated fats: omega 6 and 3 from nuts, seeds and fruits.

Saturated fats from animal meats.

Protein from animal meats.

Protein from vegetable sources lentils, peas, beans.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  KidCali Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 am

cpio wrote:
AS54 wrote:What types of fat and protein?
Unsaturated fats:  omega 6 and 3 from nuts, seeds and fruits.
Protein from vegetable sources lentils, peas, beans.
I don't think there is a universally ideal diet per se, everyone clearly digests food differently based on their genetic bag of digestive enzymes and Krebs cycle (for example many Asian people are deficient in an enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase, so they don't do so well with Alcohol).

I'm also allergic to peas and many other legumes (checkpeas etc). Even an Ayurvedic doctor in India told me to stay away from beans.

The one other problem with saying that they are universal foods is that they don't grow everywhere and our ancestors would not have been able to boil beans to eat them before the invention of fire - which would mean that if they did eat beans, it would have been eating bean sprouts, not the cooked dry beans that we eat today.

KidCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 am

Other than the beans and seeds, I'd totally agree. In terms of the lectin content these aren't much different than cereal grains. I suppose if you cooked the beans with wet heat for long enough, it would eliminate most of that, but even then I don't like all of the fiber content. Some people tolerate that better than others though. As far as seeds are concerned, I tend to shy away, plants protect their seeds.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 am

I like beans like refried pinto and black beans, but my gut feels that the next day usually unless I have very small amount.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am

Balthier, same here. Even wet heat cooking for about a half hour won't eliminate that for me. I'm trying to rework my diet at the moment, and I think focusing on lowering lectins and FODMAP will be the big priority. After that, sort it all out on other criteria (omega 6-omega 3 fat content, glycemic load, calcium:phosphate ratio, free fructose:glucose ratio, etc.). I'd like to try to find the perfect diet for me, which really is something everyone has to find for themselves. I think there are some hard and fast principles that apply to pretty much everyone (like the adaptability to eating meats and fruit) but amounts of various foods, macros, sensitivties and immunity....its all very personal.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down