Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Fluoride Friends Fires Back! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fluoride Friends Fires Back!

+6
Complexx
Xenon
AS54
CausticSymmetry
DeadlyDevice
Misirlou
10 posters

Go down

Fluoride Friends Fires Back! Empty Fluoride Friends Fires Back!

Post  Misirlou Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am

THE ANTI-FLUORIDATIONIST THREAT TO PUBLIC HEALTH
By the Institute for Science in Medicine
http://www.scienceinmedicine.org/policy/papers/AntiFluoridationist.pdf

Come on ppl!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Fluoride Friends Fires Back! Empty Re: Fluoride Friends Fires Back!

Post  DeadlyDevice Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 am

Collectively, governments, most medical institutions, and big corporations are mass murderers, except that the responsibility is diffused so it looks like no one is guilty.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever again take seriously a single one of their publications or advocations.

Fluoride does nothing for teeth, and adding any chemical element in excess to any public water supply or otherwise common part of nature is foolish & misguided without advanced long-term research (which in the context of fluoride have never been done).

May as well add antibiotics, cough syrup, and laxatives to the water supply. Just in case. F...n ridiculous.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:19 am

Lol I agree..

I find it hilarious how this pathetic attempt is designed. Not only do they completely fail in trying to prove fluoride safe, they also focus too much trying to undermine the seriousness of the people behind the anti-fluoridation revolution, such as Mike Adams and Dr. Mercola. Surely both of these health celebs are partly questionable, but not about bashing sodium fluoride.

One interesting thing though is the fact that a lot of people don't read studies deep enough, me included cyclops 

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 am

It's sad that the fluid flow factor in tooth decay is virtually unheard of....The real cause of tooth decay.

It's also sad that most people who believe the propaganda about vaccines being 'necessary.'

I feel as if we are are still in the age of Galileo in many respects.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 am

Not to mention that the evidence for increased rates of bone fractures in the young and eldery and also thyroid cancer really can't be interpreted in any logical way without fluoridation of the water. I decided to change my sig recently, and it appears this new thread couldn't be more relevant for it. I wonder guys, do the powers that be drink from the municipal water supply?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 am

AS54 wrote:I decided to change my sig recently
The Artist formerly known as Prince.
AS54 formerly known as ??

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 am

Hahaha.

The artist formerly known as anthonyspencer54.

I got sick of typing my whole name out every time I logged in.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 am

IDK how true this excerpt is, but the full article is certainly interesting (link at bottom)

"The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from a research chemist by the name of Charles Perkins. He writes:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation", to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient and cost-effective light lobotomy? --- Ott].

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty."

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go to Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plans to communize the world."

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great I.G. Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine --- any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

Signed: CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October, 1954.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Misirlou wrote:Lol I agree..

I find it hilarious how this pathetic attempt is designed. Not only do they completely fail in trying to prove fluoride safe, they also focus too much trying to undermine the seriousness of the people behind the anti-fluoridation revolution, such as Mike Adams and Dr. Mercola. Surely both of these health celebs are partly questionable, but not about bashing sodium fluoride.

One interesting thing though is the fact that a lot of people don't read studies deep enough, me included cyclops 

Dr mercola being questionable? Are you being serious lol?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  <<< Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Sodium fluoride should stay in toothpaste where it is actually somewhat effective.

Things like the hexafluoroaluminate in the water supply is only really useful for putting aluminium in your brain.

Many sensible scientists are wary of the dangers of vaccines, fluoridation etc. But armies of Sciencists (Sciencism?) make anyone who questions it to be anti-science. I suppose some of this is partly funded by the political and business interests, but it is all rather depressing...

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 am

Complexx wrote: Dr mercola being questionable? Are you being serious lol?

Can't tell if you're being serious either, haha.

I like Mercola and I think his heart's in the right place, but sometimes his salesman shows through when it comes to certain things. And do I think all of his products are quality enough to charge the prices he does? Probably not.

Delusional,

I totally agree. When you sit back and start to realize just how big of a machine is against you, how long its been being built, who is in control of it, and slowly begin to realize that it is so entrenched that there is probably nothing that will ever change things besides all out war....it can ruin your week.

While I don't think burying our heads in the sand is the right thing to do, sometimes it feels like all we can do is just look out for ourselves and those closest to us. I think just being aware of it puts you in a better position than 99% of people.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 am

Complexx wrote:Dr mercola being questionable? Are you being serious lol?
AS54 wrote:Can't tell if you're being serious either, haha.

Do I come around as a serious dude? Wink

Come on guys, Quackwatch lists Mercola as a charlatan. So it must be true. No? Basketball 

Look, I've always backed Dr. Mercola and I agree, his heart is FOR SURE in the right place and I would probably take a FDA-bullet for him. Having that said, sometimes Mercola is just too absolute. Too certain too quick. I for one thinks it's important to analyze our "heroes" too, because our side cannot afford too many errors being done. Perhaps "questionable" was a bit too harsh.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Fluoride Friends Fires Back! Empty Boron is the ONLY element that disolve Flouride

Post  perfectmo Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 am

The only problem is that Boron has to be in the smallest size acheivable.

There is a new company that produces atomic size particles of Noble and not noble metals.

They are working on a process that make PURE Boron atoms in distilled water.

They already make Pure Silver Atoms, Gold Atoms, Iridium, Rhodium and Ruthenium atoms products in distilled water, and even colloidal silver atoms.

What makes this products is that there are none like them, atom size particles, with the Highest PPM in the world and guaranteed not chemicals.

For those of you that do not know, the hydroxides cause the hair to fall out, the peroxides cause premature gray hair.

Which explains why its better to go chem free.

Also the reason people lose their hair is ecause of low levels of Testosterone, Boron... help control the production of testosterone.

In addition that Boron actualy decalcifys the pituatary gland which flouride calcifies.

perfectmo

http://www.gold2live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am

perfectmo wrote:The only problem is that Boron has to be in the smallest size acheivable.

There is a new company that produces atomic size particles of Noble and not noble metals.

They already make Pure Silver Atoms, Gold Atoms, Iridium, Rhodium and Ruthenium atoms products in distilled water, and even colloidal silver atoms.

What makes this products is that there are none like them, atom size particles, with the Highest PPM in the world and guaranteed not chemicals.

For those of you that do not know, the hydroxides cause the hair to fall out, the peroxides cause premature gray hair.

Which explains why  its better to go chem free.

Also the reason people lose their hair is ecause of low levels of Testosterone, Boron... help control the production of testosterone.

In addition that Boron actualy decalcifys the pituatary gland which flouride calcifies.

What
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 pm

AS54 wrote:
perfectmo wrote:The only problem is that Boron has to be in the smallest size acheivable.

Which explains why  its better to go chem free.

What

Boron neutralizes fluoride.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 am

baller234 wrote:

Boron neutralizes fluoride.
What form of Boron are we talking here? I wouldn't be too keen on exposing the body to beyond levels than it already is...

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 pm

baller234 wrote:Boron neutralizes fluoride.
That is interesting. I've never heard that boron is capable of this. But my concern would be, how soluble is the fluoride salt. I would guess (biochem is not my forte) you are going to get some kind of tetrafluoroborate adduct, and how are these detoxed and how effectively? Is there any evidence for boron actually undergoing this process and being excreted this way?

It just seems like there are other elements out there that would have a higher probability of forming salts with fluoride, like sodium or calcium.

I also think vitamin C/calcium is one of the better ways to reduce fluoride bioavailability and excretion. People who are vitamin C sufficient show much greater levels of fluoride excretion when exposed to it. They also get less deposition in bone/teeth.

AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 am

Misirlou wrote:
Complexx wrote:Dr mercola being questionable? Are you being serious lol?
AS54 wrote:Can't tell if you're being serious either, haha.
Do I come around as a serious dude? Wink

Come on guys, Quackwatch lists Mercola as a charlatan. So it must be true. No? Basketball 

Look, I've always backed Dr. Mercola and I agree, his heart is FOR SURE in the right place and I would probably take a FDA-bullet for him. Having that said, sometimes Mercola is just too absolute. Too certain too quick. I for one thinks it's important to analyze our "heroes" too, because our side cannot afford too many errors being done. Perhaps "questionable" was a bit too harsh.
Quackwatch is one of many "services" to squash so-called 'illegitimate' health people. However, it's outright fraud in my opinion. A good example of how pharmaceutical companies attempt and often succeed to generate distrust in "alternative" people is create these types of sites, such as Quackwatch. Everyone should check out the new movie called Burzynski Part 2. It's a good example of what goes on and it's not good at all (with what the cartel does to protect its profits).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm no chemist so I don't really know what would be the "ideal" form of boron to take for fluoride although I don't think it would matter all that much.  I remember Prague talked about how it saved him from toxic fluoride poisoning.

They talk a lot about the different forms (borax, cheleated, etc.) at curzone.  http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=856737

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Iodine and lithium also help remove fluoride from the body.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down