Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!!

5 posters

Go down

Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! Empty Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!!

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 am

Oh that was horrible! I went on..... HairLossTalk!! Oh man that's an experience I don't wanna repeat in a hurry!

Welcome back online, Immortal Hair forum! ^_^

Hoppi

EDIT -- Ok that was a bit harsh about HLT! A lot of the members are just quite closed-minded that's all >.<
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! Empty Re: Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!!

Post  RisingFist Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am

Was worried FDA hacked the site lol. Glad it's working again.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!! Empty Re: Yay it's back! Immortal Hair is back!!

Post  AS54 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

The FDA doesn't tend to get concerned unless you are getting an anomalous amount of attention or you break about the $2,000,000 limit in revenue for nutraceutical products.

Its interesting. I work in the insurance industry and that's what I've learned is that the FDA tends to prick up its ears when you hit around 2 million dollars. And then they find a way to bring a suit against you for fraud. It let's them pierce the corporate veil and go after specific individuals and they ruin companies that way.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 am

Yea I've read some reports on natural news regarding some merchants of organic products being sent to jail with nothing that holds up. It's crazy how corrupt the world is and since many people are already busy and have their hands full with the daily hardships of their lives, they don't have time to notice what's happening around us or stand together to fight it. The system is built excellently against us. Maybe when we no longer need to use gas for cars and planes, have stem cell procedures flourish with success and have enough evidence against corporations that might give the people an opportunity to create a new revolution. That might happen in the next 20 years but we'll see. Maybe we'll have another world war. Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 am

I love this place though! So open-minded and constructive and awesome!

On HLT there has been no noticeable change in THREE AND A HALF YEARS - still talking about the big 3 and genetics.

We've learned so much in that same time or at least that's how it seems to me! ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Rising, think about it though...when we dont need all of those things where will all of the jobs go? When technology advances less jobs are needed and more people will have to depend on government. An extreme example is fusion. How many jobs would be lost from this invention.

A friend of mine from Brazil mentioned that if companies used the technology we have here to make their companies more efficient it would cripple the economy. Ok im done rambling :p

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 am

This video I think adequately explains how the economy is crippled with respect to health care industry:

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down