Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others

2 posters

Go down

Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others Empty Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others

Post  TapItIn Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:47 am

HI guys,

I was wondering what CS's and others opinion is (health and hair wise) about taking a pre workout like jack3d.

http://www.iherb.com/USPlabs-Jack-3D-Micro-Micro-Engineered-Pre-Workout-Technology-Lemon-Lime-5-1-oz-146-g/46634

eNOS Super Performance System
L-Citrulline, Arginine Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, Grape Seed (95% Proanthocyanidins) Extract 2247 mg * 4494 mg *
CNS Contractile Stimulant System
Caffeine, Norcoclaurine HCl (Norcoline). 3.4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid 182 mg * 364 mg *
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg 84% 100 mg 167%

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others Empty Re: Jack3d - Pre Workout - CS and others

Post  AS54 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:51 am

I've used this product before and thoroughly enjoyed it. It does what it is designed to do, which is increase blood flow and act as a stimulant. The caffeine and higenamine are pretty stimulatory and provide a pretty solid energy boost.

That said, if you have any type of adrenal issues, it can be a bit much. Especially the higenamine. It boosts your levels of catecholamines. Basically, its puts you into a prolonged fight or flight mode. While that can be useful, and aid in burning fat, it is an essential stressor. People who are already in good health can usually tolerate it. But any adrenal problems and it could make you worse for the wear.

Make sure to consume enough carbohydrate after your workout, it will help mitigate some of those issues.

In terms of hair loss, there are a couple of things that this product could do that might be argued to be anti-hair. Do I think it will make or break where you are at? Nope.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down