Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to get over the stress of hair loss?

+9
Hoppipolla
rickfowler
NDW
TrueGround
hadrion
alphadelta
AS54
Growdamnit
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to get over the stress of hair loss?

Post  Growdamnit Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 am

I do the same shit. Just need to get the fuck over it.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

How to get over the stress of hair loss? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to get over the stress of hair loss?

Post  AS54 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 am

Amen.

It seems like its a big leap from where you are now to not giving a fuck. But its really not.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 am

i know this is an old thread, but i'd like to share my story of when i started losing my hair and what i've noticed in other people who are losing/have lost some of theirs.

as a guy in his mid twenties who recently started losing his hair, i want to point out what i have seen on a regular basis working in customer service. people who seem more stressed out to me, have much greater hair loss than the others. it could be a result OF the hairloss or it could very well be a main cause.

a little about me, i have OCD. not obsessive actions but thoughts and BDD. sometime last year i had a part of my back that was burning for no reason. it worried me, i looked up possible causes, and before i knew it i was getting all sorts of tests done and was bed ridden from this burning that spread over my shoulders, back and arms. for a while i was convinced i had ms, because i had a terrible bout of shakes and burning. after about 3 months of this physical and mental torture i soon figured out what was causing it... my thoughts. my mind was actually causing me these physical problems. once i figured this out. it stopped. having ocd made moving my mind to other things. i learned this because i figured out when i would sleep, it would all vanish until about 25 miunutes after i woke up... once my brain really got obsessing on these symptoms and fears.

the mind is so powerful it is incredible. i can think my head into a burning inflamed mess. and i do it often, the fear of hairloss and inflimation keep it allllllll going round and round

anyway, a year ago is when i started losing my hair. coincidence? don't think so.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2