Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity

+4
virtua_
runnerup
TrueGround
ubraj
8 posters

Go down

Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity Empty Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity

Post  ubraj Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 am

Good info in the below two radio interviews. I highlighted some areas to listen regarding earthing info.

This is important information for those with a chronic illness and I would recommend everyone buy a GS meter to measure the dirty electricity in their home.

Sam Milham, MD – Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization – March 18, 2013

http://oneradionetwork.com/environment/sam-milham-md-dirty-electricity-electrification-and-the-diseases-of-civilization-march-18-2013/

Earthing mat info 45:00 - 50:40

Can Discharge body voltage instead by standing on aluminum foil, stainless steel sheet or earthing mat if it's not plugged and put on top of carpet and stand on it with bare feet for 30 seconds 56:00 - 57:00

Dave Stetzer – An Easy Fix To Dirty Electricity (Electrical Pollution) In Your Home: A Cause of Disease and Chronic Illness

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dave-stetzer-dirty-electricity-electrical-pollution-a-cause-of-disease-and-chronic-illness-march-21-2013/

Earthing mat info 52:00 -56:00

Earthing mat and negative effects of pulsing (e.g. cell phones, etc.) -
58:30 - 59:22

Earthing mat info and aluminum foil trick to discharge instead of earthing mat
or use earthing mat without it connected and Hazel Parcell's radiation soak or
similar soak will discharge voltage 1:01:00 - 1:08:30

A warning that some areas for earthing may make one ill.

“I am in contact with some people who say that they were made very ill by earthing. They believe that there are toxic currents in the earth caused by power plant currents returning to the plants via the earth.”

Dr. Loyd royalrife.com

Those looking for more info see these links =

Multiple Sclerosis and Dirty Electricity http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/multiple-sclerosis-and-dirty-electricity/

Middle part of link is info on Dirty Electricity = http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/geopathic-and-electrical-stress/

Sam Milham, MD – Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization most of book -
http://books.google.com/books?id=tDls4TmCTqkC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity Empty Re: Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity

Post  TrueGround Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm

great info, thank you

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity Empty Re: Dangers of Earthing Sheets, Mats, Shoes and Dirty Electricity

Post  runnerup Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Sam Milham at 51:20 says about zappers: "Any device that puts an exogeneous current into your body is a good canditate for giving you Lou Gehrig's disease."

Any truth to that?

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Tue May 21, 2013 2:50 am

So they are saying earthing is not good?

And one should stand atop an earthing mat for 30 seconds with it not plugged in?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu May 23, 2013 2:17 am

This is worrying... I remember reading a thread a while back on curezone about the issues with grounding in ones home (bc of dirty electricity) as opposed to in a secluded area on the actual earth. However, I ended up buying an earthing mat about a year after and have noticed very signficant energizing effects from it since using it. Now, I've always said some of this could be placebo, but then again it's been very very significant and consistent so who knows...

Now not to discredit Sam Milham, but I started listening with a little larger grain of salt than normally when I heard him mention how the Amish electricity free lifestyle was THE reason for their lack of poor health. When Patrick Timpone suggested this could have something to do with their very healthy diets, all grass fed, Sam rebutted back saying that they ate a lot of meat and gravy (not sure what "gravy" includes in Amish diets). This suggests he may not have a great understanding of how diet affects health or rather what a health diet is. I for one believe quality meat to be not only essential, but one of the most nourishing foods the majority of human beings can eat. I read a lot into this simple statement, but it MAY be that he is ignoring certain factors that may work to downplay the significance of what he's trying to prove. Now, measuring voltage and things of that matter seems a little more cut and dry and I don't have a great understanding of electricity, so I certainly can't argue with his results in that area, but I'm not completely sold yet.

Anyway, this is all for what it's worth...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

Just to chime in, there definitely are people who have mentioned that earthing made them ill that it's not a fluke. Not everyone who has tried earthing has become ill but there are enough people that I would highly recommend caution against earthing/ground... sadly. Especially for those in the Norther Hemisphere.

Further, I'd highly recommend against using earthing for those who are pregnant for fear of increased autism rates thanks to Dr. K's information about body voltage, pregnancy and increased autism.

In fact, the same recommendations for Rife should also apply towards earthing IMO. A quote from Ken from frex.

Do NOT use PFA-7 Amplifier under the follow situations

On anyone who wears a Pacemaker and or Defibrillator.
5Hz or lower must not be used while driving a car. Could fall asleep.
On anyone who has Phlebitis
On anyone who has Thrombosis, especially 10Hz (dissolves blood clots)
On anyone who has not had several weeks of good healing after surgery.
On anyone who has suffered a stroke.
On anyone who is pregnant.
On anyone who suffers from Epilepsy and convulsions.
On anyone who has a Psychotic disorder.
On anyone with heart problems, especially 1 Hz
Do not use electrodes in hands with programs longer than 2 hours. If wanting to run a long session, use foot basins or foot plates. This is to avoid possible burns from long exposures.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Wed May 29, 2013 2:07 pm

JDP-

Why do you recommend against using an earthing mat. I recently purchased one from mercola and was excited to use it. What would be the alternative to using a earthing mat besides being outside. (I'm stuck in an office all day)

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  NotThatPerfect Thu May 30, 2013 8:50 am

TapItIn wrote:JDP-

Why do you recommend against using an earthing mat. I recently purchased one from mercola and was excited to use it. What would be the alternative to using a earthing mat besides being outside. (I'm stuck in an office all day)

I got from the interview that plugged in earthing mats don't work because there's electricity in the ground and to instead use something conductive like aluminum foil or a sheet of stainless steel.

You should give the interview a listen, very good stuff, thanks JPD.

Also, I was wondering, if you discharge on aluminum foil or stainless steel, by how much
does that mitigate the HF content from the dirty electricity? Are we talking only minimal benefits here because you're always near a source? Or is it worth it if you can't install filters? Thanks.

NotThatPerfect

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 am

There was always doubt as to whether earthing in the home (using the house's grounding outlets and with associated electrical devices etc in near proximity) was equivalent to "proper" outside earthing away from such devices. So there is an argument against earthing in that sense. We have a relevant thread here: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4594-add-grounding-earthing-to-your-regimen-exercise.

But contact with the ground as an actual cause of illness? Doesn't sound likely unless that ground has some serious pollution issues. Perhaps we need to separate the two areas - protection against "dirty" electricity in the home vs actual earthing in a good environment (for negative ions etc.)?

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down