Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS, can I use Borax to kill candida?

+3
Nuuu_Dx
Vince Clortho
ferox
7 posters

Go down

CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? Empty CS, can I use Borax to kill candida?

Post  ferox Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 am

Hi CS,

I would like to know how to treat/kill candida with Borax. I heard that I can kill candida with borax and sea salt but I don't know what amounts I have to take and how often daily.

Could you (or someone else) please give me so advice how to get rid of candida?

ferox

Back to top Go down

CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? Empty Re: CS, can I use Borax to kill candida?

Post  Vince Clortho Wed May 01, 2013 6:54 am

I asked the same question a few weeks ago but nobody on here gave me any info. I started taking borax 2 weeks ago and I have had good results. My stools have loosened, my heart burn has completely stopped and I have dropped a good 5 pounds. I take the borax with an amino acid drink that I take in the morning. I'm taking only 1/8 of a teaspoon but I am going to increase my dose to around 3/8 and see what happens.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? Empty Re: CS, can I use Borax to kill candida?

Post  Nuuu_Dx Thu May 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Vince Clortho wrote:I asked the same question a few weeks ago but nobody on here gave me any info. I started taking borax 2 weeks ago and I have had good results. My stools have loosened, my heart burn has completely stopped and I have dropped a good 5 pounds. I take the borax with an amino acid drink that I take in the morning. I'm taking only 1/8 of a teaspoon but I am going to increase my dose to around 3/8 and see what happens.

Did you have/still have a white tongue? Did you notice a reduction in the whiteness after taking borax? Ive had a white tongue as long as I can remember, but there was 1 maybe 2 weeks where I was really hitting the diet hard, no sugary carbs, no processed sugar, oil pulling everyday. My constipation went away as did my bloatedness and my tongue got alot less white. I went on holiday and my diet since slipped a bit but getting back on track, tongue is white again and constipation comes and goes depending on what I eat. I may try borax, it sounds interesting but a bit scary lol Cool

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue May 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Vince Clortho wrote:I asked the same question a few weeks ago but nobody on here gave me any info. I started taking borax 2 weeks ago and I have had good results. My stools have loosened, my heart burn has completely stopped and I have dropped a good 5 pounds. I take the borax with an amino acid drink that I take in the morning. I'm taking only 1/8 of a teaspoon but I am going to increase my dose to around 3/8 and see what happens.

IMO, I wouldn't supplement with borax (which could possibly have heavy metals and other contaminants.) Instead I would go for a pharma grade boron, or something like calcium fructoborate.

Secondly, it's true you migh lose white adipose tissue very quickly while consuming 1/8 teaspoon (or 400mg - 10% = 40mg) of borax daily. However it will be done at the expense of eventual alkalosis, leading to hypokalemia and hypophosphatemia. So make sure to get enough potassium (possibly in chloride form) and phosphorus.

However, I personally wouldn't shoot for high dosages (in this case, more than 6mg daily of boron) of any trace element. Especially over long time periods, the risk of mineral imbalances are far greater than the reward.

Trace minerals give us less room for error and alkalosis is much more difficult to reverse than acidosis.

Anyway, heartburn is caused by a deficiency of hcl, not one of bicarb.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed May 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Lots of interest about Candida over the years. Adequate biological minerals and reduction of heavy metals, should eventually allow Candida problems (or white tongue) to be a thing of the past.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS, can I use Borax to kill candida? Empty CS - can you clarify?

Post  RKERR9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 am

Sorry to renew this thread, I dont want to start a new candida craze!

I've been waking up (for the last 3 weeks) with a really white tongue, it seemed to be after a cold, or possibly after I started taking detox supplements (heavy metal & anti fungals). I think that its contributing to my anxiety, and therefore hairloss! My wishful thinking is that the white tongue is actually a good sign but I doubt it! Its a pain, because I really struggle to go on a no alcohol / very low carb diet completely, I dont think that is the answer to be honest, most other people dont have to do this to be healthy. I'm taking cocnut oil and niacinamide but to be honest i'm just getting weird mood swings etc, every morning its caked and gross...

I was wondering what you meant by 'adequate biological minerals'? Its clearly an immune system issue, can anyone recommend ways to get my immune system in check so it will do its job with these guys?!

Thanks for any answers!

RKERR9

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:54 am

Try baking soda (bicarbonate soda), it should take care of the thrush.

Also, it does take a while by normal health measures to get rid of this stuff...the white tongue will eventually go away...however the battle will ensue for a while.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 am

Really doesn't sound smart man. My chemist friend also said borax doesn't sound smart internally...

Hydrogen peroxide is strong man... it's the best I've found so far but I'm sure I'll learn more Smile

Also I'm not sure if the intestinal infection has to be fungal to produce dandruff. For example I had dandruff in my teens and I had no IBS then.

So... perhaps the hormonal imbalance just increases sebum and dandruff really does just... grow there but not necessarily as a continuation of a systemic infection like potentially Candidiasis.

Hm.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down