Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo

3 posters

Go down

Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo Empty Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo

Post  DM5 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Users of Aubrey's Organic should read their label which has recently changed, to include GMO SOY. As you will notice there is no asterisk or indicator. I actually called the company and they said they run out of organic soy from time to time and will use that. But there label has totally changed so they seem committed to just using GMO now. In other words they are cutting costs and increasing your risk. But they also don't want you to notice just like the Big Food companies. Anyway, I stopped using them about 2 months ago and the Alopecia Areata line patch I had on the the back of my head is gone. I honestly don't think their soy was ever organic. Got my hair cut tonight and when she brought the mirror round back I almost lost it. Areata Bald line gone. I credit the Aubrey shampoo for fuckin up my junk. I have noticed less loss as well without that shampoo. Hair like every other cell does not like cancer I guess.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo Empty Re: Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo

Post  bh1546 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 am

Thanks for the info DM5. I have been using Aubreys green tea shampoo for years now. What will you be switching to?

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo Empty Re: Boycott Aubrey's Organic(GMO SOY) Shampoo

Post  DM5 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 pm

bh1546 wrote:Thanks for the info DM5. I have been using Aubreys green tea shampoo for years now. What will you be switching to?

I make my own now. But at some point soon may switch to IH brand.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 am

Thanks for the post. Im done after this bottle is empty.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down