Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

+26
Foodjobber
LittleFighter
hapyman
lambyjay
sc871
adam2525
gonzalito
sublime9
DM5
RobHealthMan
Ueto
Nuada
theseeker
TheFunkyStumpfighter
NeoGenesis
scottyc33
The Natural
Mastery
kydd3
CausticSymmetry
j87x
pancacke
Silverlin
sdguy
AboDi
nidhogge
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED Empty "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  nidhogge Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 am

Hey everyone,

After far too long, we finally have the 5th and, for the time being, final installment in the supplement line available. Decalcify is a product specifically designed to unclog arteries of calcium deposits that could, theoretically, over a long time period, increase hair density. You can look at the label if you click on the below thumbnail:

Decalcify

We were going to include Vitamin D3, but understand that some folks would prefer not to take it internally, so respected that when taking into consideration what ought to go into the formulation. Now that it's released, we're offering a package deal for a month's supply of all of five supplements: $94.95

Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner

I haven't been terribly impressed with the shampoos and conditioners available, and as luck would have it, I ran into a woman at the local farmers market that made completely organic soaps and shampoos. She had one specifically for hair loss, and I had her add in Seveov's Liquid Maca Extract for an added benefit. The result is a product with the following actives:

Organic Oil Blend (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil), Organic Lemongrass, Organic Rosemary, Organic Tea Tree, Citric Acid, Seveov Maca Extract

This shampoo has strong anti-DHT, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitical, and great moisturizing properties. It doubles as a conditioner for those with short hair. The consistency is very liquidy, so care must be taken not to squeeze too much out at one time. It lathers very well, especially for not having any lather-based chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It's an 8 oz. bottle with between 8 and 9 oz. of shampoo inside, and should last a while if used properly.

I'd recommend that folks use it as a topical one to two hours prior to shower to give it time to work its magic before washing off!

Below is a FAQ that CS put together to introduce everyone to Decalcify. You can also check the second post on the product page for information on Decalcify, and a Vitamin K2 video that CS designed for people to learn from:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-now-available-pricing-information

Decalcify FAQ

1) What is Decalcify?

Decalcify is a complex of highly bioavailable, orotic acid-bound minerals, along with two of the most bioavailable forms of Vitamin K2.

2) Of what benefit is Decalcify to my health?

Decalcify optimizes the regulation of calcium. For example, it prevents the deposition of calcium into arteries and soft tissue, while also assisting in their removal. It also promotes the mineralization of both bones and teeth. Moreover, this complex of nutrients helps stabilize blood glucose levels. Dr. Hans Nieper of Hannover, Germany combined the orotate minerals contained in Decalcify to treat cardiovascular diseases. As yet another added benefit, this formula assists in optimizing neurological function, and recent studies suggests that the actives found in Decalcify work synergistically to both improve mood and guard against depression. In addition, the Decalcify formula helps to preserve steroid hormone levels, enhances endurance, and helps reduce stress. Research relating to Decalcify's actives has demonstrated a significant reduction in risk of liver and prostate cancer.

3) What separates Decalcify from other forms of minerals and Vitamin K supplements?

Decalcify offers the highest dose of menaquinone-7 (MK-7) available. The dose provided for menaquinone-4 (MK-4) is very potent, and quite uncommon due to the price associated with this quantity. In addition, orotate minerals offer maximum utilization and activity within the cell membrane.

4) Theoretically speaking, how can this potentially benefit my hair?

Theoretically, Decalcify will allow a healthy blood flow in the vascular system and capillaries free of impediments such as calcium, fibrin, and plaque. Those with male pattern baldness have been observed to have higher rates of calcification within their vascular systems. This formula also helps to improve electrolyte balance, which plays a role in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) (which, in turn, regulates blood pressure and systemic vascular resistance). When this system is imbalanced, it can create an elevation in aldosterone, which is associated with androgenic alopecia.

5) Are there any benefits to those of us who exercise?

Research shows improvements in performance and a decrease in exercise-induced stress.

6) Any potential side-effects to consider?

There are no known side-effects when used as directed.

Last edited by nidhogge on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  AboDi Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 am

Decalcify seems wicked , certainly will order

thanks for your efforts .

AboDi

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  sdguy Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 am

They both look good nidhogge, will try them out when I run out of my last ortho nutrition order. Keep up the good work.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 pm

That shampoo looks awesome! Only thing I might have added is Emu oil but i understand that wouldn't be so easy to obtain, i'll just add it myself.

Nid - I'm curious as to what percentage/ratios the ingredients are in?
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

nidhogge wrote:This shampoo has strong anti-DHT, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitical, and great moisturizing properties.
Awesome!! Can't wait to get my hands on these two. Decalcify formula looks superb, definitly a great addition to the original IH regimen!

Order coming soon...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 am

How many of these are yo supposed to take daily?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:59 pm

j87x - Three capsules daily (they can all be taken at the same time).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Silverlin--

Maybe I can swing some emu oil in the next batch, not a bad suggestion at all.

Mary, the lady that produce it, said she will e-mail me some information on ratios this Wednesday. Will share ASAP!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Nid - If you manage to include some quality emu oil in there that would put the icing on the cake for this topical, but remember a little emu oil goes a long way.

Hopefully the ratios are right so this topical can kick ass.

Thanks heaps Nid.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED Empty with all due respect

Post  kydd3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm

does it also give you a perpetual woody? it seems like it does everything else (theoretically)

kydd3

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 am

No kydd, but the Pure Ecklonia Cava seems to significantly increase the frequency of random woodies. Wink CS uses that word often, as we don't have the cash to fund a study for the product, so we can only go off of science that has been funded for the particular ingredients. They are, however, the same ingredients used in the studies.

Silverlin--

Here's what Mary, the formulator of the shampoo, sent to me today regarding ratios and what-not:

Here is basically what I already sent you. Not sure what you are looking for exactly. These are pure, natural organic products so there won't be a laundry list of 'other' ingredients. Hope this helps.

Certified vegetable-based organic ingredients. There are no harsh chemicals, colors, special sudsing agents or other ingredients. Just the following:

Filtered Water, Saponified Organic Oil Blend, Anhydrous Citric Acid, organic rosemary, organic lemongrass, organic tea tree, and your added ingredients.

I retain the right to mix the oil blend in any proportions. I use the following but not always in this order or quantity. I do not always add the same oils to every mixture: coconut, avocado, palm, safflower and castor.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 am

nidhogge wrote:I retain the right to mix the oil blend in any proportions. I use the following but not always in this order or quantity. I do not always add the same oils to every mixture: coconut, avocado, palm, safflower and castor.

Ok she doesn't always include the same oils in every mixture? What I get from this is that the shampoo won't be in fixed ratios.

Thats probably going to deter me from buying this product and give me more incentive to just make my own.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 am

Silverlin--

What she's saying, is that certain oils augment others better. For our particular batch, she used organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, and organic palm oil for the oil blend. For the Maca, since I provided the ingredient, I told her how much to put in the blend, which was based on the studies that Seveov did with their Maca extract and hair loss. Just want folks to know, she definitely doesn't skimp on ingredients--the cost of this stuff is pretty high to us, and she's not a corporation looking to rip us off or anything like that. Very Happy

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

nidhogge wrote:Silverlin--

What she's saying, is that certain oils augment others better. For our particular batch, she used organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, and organic palm oil for the oil blend. For the Maca, since I provided the ingredient, I told her how much to put in the blend, which was based on the studies that Seveov did with their Maca extract and hair loss. Just want folks to know, she definitely doesn't skimp on ingredients--the cost of this stuff is pretty high to us, and she's not a corporation looking to rip us off or anything like that. Very Happy

Oh well if that is the case i'll be happy to purchase the product. I guess I was just skeptical because of the ambiguity of her statements.

Anyway thanks Nid!
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 am

No problem, Silverlin, and I can understand how they'd come off as ambiguous. I've had a number of text and phone conversations that give me more insight into her methods and what-not, so could be hard to convey that in a few words. But, she has earned my trust, and that ain't easy in the hair loss world.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

On an aside, a perpetual woodie can be very dangerous..., literally

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 am

hey nid,
Can you tell me what the washing agent and foaming agent is in your shampoo?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 am

Hey pancacke--

All the ingredients are the ones that are listed there, that's the cool part! No chemicals. The natural citric acid is the foaming agent. Foams up quite well, but the shampoo is very liquidy, so very little is to be put in the palm of your hand then throw on your head and lather it up.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:21 am

And the citric acid is also responsibly for cleaning our scalps, right? Currently I wash with shower gel from miessence since my aubrey organics ran out, I have to say it works really well.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 pm

nidhogge wrote:We were going to include Vitamin D3, but understand that some folks would prefer not to take it internally, so respected that when taking into consideration...

And I find this to be most unfortunate.

What exactly is "Decalcify" without the anti-calcifying agent, vitamin D3 [Osteoporosis International 18: 251-59, 2007], [Current Opinion Lipidology 18: 41-46, Feb. 2007], pray tell.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

TN--

Vitamin K2, Potassium and Magnesium all are decalcifying agents. Plus, we have 500g of pharmaceutical-grade D3 waiting to be used...you tell me, what would you want in a D3 product. Some co-factors to enhance absorption for example?

Pancacke--

Yes, found this for you in a quick google:

"After applying oil and leaving it in your scalp and hair all night, you can also take half a lime and scrub out your scalp with it. Let it remain in your hair till it begins to itch, a sure sign that it is actually working. Lime has natural citric acid which will help to remove dandruff from the roots. You may add 10 drops of tea tree oil to a liter of your shampoo. This will automatically sanitize your hair each time you wash. Tea tree oil has very strong anti fungal properties that can actually kill the bacteria causing recurring dandruff if that is what you are troubled with."

Source: http://www.dailyglow.com/askquestion/controlling-dandruff-clean-hair-and-scalp-preventi.html

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Why consideration was even given to such opinions (which is all they are) that vitamin D3 supplementation is somehow unhealthy, I'll never know...Well, I guess that it doesn't matter now, as you've already finished the product.

Anyway, I would include kelp (iodine).

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 pm

The Natural wrote:Why consideration was even given to such opinions (which is all they are) that vitamin D3 supplementation is somehow unhealthy, I'll never know...Well, I guess that it doesn't matter now, as you've already finished the product.

Anyway, I would include kelp (iodine).

TN

Vitamin D3 is uber-cheap and readily available elsewhere. What's the fuss?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 pm

scottyc33 wrote:Vitamin D3 is uber-cheap and readily available elsewhere. What's the fuss?

Vitamin D3 is cheap. It is not, unfortunately, "readily available" in the amounts needed by most people. And based upon my readings (e.g. those of Harvard professionals, IH's posts), a "fuss" should not have been made about including it in this "Decalcify" formula.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED Empty Decalcify safe with adrenal fatigue?

Post  NeoGenesis Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:27 am

Nid or CS- Would decalcify be okay to use for those who are experiencing adrenal fatigue? I ask this because in part of the product faqs it states: "This formula also helps to improve electrolyte balance, which plays a role in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) (which, in turn, regulates blood pressure and systemic vascular resistance). When this system is imbalanced, it can create an elevation in aldosterone, which is associated with androgenic alopecia." Those experiencing adrenal fatigue tend to have low aldosterone and are recommended to increase their intake of sodium because of it. I notice that potassium, a direct antagonist of sodium, is included within the formula and am concerned that it could modify one's electrolyte balance unfavorably for those of us experiencing adrenal fatigue. Would this be a product to avoid while dealing with AF? Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks.

NeoGenesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next