Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April

2 posters

Go down

Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April Empty Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April

Post  nara Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi all ,

Since there is so much to read about Cetirizine and what is the best to use with water or Alcohol - I will start using Cetirizine with water for 6 months , choosing water because my scalp can’t handle alcohol ---very curious to see if this is something that actually works and most importantly if it works for female hair loss.

I will post how many hair I lose after brushing and pics of the progress (if there is any progress)…

Cheers

nara

Back to top Go down

Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April Empty Re: Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April

Post  shaftless Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 am

What is the ratio of cetirizine to water that you will be using? Are you using the standard 10 mg tablets and crushing them up?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April Empty Re: Experiment: Cetirizine and water solution starting on the 6th of April

Post  nara Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:41 pm

shaftless wrote:What is the ratio of cetirizine to water that you will be using? Are you using the standard 10 mg tablets and crushing them up?

Yes I bought 10mg tablets and crush them up into a powder-- 6 tablets in 6ml water-- consistency seems to quite OK .

nara

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 am

Cetirizine tablets is fairly expensive here in canada. It's about $20 for a pack of 30. And if you use 2 or 3 mls of solution at a time you can spend around $60 a month. Hope it works for you. I tried and am still trying it but get side-tracked with other things when I hear about it, like that raw thyroid extract experiment...only that I've been using raw bovine adrenal gland caps instead (can't get raw thyroid here). It's hard for me to just stick with one for very long, especially when I don't see results right away.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  nara Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:26 am

shaftless wrote:Cetirizine tablets is fairly expensive here in canada. It's about $20 for a pack of 30. And if you use 2 or 3 mls of solution at a time you can spend around $60 a month. Hope it works for you. I tried and am still trying it but get side-tracked with other things when I hear about it, like that raw thyroid extract experiment...only that I've been using raw bovine adrenal gland caps instead (can't get raw thyroid here). It's hard for me to just stick with one for very long, especially when I don't see results right away.

I also want to see the results right away as well Razz but this time , I promissed my self to stick to it for 4 months .... next to this solution I will be using my Oil and pepper mix once a week too... so fingers crossed Very Happy

nara

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:56 am

Even though cetirizine dissolves in water pretty good I still don't think water penetrates the scalp very much. And if you use alcohol for better absorbtion they say that it affects the cetirizine in a negative way. I might try something a little acidic like apple cider vinegar mixed with cetirizine for better absorbtion. Also, I'm trying President's Choice buffalo wing sauce that has cayenne pepper, soy oil and garlic extract Razz People keep coming up to me wanting to lick my scalp lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  nara Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

shaftless wrote:Even though cetirizine dissolves in water pretty good I still don't think water penetrates the scalp very much. And if you use alcohol for better absorbtion they say that it affects the cetirizine in a negative way. I might try something a little acidic like apple cider vinegar mixed with cetirizine for better absorbtion. Also, I'm trying President's Choice buffalo wing sauce that has cayenne pepper, soy oil and garlic extract Razz People keep coming up to me wanting to lick my scalp lol.
hahahah-- you are funny Shaftless Razz

TBH , I don’t think that water and cetirizine doesn’t penetrate fast -In my experience , its pulled in faster than minox and the great thing is that you don’t have this sticky & dirty hair afterwards ---man I hated how my hair looked after using minox --

dont you think anything that has PH higher then 7 will have an impact on Cet ?

This morning notices something thought be worth sharing ---today is day 3 of using Cet and water solution, what I noticed is that the top of my scalp doesn’t feel painful at all --- regardless of scalp massage and exercises i always have very painful scalp especially the top of my head hurts so bad -- today , while washing my hair had ZERO pain ---I am not sure if its doing anything yet for my hair loss but it certainly helped with the pain ---

nara

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah I'm a little afraid of an acidic environment for the cetirizine. Maybe I'll try perrier spring water. Maybe all those little bubbles will push it in faster. I notice all the filler and stuff at the bottom of the bottle and can't help but think some of the cetirizine is settling down there too, so I shake up the bottle first before using it. That leaves me with a white film on my scalp after I use it using the eye dropper method. Do you shake your bottle before using it? Maybe I should try to filter out the sediment with some very fine screens or something.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  nara Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 pm

shaftless wrote:Yeah I'm a little afraid of an acidic environment for the cetirizine. Maybe I'll try perrier spring water. Maybe all those little bubbles will push it in faster. I notice all the filler and stuff at the bottom of the bottle and can't help but think some of the cetirizine is settling down there too, so I shake up the bottle first before using it. That leaves me with a white film on my scalp after I use it using the eye dropper method. Do you shake your bottle before using it? Maybe I should try to filter out the sediment with some very fine screens or something.

Had the same issue, here is what I did:

Take tea out of a pyramid shape Lipton tea bag (this one has much stronger fabric like material)
put all the pills in the bag and soak it overnight in warm(ish) water-- the next day you will see the water turning white and filler ( whatever it’s called) is left in the tea bag. Because the water and Cet separates you still need to shake the bottle well before each use-- I find this to be quite helpful as compared to no filter.

Let me know if it works for you.

nara

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 pm

That's a great idea! I'll let you know how it goes.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down