Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Lugol's solution for scarring EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lugol's solution for scarring

+3
CF
Zaphod
panoslydios
7 posters

Go down

Lugol's solution for scarring Empty Lugol's solution for scarring

Post  panoslydios Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am

I have heard mixed reviews about this stuff on whether it can
remove any calcification and fibrosis issues.

I use the 2% iodine tincture and not lugol's solution but still get the burning sensantions
Any user here of this can post his/her experience using iodine(in lugol;s or any other solution)?
I have read many beneficial things about iodine and how it can kick out tox bromide?
Fingers crossed since it is the 2nd day of application to a discolorated-scar .
Scalps with considerable amount of calcification and fibrosis should consider to go that way

Any experience and advice is greatly appreciate.

panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Lugol's solution for scarring Empty Re: Lugol's solution for scarring

Post  Zaphod Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 am

panoslydios wrote:I have heard mixed reviews about this stuff on whether it can
remove any calcification and fibrosis issues.

I use the 2% iodine tincture and not lugol's solution but still get the burning sensantions
Any user here of this can post his/her experience using iodine(in lugol;s or any other solution)?
I have read many beneficial things about iodine and how it can kick out tox bromide?
Fingers crossed since it is the 2nd day of application to a discolorated-scar .
Scalps with considerable amount of calcification and fibrosis should consider to go that way

Any experience and advice is greatly appreciate.

Yes, it works great. It will reduce the pathogenic load and prevent fibrosis. You don't want to put it on the scalp/face everyday though. As a topical is preferably used on scars and ongoing fibrosis. In my experience white iodine works the best and I've experimented also with Lugol's and Iosol. Good thing about white iodine is also - you can put it on your scalp and nobody will notice it.

This is why.
http://www.thyroidscience.com/cases/Derry.Iodine.Regen.7.19.08.pdf

For severe calcification - the one you can notice during massage - magnesium oil or violet ray will take care of it (most likely also LLLT and RIFE, grapeseed extract, etc - but i have no personal experiences).

For bromide detox, you want to put iodine in yourself... Lugols works great as well as Kelp, Iosol. Search the forum for needed cofactors, dosages, etc. as you can do also harm with internal iodine, specially if you have problems with digestion related to IBS, chrons...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:32 am

Greatly appreciated your input here

What i would like to ask you is what concentration /potency did you use with lugol's/white iodine
and had success?

What do you mean white iodine works best?

I think the aim is to begin a process where the skin sheds so fast and in a constant rate so
it begins to regenerate from deeper dermal layers...The upper layers will exfoliate
and the deeper layers will come from the bottom to up resulting in a pinkish colour fresh looking.

Iodine tincture could still work but its too early to say something as i am trying to figure what would work the best
.I felt little burning and the staining is being eaten by the skin as time passes.

Again your input of people with success is the best advice we could ever get !
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:55 am

panoslydios wrote:Greatly appreciated your input here

What i would like to ask you is what concentration /potency did you use with lugol's/white iodine
and had success?

I diluted Lugols with distilled water to make 1% solution, although 2% should do the work as well. White iodine is pure potassium iodide and it doesn't contain any iodine in elemental form.

panoslydios wrote:
I think the aim is to begin a process where the skin sheds so fast and in a constant rate so
it begins to regenerate from deeper dermal layers...The upper layers will exfoliate
and the deeper layers will come from the bottom to up resulting in a pinkish colour fresh looking.

This is the goal, yes. But calcification and pathogenesis wont give up easily. Give it time and be consistent. If your thyroid is your bad ally, you will need to stop by and say hi to the thyroid as well with approach that suites you. Worst thing you can do is putting effort into managing your scalp while ignoring the basics. From my experiences addressing basics as: teeth, stomach acid, gut as well as thyroid and adrenals is needed as majority of the problems lay here. Hair loss is secondary and 'just' shows those problems in correlation to genetic predisposition (thickness of skin, skull expansion, etc...) towards baldness, imo. But first thing - get to know yourself.

Still, it's possible that a little topical iodine is all you need, as many people over here start their way towards hair with changing their diets, dropping unhealthy habits , etc...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 am

Thank you once again for the informative response.

I picked at day 2 the superficial scub with the soap in an effort to remove the stain
and i could already see partially the discoloration to have fade..This stuff must be good...
Fingers crossed till the stain goes away.I shouldnt have picked the superficial scub but still it is so sperficial
that cant do additional scarring.What i am aiming is for the regeneration to begin from the inside
and i would be positive and optimistic with any redness i would see indicating this deeper regeneration.

If anyone knows a source or how can someone make white iodine please put your input here!
Cant seem to find white iodine in my country -i ordered also lugol's5% 200ml and i am going
to use the 2 bottle method in order not to evaporate the stuff.
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STRONG-White-Iodine-12-With-Brush-Decolourised-Alopecia-Weak-Nails-10ml-/120955610779?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item1c2984269b

this is brand i've used, you can dilute it more...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:14 pm

What kind of magnesium oil do you use?
What technique?

I can already see improvement with the iodine tincture..just at the second day its not
a trick of my eyes..

When you say the severe fibrosis can be noticed during massage do you mean
the internal hard tissue ? i thought massage could care of it on its own.

Also i am totally lost in violet ray and its usage(devices)..

Sorry that i am asking so many questions but i am coming from a mainstream forum background!!

panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 am

panoslydios wrote:What kind of magnesium oil do you use?
What technique?

I can already see improvement with the iodine tincture..just at the second day its not
a trick of my eyes..

When you say the severe fibrosis can be noticed during massage do you mean
the internal hard tissue ? i thought massage could care of it on its own.

Sorry that i am asking so many questions but i am coming from a mainstream forum background!!

MgCl oil for scalp massage. I dont think you can do it wrong:)...

If you are money saver:

http://www.mygutsy.com/homemade-magnesium-oil-and-giveaway/

Yes, structure of calcificated tissue is a bit different. My whole scalp was unmovable 2 years ago while trying to massage it...
Google search this page for violet ray device, or read recent Maliniak's thread, i am sure he visited another hair loss forum, and he's celebrity by now. I believe his method is working for some. I believe there are superior and cheaper methods what i've already mentioned...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:35 am

I have seen the relevant thread and the violet wand device..
But i want to make sure that magnesium oil would be good for hardened
tissue above eyebrows (due to probably sun damage-aaahh too much sun here :/)

Thank you for the answers .This forum is full of helpful people
and informative posts cheers
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 am

i use the iodine tincture for skin tissue(ok i over do it ) and feeling
tingling and numbing sensations at front of the scalp hair and top.
Is anyone else had the same experiences?Any insights?
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm

rickfowler wrote:There are varieties of hair products out there; shopping for the best products can seem like an impossible task. There are scores of different products available that promise countless different things. I think it would be good to share your condition with an expert in this field as he would be able help you better than others.

Please shut up!!!

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

Beebrox wrote:
panoslydios wrote:What kind of magnesium oil do you use?
What technique?

a trick of my eyes..

When you say  the severe fibrosis can be noticed during massage do you mean
the internal hard tissue  ? i thought massage could care of it on its own.

MgCl oil for scalp massage. I dont think you can do it wrong:)...

If you are money saver:

http://www.mygutsy.com/homemade-magnesium-oil-and-giveaway/

Yes, structure of calcificated tissue is a bit different. My whole scalp was unmovable 2 years ago while trying to massage it...

"Massaging" IS THE KEY TO STOPPING HAIR LOSS AND PRODUCING NEW HAIR.

Google search this page for violet ray device, or read recent Maliniak's thread, i am sure he visited another hair loss forum, and he's celebrity by now. I believe his method is working for some. I believe there are superior and cheaper methods what i've already mentioned...

I'd bet all of the techniques you are referring to are cheaper for the short term but will turn out to be more expensive in the long run. Not only is Maliniaks Technique extremely effective, but it focuses on the primary issue IMO. Nutrition is not the main cause.... It is a SECONDARY ISSUE. I know people that eat nothing but Mcdonalds and cook with hydrogenated oils etc. etc. etc. and they have a great head of hair. The key is to loosen the scalp and stimulate the follicles with a violet ray (if very dormant of course) I personally think your advice on these boards are great and all (especially when I saw that you were recommending a certain form of EFT to people) but I think you'd be better off making one huge health thread focusing on stuff that will generally guide people towards regaining/maintaining better health which in turn would lead to a healthier environment (mind/body/spirit/scalp etc.) If health were really the case people like Dr.Mercola wouldn't go bald wouldn't they? (he preaches the same stuff you preach & more) So to end this I will say that you MAY BE RIGHT when it comes to certain cases, and it would be great for people to take all of these approaches for better scalp environment, health & vitality, but none of that will work if you ignore the fact that you HAVE to maintain a loose scalp. IMO if somebody had a thyroid issue I'd just recommend using some of the approaches you've mentioned in conjunction with coconut oil and EFT tapping (for a better thyroid) its all very very simple... Let's keep it that way.

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 am

Nigari flakes (even cheaper). They are found in markets...it is something that is used to make tofu.

As for the mention of nutrition.  I don't really know of anyone who really has proper nutrition.
The food that is consumed, healthy or not does not contain any minerals of any significance.

After years of optimizing real nutrients (not "wrong Aid" or other drug stores, which are all pharmaceutical based, synthetic).

There's nothing simple about nutrition because we've all been lied to...it's beyond words.

Minerals with real biological activity allow us to produce enzymes (thousands of them, necessary for essential physiological function).

I don't brush (except for combing my hair). Strictly optimal health, which doesn't appear overnight. Not only do the right nutrients needs to be added in...the toxins have to come out.

Mitochondrial bio-genesis...either you've got it working for you or you don't. There's unfortunately well over a dozen reasons why people suffer from hair loss....all of the answers can be found within the thousands of posts here.

In this day in age, society has deemed it "normal" to have so many people have so many different diseases (hair loss or not). The canary in the coal mine began its warning over 30 years ago....We are sicker than ever before.

Many of my conventional minded friends look at least ten years older than me...some of them even 20. They also feel terrible. They all seek instant quick fix methods while ignoring the real cause.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 am

Wow, i never wrote that, Complexx...

I agree with CS totally on this regard. Dont know how he looks, but know how i repaired my image while following holistic notes, and i am not even there yet of what can be done due being guilty many times and short on the money for quality products and protocols. I also agree that healthy aging is slowly aging, and environment humanity created is no ally for anybody in this regard. This is why it became normal that definition of health is not very strict at least for the western world. Hairloss? Sure. Acne by processed food? Sure. I can carry on forever.

Describe it a different way, here is what happened to me a while ago.

On Sunday my friends came to a dinner i hosted, and were shocked by how i care about what food i eat, how i prepare it, etc. We haven't seen each other for many months, but we used to share sits on the faculty. After discussion started to be also about health i went further and show them some basic supps i have with vit C, A, B-complex, healthy fats, krill, EC, minerals, etc. and explain a few reasons why it's smart to supplement. The response was ''you are crazy'',  ''we dont know you anymore'',  ''wasting your money'', etc. I felt ashamed a bit as nobody of them had severe hair loss. But after a while, the picture painted itself. I examined their health a bit and lead the conversation based on what i've learned about how to direct my life towards health.

Two of them have big troubles waking up in the morning and caffeine isnt much of help. One have acne since i know him and has also gut issues and is avoiding the alcohol as his digestion goes wild, but drink it anyway. One experiences migraine once a 2 months. The latest, who appeared to me to be the most healthiest one is on thyroid medications for 10 years now due hashimoto's. We are all 26. The age our energy should be on the peak and basic conversation shouldn't be about health. I don't think i've selectively chosen my friends to ill ones, in fact they appear to be selection of the best in what they do. In fact majority of them are my friends from high school.  This is the answer to what ''normal health'' has become. It's sad and i am not crazy.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Sad but true. I have friends from High School that are on cholesterol and high blood pressure medication. I am only 28.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 pm

I really like the recommendation of magnesium oil for tissue calcification.

Anything that stresses the cell and disrupts the electrolyte efflux across cell membranes will effect calcium homeostasis. Generally when there is calcification of superficial tissues there is a problem in the electrical potential of the cells and you can see this when testing the electrical resistance of the skin.

When you have a problem moving chloride out of a cell membrane, you will get a buildup of calcium outside the cell which can help contribute to fibrosis. Likewise, overexcited cells can have too much calcium influx.

You want calcium homeostasis, and for me I think a big part is intake of usable calcium, and usable minerals: sodium, chloride, potassium, etc. Hydration has a big part to play in this as well, which is often why people who drink a ton of water have great skin.

CS has been talking quite a bit lately about electrolytes and I think in a lot of conditions there is a fundamental electrolyte imbalance or tendency to dump these. Addressing cellular stress would also play a big part as this disrupts intra/extra-cellular ion concentrations, electrical potential, and thus the energetic state of the cell.

Also, on a bigger scale, thyroid and its related hormones like parathyroid hormone are probably one of the biggest regulators of calcium homeostasis, hence why I believe iodine has a role to play.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Beebrox wrote:Wow, i never wrote that, Complexx...

I agree with CS totally on this regard. Dont know how he looks, but know how i repaired my image while following holistic notes, and i am not even there yet of what can be done due being guilty many times and short on the money for quality products and protocols. I also agree that healthy aging is slowly aging, and environment humanity created is no ally for anybody in this regard. This is why it became normal that definition of health is not very strict at least for the western world. Hairloss? Sure. Acne by processed food? Sure. I can carry on forever.

Describe it a different way, here is what happened to me a while ago.

On Sunday my friends came to a dinner i hosted, and were shocked by how i care about what food i eat, how i prepare it, etc. We haven't seen each other for many months, but we used to share sits on the faculty. After discussion started to be also about health i went further and show them some basic supps i have with vit C, A, B-complex, healthy fats, krill, EC, minerals, etc. and explain a few reasons why it's smart to supplement. The response was ''you are crazy'',  ''we dont know you anymore'',  ''wasting your money'', etc. I felt ashamed a bit as nobody of them had severe hair loss. But after a while, the picture painted itself. I examined their health a bit and lead the conversation based on what i've learned about how to direct my life towards health.

Two of them have big troubles waking up in the morning and caffeine isnt much of help. One have acne since i know him and has also gut issues and is avoiding the alcohol as his digestion goes wild, but drink it anyway. One experiences migraine once a 2 months. The latest, who appeared to me to be the most healthiest one is on thyroid medications for 10 years now due hashimoto's. We are all 26. The age our energy should be on the peak and basic conversation shouldn't be about health. I don't think i've selectively chosen my friends to ill ones, in fact they appear to be selection of the best in what they do. In fact majority of them are my friends from high school.  This is the answer to what ''normal health'' has become. It's sad and i am not crazy.

Throw away the supplements.They are industrial sludge.
There are no vitaminis in pills only inorganic stuff that create imbalance.
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down