Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments

3 posters

Go down

Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments Empty Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments

Post  ubraj Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 pm

I felt I should post this. Considering 1/3 of everyone is said to develop cancer in their life and is estimated to be 1/2 in the future, cancer prevention and treatments should be on everyone's radar not just for yourself but for your loved ones.

Here is a book on the topic. Normally it costs about $41 with shipping. Most people can't afford that price. However, there is a coupon code for 20% off making it affordable. I don't know how long it's good for.

coupon code = MARCHBOOKS13

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/comdyne

I have ordered the book. I already know it's a good book considering the information he gives at the frex forum. The author has spent life helping other people with very little reward.

The book covers little known methods for fighting cancer that isn't found in other books.

For example, this info.

There is a simple and very inexpensive urine test that you can purchase on eBay
that will detect cancer far better than any expensive lab test and it is
accurate about 94% of the time. I cover all of this in the book. There is no
need to fear cancer. Once you understand its mechanism it will become obvious
that you can cure it yourself if you find it in its early stages. BTW cancer has
7 stages, not 4 as we are led to believe.

Tumor formation and the development of a placenta are identical. The Diploid
totipotent call converts into a trophoblast which acts like the job foreman on a
construction site. It sets up the scaffolding, brings in utilities, lights etc.,
and protects the structure by enclosing it in a wrapper of plastic to keep the
weather out. It is not uncommon to find finger nails, teeth, hair, eyeballs, etc
inside a tumor.

Because the male sperm is alien to the body, a method of holding the immune
system at bay is necessary, otherwise a woman couldn't become pregnant as the
white cells would keep destroying the foreign body. Both a tumor and a placenta
release a protective hormone known as hCG aka Human Chrorionic Gonadotropin.

The pregnancy tester is designed to detect the concentration of these hormones
being excreted in the urine. The drug store testers are not sensitive enough to
detect the hormone in cancer, however, so a more sensitive test is required.
Look for those advertised as 10mIU/ml
eBay # 140551433664

Just to clarify things a bit, I have presently 2 books available.
The first one was published a few years ago and is essentially a re-print of Dr.
Bell's classic work in London at the beginning of the last century. His writing
skills and clarity are certainly prize worthy. I updated many obsolete terms and
placed definitions directly into the text when medical terminology is used thus
making the book easier to understand. In reading the book, the mechanism of
cancer becomes quite obvious as he explains the issues that lead up to the
development of the disease. His cure rate was astounding. The book, however,
does not contain specific treatment modalities which has disappointed some
readers.

My latest book "Breast Cancer Cure? Absolutely! was written as a compilation of
all of the most effective remedies known and several that up until now, were so
well hidden that no one ever knew about them. The theme of the work is to aid
the victim in overcoming the disease, preferably without medical intervention
although that is, unfortunately, sometimes necessary.

A unique discovery was made due to mis-communication of an email I responded to
sometime last year when I made my suggestion to apply cataphoresis thinking that
the tumor was topical. Had I known that it was an embedded tumor, I would not
have thought to mention it. When I found out that the technique worked, I was
stunned. Several others have subsequently used the method with mixed results. I
think they gave up prematurely, however. Although the title of the book depicts
my new method of removing tumors, the basis of the book addresses all cancer as
they are essentially the same and all respond to the same treatment.

There is a great deal of information in the book that has never reached the
alternative community.
In fact, one book from where I gleaned some great
information was so controversial that there is no publisher info anywhere in it.
I suspect that the publisher was in fear of reprisal from the medical
establishment and for good reason. The book is a bombshell and I have
incorporated the crux of it in my new book. I can assure you, you won't be
disappointed! Most of what we were indoctrinated to believe about disease is
erroneous which is why allopathic medicine is such a dismal failure. Hint: Germs
don't cause disease, they arrive as scavengers after the fact as Nature's clean
up crew. Pasteur was wrong and our entire medical system is based upon a
falsehood. No wonder doctors can't cure anything, nor do they want to. Ignorance
is not only bliss, its highly profitable too.

Last edited by rdkml on Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments Empty Re: Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments

Post  ubraj Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 am

I will be adding this information in the next edition of my book: "Breast Cancer
Cure? Absolutely!" I found a few minor errors plus some more great info. Those
who will go to the Lulu website and leave review of the book will receive a free
copy of the next edition as my thanks for helping me get this important info out
to the public.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/message/15646

It's the information on Cataphoresis on page 123 - 124 and application protocol at page 142 - 144 is what is very important in the book. Not found in other books or information online. Where tumors are able to be pushed out of the skin.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments Empty Re: Coupon Code for Good Book on Cancer Treatments

Post  NeonMonk Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 am

Thanks for posting this! I originally missed your post from March, but I have just purchased two books. I love to read and learn new things and as you said the chances someone I know or even myself will develop cancer are high, so I'm excited to get this book and see what I can learn!

I got the CANCER book and also the BREAST CANCER CURE.

I tried the coupon MAYBOOKS13 and it worked if anyone else is interested.

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks for the information about the coupon code for the books. I didn't know that.

Also, I know the author would thank you as well as he's active on the frex yahoo forum and other Rife forums. Carmi is a good person devoted to helping others who tries to give the best information available as well as information nobody is aware of.

Such as the information on cataphoresis on those pages to remove the tumors at home which is why I bought the book. Where the tumor if it's not absorbed by the body, is literally ejected through the skin... although not to be used on the very large tumors as it can causes sepsis and the large tumors it's best to have surgical removal instead.

The only other method that I know of that is able to push tumors out of the skin are specific Rife frequencies such as 727, 2008, 2128 Hz (are the most common cancer frequencies) on a powerful machine. That in a couple weeks time, the tumor can literally leave through an open sore like the cataphoresis method mentioned in the book. Less powerful Rife machines the body absorbs the tumor which I have witnessed before.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 pm

I received the book last week. I haven't had time to read it but I did give it to my parents. I was surprised how motivated they became. It's like I made a breakthrough in getting them to acknowledge alternative medicine. That alone is a big step. Looking forward to learning all the information on it.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 am

Hi RisingFist,

That's always a positive sign to hear. I really like to hear that people look into it themselves.

No amount of telling people what to do is that helpful until they personally start looking into it. Until they take the initiative themselves.

The reason why I say it's good to hear is that so many people think cancer will never strike them or anyone in their family but yet the odds are not in their favor. And yet their plan is that they'll have enough time to make a decision then. That they'll do enough research and figure it out when the time comes. But yet, when the time does come they'll be pushed into chemo and/or radiation.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat May 11, 2013 11:30 am

Yep definitely. More and more people keep getting sick at younger ages. I used to tell people to try x and y to their specific problems but I always get the sense that they're too lazy or unwilling to do so. Now if someone I know has a problem that I might know a solution to, I just casually mention it and tell them to research it. If they take initiative, they can always ask questions or look into the solution, if not, well at least they had a choice. It's more then a lot of people have who get lied to from western medicine.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down