Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments?

2 posters

Go down

Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? Empty Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments?

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:58 pm

I've had this for a while now... it makes me cough and stuff Sad

I know that it's probably just a symptom of my digestive problem, but for the short term I'd love to tackle it directly because it's really bugging me.

It seems like the best things to use are topical anti-inflammatories, and perhaps also topical antibacterials or antifungals depending on the exact cause.

I think that colloidal silver or something like that is probably a good topical antibacterial/antifungal... but what about a good topical anti-inflammatory that I can spray into my nose or something?

Obviously lots of natural remedies would be unpleasant to do this with because they might sting, etc. Like... Curcumin might be a bit unpleasant to do this with but it might be so strong that it's worth it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Smile

Hoppi
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? Empty Re: Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments?

Post  Delphine Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:21 am

I'm working on this one, too. I've concluded it is gut-related so I am following a program of detoxification and healing the gut, even though I have no stomach symptoms per se.
I've found that gargling with water/baking soda helps to diminish symptoms. A glass of water with a teaspoon or so of baking soda. I'm going to start taking this as a cleanse, recipe found at the curezone liver/glassbladder flush page. These ingredients are also antifungal:

Warm 3 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
Quarter glass apple juice
Half a lemon
Clove of garlic
Similar piece of fresh ginger

Zap all the ingredients in a blender, pour and drink. It is delicious!

Drink every day one glass of this for several weeks, if you are suffering from: Gallbladder attacks, allergies, indigestion, abdominal pain, arm pain, back pain, constipation, bursitis, or any chronic health problem.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments? Empty Re: Post-nasal drip really bugging me... good natural treatments?

Post  Delphine Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Where'd you go Hoppi? today I found a homeopathic remedy that is specifically for this:
http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-9699-boiron-hydrastis-canadensis-6-c-80-pellets
Just ordered a few, the price is certainly right!

also learned that the Yoga shoulderstand helps a lot, plan to incorporate it daily.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down