Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Morgellons : Red Wine Test  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Morgellons : Red Wine Test

Go down

Morgellons : Red Wine Test  Empty Morgellons : Red Wine Test

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Fast Forward to 1:00 - 4:00

Grape Juice is said to work better that Red Wine.

Last edited by rdkml on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Morgellons : Red Wine Test  Empty Re: Morgellons : Red Wine Test

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

A quote from David

In my initial post, I stated that Clifford Carnicom has found that Morgellons pathogens may be present in every human being on the planet. Further reading has revealed that Mr. Carnicom is not alone in his observations - an unnamed research doctor has found exactly the same thing:

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/natural2.htm

The red wine test for Morgellons Disease referred to in the above web-page can be found here:

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/morgobs7.htm

For those who don't drink alcohol, here's Dr. Scott's alternative, which uses grape juice:

http://arizonaskywatch.com/articles/...pdate_wine.htm

Another test is body temperature - in all Morgellons cases, this is consistently a few degrees lower than normal (98.6 is the average normal temperature). It may be that some component or process in Morgellons absolutely requires this lower temperature in order to function.

A further test referenced by Dr. Scott is the black light test. If you're going to shine a black light in your eyes, please make sure it's the long-wave type, not the short-wave variety (this should be marked on the unit), which can damage your retinas. However, it's also possible to use a black light on your skin - be prepared for possible alarming results:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread467472/pg1

There's also another test which involves your hair-brush:

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/HairbrushTest.htm

I strongly urge you to perform at least one (and preferably more) of these tests on yourself as soon as possible.

Makes me wonder if there is a connection between this and Dr. Fry's work on FL1953 (heavy biofilm producing pathogen found in blood) as well as the use of oil pulling.

Either way, don't know if it's related or not but Morgellons is real but my person opinion is it's possibly another prion disorder. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's are other notable prion disorders.

Last edited by rdkml on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Another interesting quote from David who suffers from morgellons.

However, the main reason for my post is this:

Jan describes an experiment conducted by a friend of hers highly skilled in electronics. The friend and another Morgellons sufferer entered a Faraday Cage and hooked themselves up to several different oscilloscopes to ensure their results were not due to equipment malfunction.

As you'll see toward the bottom of the first page linked above, radio signals were clearly found to be emanating from both of them. The frequencies were analysed - and found to be in the satellite band.

Personally, after noticing anomalous behaviour of my MOPA when setting the carrier, I used an Elenco frequency counter on my own body - and it registered distinct radio frequency signals coming from me.
http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5068&page=2

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 am

maybe this worksfor hair loss? Better than clay?

Quickdraw Parasite Paste

Here is a recipe for making a paste that will pull all kinds of "debris" out from your skin. My experience has been ~bizarre~ but I'm thankful to have found a way to draw out stuff that just doesn't belong and I hope it works as well for others.

It's fairly cheap, easy to make, all natural and most ingredients are probably around your house already. You can be on any protocol and still use this paste. I'm no Science whiz but I believe the paste creates a chemical reaction that the "debris" cannot stand. I've drawn out concretions, sand, frass/eggs, mucous, worms, green dodders(I think), Those creepy black hairs, white hairs and even some blue gel thread hairs. I'm not kidding!! If you believe it try it, if you don't, don't. But I hope you do!

Quickdraw Parasite Paste:

2 oz. container ground Nutmeg
1/8 cup Borax
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/8 cup Water
(Alternately you can omit the ACV and water and replace it with Kleen Green enzyme cleaner. Just keep adding in enough to keep paste the right consistency).

Use wooden or plastic untensils and a medium to large glass/ceramic bowl to mix in because I think metal might change the chemistry somehow. A rubber spatula makes mixing way easier.

• Mix the Nutmeg and Borax together and try to break up any clumps.
• Add Olive Oil and stir into a thick paste.
• Add Apple Cider Vinegar and stir again into a thick paste. It might slide around not wanting to mix with the oil but keep at it folding and stirring until it thoroughly mixes.
• Pour in Water and mix, mix, mix until it's almost like brown "cool whip". As it stands it will keep thickening up, so just keep sprinkling in more water and whip it back up. Consistantcy is very important, try not too thick and not too thin.

Now sit in front of your magnified mirror, on your finger scoop a marble size(or bigger) of the paste and lightly smooth onto your face. Over lesions, rashy or itchy spots lightly dab, dab, dab paste onto it, pushing into the pores and usually something weird will surface very quickly, almost instant.

This paste won't dry up like clay does and will only draw out so much before it's "spent". Gently scrape it off using a flat edge like another spatula or an old credit card, then wipe it onto a paper towel. Keep reapplying paste until you get relief or you run out of paste.
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2039388

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down