Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm

5 posters

Go down

Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm Empty Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm

Post  AS54 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Here is an article from Dr. Stephen Olmstead explaining the clinical implications of biofilm.
In it he gives a possible strategy for breaking up biofilms and eliminating the bacteria. The strategy basically uses hydrolytic enzymes combined with chelators and also pro- and pre-biotics. I find it extremely interesting. If anyone has any info, it would be great.

Also, anyone have a suggestion for a cocktail of enzymes that might work in this context: natto, serrapeptase, bromelain, and other proteases combined?

Link:
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Life+on+the+edge:+the+clinical+implications+of+gas%20trointestinal+...-a0211561662
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm Empty Re: Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Here is a more complicated link, lol. http://www.herbsforlyme.com/category-s/225.htm Smile

However, taking vervain officinalis several times per day may be the easiest and more effective than those complicated regimens. However, that may only apply towards those who have a biofilm problem caused by FL1953... which appears to be a very high percentage though. Especially the older you get.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 am

Well, well, well. Rdkml, you're a regular one upper. Very Happy
Awesome link. Damn that's a lot of supplements though, gonna be tough on this tight budget!
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Protocol for Dissolving Biofilm Empty Morgellons Disease and Biofilm

Post  tiptoetulip Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 am

I am new here and what peaked my interest of course was the biofilm info that you have.

I have a new and emerging disease that most Drs. so not believe in, in fact, they say I am delusional. This is the same thing they tell hundreds of thousands of other people from all Countries around the world. But let me first say that it is no delusion. It is a very diabolical disease and I have had it for about 10 years.

One of the symptoms is that it creates a biofilm on the skin of a sufferer. I had mounds of it on me and was able to get most of it off with the aid of a formula that contained 4 enzymes. Amylase, Cellulase, Hemi Cellulase, and Oxidase. I think those are the 4. However, I would like to take something internally and I have a problem with it because I have to take Warfarin and I have to take it for the rest of my life due to recurring DVT and PE.

I am wondering if there is anyone else in this forum who also has Morgellons disease and if so, how are they dealing with it?

Next time I post I will try and explain more as to what the symptoms for Morgellons are and just how bizarre and sci-fi this condition is.

Thank you for the opportunity to join you here.

tiptoetulip

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 am

Diatomaceous earth has proved to be extremely helpful for Morgellons.
http://morgellonsaid.wordpress.com/detox/diatomaceous-earth-cleanse/

I also read of someone with Morgs whose cat tipped over a container of alfalfa tablets, and
a bunch of them went in the bath. The results were astounding!
http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/mystery-skin-disease-reporta-positive-treatment-for-morgellons

I don't have Morgs, but I had scabies for a short time a few years ago, and I was drawn to investigating natural remedies for that and similar conditions.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

tiptoetulip wrote:
I have a new and emerging disease that most Drs. so not believe in, in fact, they say I am delusional.
I am wondering if there is anyone else in this forum who also has Morgellons disease and if so, how are they dealing with it?

Next time I post I will try and explain more as to what the symptoms for Morgellons are and just how bizarre and sci-fi this condition is.

Welcome to the forum tiptoetulip.

Sorry to hear of the morgellons. Morgellons is extremely common. And most with morgellons don't have skin lesions. Most adults I've tested under microscope have tested positive but to varying degrees. Testing most easily done through handheld 200x microscope of nails/around nails and samples from their hairbrush.

Myself and another on this forum are looking for solutions as well as two others on another forum.

For lesions, so far I personally believe drinking water that has an electrical pattern in it called a radionic rate appears may be a very good answer for the skin. The rate of 121,112,111 ohms. Can build the device here http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/diy-classical-basic-radionic-device/

However, morgellons is more than non healing lesions and fibers and there are neurological (memory, concentration, brain fog, etc) and other conditions that need to be treated.

Most with morgellons have lyme and therefore want to treat for lyme.

Further, those with morgellons many have a major problem with EMF exposure.

See this article. http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/bio2011-3.htm which came from here http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

Short of living away from civilization, lol, and even a car ride can make one sick from the magnetic field created from the tires, one will want to make sure they don't use CFL bulbs and "only" use incandescent bulbs. Even LED bulbs some are a major issue. May wish to buy a GS meter to help limit the dirty electricity in the living areas. Also, maybe a cheap EMF meter as well or a Trifield meter.

If I find anything further, I'll update this link sometime this year.

For others not aware, regarding lyme, I like this message from Kathy from another forum.

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself now that I have had a chance to familiarize myself with this forum. My name is Kathy [edit] and I am from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

My reason for joining the forum is that I have been searching for a successful Lyme disease treatment for my daughter. She was bit by a tick 14 years ago when we were camping in the Wisconsin Dells. I thought nothing about it as I did not know anything about Lyme disease at that time. After we arrived home back in Lethbridge I noticed that she had developed a strange rash on her arm that looked like a target. I took her to the family doctor who remarked that her rash looked like a target, but that her rash must some strange sort of ringworm. He prescribed some sort of ointment and her rash eventually disappeared.

I can understand that this could happen 14 years ago, but unfortunately, this is still happening in Lethbridge today. The Canadian doctors are falsely being told that Lyme is rare in Canada and so they are not being educated about clinical symptoms such as a bull-eye's rash. Thus people are not being identified or treated in the early stages. The only Canadians being treated must educate themselves, pay for their own testing through the Igenex lab in California (the testing in Canada is bogus), and then find a Lyme literate MD or ND (if they're lucky) and pay for their own treatment.

However, little did we know that this was the beginning of what has been a long journey of ill health. This daughter, who had always been the healthiest of our children, now developed a puzzling and ever increasing myriad of symptoms of ill health. She was midiagnosed with fybromyalgia, chronic fatigue, anxiety, skin lesions, finally culminating with "MS-like" brain lesions. Of course, the medical doctors only answer was to prescribe drugs - Lyrica, steroids, etc., which she wisely refused.

After researching her symptoms, both us kept coming up with Lyme disease. She was positive for Lyme disease through the Igenex lab this September, and as well was clinically diagnosed with Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, and Mycoplasma. She had 4 months of oral antibiotic treatment (Flagyl and Minocycline), but can no longer tolerate the antibiotics. As well, she has been using natural supplements and anti-microbials.

After talking with 4 other people in Lethbridge, all with similiar stories, of trying the oral antibiotic treatment, who all had to stop the antibiotics because their bodies could no longer tolerate it, and who all are "surviving" rather than "living" I am not willing to give up on my daughter. Perhaps IV antibiotics could be answer, but that is not available in Canada. That is why I am here at this forum. I am desperately searching for a Lyme story with a good ending - and that I have not yet found - till I read several stories here on this forum. After my disappointment (and now cynicism as to the profit motives, rather than health of the patient) with conventional medicine I have become quite open minded.

That is why I am on this forum. I am willing to spend to try a new technology and spend the money, but only after I have researched the information and the stories. There have already been so many routes that we have tried, that have not ended in success. I am hoping to hear your stories, and recommendations. I have read through much of the information and posts and am forming an opinion, but would love to hear from the rest of you and hear your recommendations!

I am ending with this quote from Jeremiah [edit] that sums up my experience with Lyme:

"What most people know — or think they know — about tick-borne diseases like Lyme disease could fit on the back of a deer tick.
And what its victims know about Lyme disease would fill a book — a book whose frustration and pain and hardship radiates out of its pages and into the lives of families and communities."

Truly you do not get it, until you or a loved one, literally gets it - Lyme disease that is. I get it, and I applaud all those suffering with Lyme disease, and your family and friends that are supporting you in this journey for you incredible courage in the face of a public that does not understand or sympathize.

Scary, the majority of people do not develop a rash before developing lyme and worse, can get lyme from many other sources!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Tiptoe, Rdk's posts are invaluable on such things, and I have another recommendation for you- take Neem capsules long term, for a few (3-4) months. Margosa or Neem need not be mixed or coupled with other ingredients and Neem caps are generally safe to take. Neem is supposed to help exactly these kind of skin issues.

Anthony, nice find on that article!
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down