Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
update, great results after 6 months EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
update, great results after 6 months EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
update, great results after 6 months EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
update, great results after 6 months EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
update, great results after 6 months EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
update, great results after 6 months EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
update, great results after 6 months EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
update, great results after 6 months EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
update, great results after 6 months EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

update, great results after 6 months

+2
Gibson
orwell
6 posters

Go down

update, great results after 6 months Empty update, great results after 6 months

Post  orwell Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

So it's been about 6 months since I started an IH inspired diet and IH inspired combo of internals plus running/weight lifting 3-4 times a week. Massive gains have been had.

Big thank you to IH; loads of karma coming your way! ('cheers')

Started on : green tea, spirulina, cod liver oil, soy + omega 3 protein powder (no cereals for breakfast), Fo ti, Maca, nettles, lysine, hemp oil, saint john's wort.

Dropped: nettles, hemp oil, lysine, green tea.

Incorporated: More maca, t-resveratrol, ultra premium Australian grown spirulina, organic wheat grass, and very recently turmeric. Rice protein shampoos (http://www.delorenzo.com.au/instantseries_r8_sh.htm) DIY maca and spirulina tea-tree oil based topical. Hair assist topical spray.

I can really say the most important changes I have seen taking place, hair wise, have transpired with first Maca, then wheat grass, then organic apple cider, and now resveratrol (thanks the natural) plus a change to rice protein based shampoo. Change of diet (quite simply more lean meat, more organic greens, home grown organics, less carbs and processed foods, less diary, no junk foods, less sugar, rain and filtered water) and exercise regimes have, of course, been important factors - btw IH is, I believe, right about insulin and its role on MBP.

Positives:
Completely dropped monoxidal without a massive shed; btw this stuff is pure poison, causing everything from depression to dermo, but you all probably know this. The dreaded monoxidal shed was avoided perhaps because of apple cider vinegar???
Hair growth increased on temples, and longer hairs overall, yippie!
Dermo and itching all but gone
Weight loss, muscle toning
clearing of brain fog
Increased sex drive + chilled out maca balance
Decreased stress, increased energy levels thanks to resveratrol
Feelings of wellbeing
Less worrying about hairloss
Near perfect skin tone

negatives:
expensive!
sore liver!
red wine junkie

cheers

orwell

Back to top Go down

update, great results after 6 months Empty Re: update, great results after 6 months

Post  Gibson Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 pm

awesome orwell. I am ripe to drop minox as well. I haven't as i have no sides that I can gage, but really it isn't congruent with the focus of my aim, more like an exception.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

update, great results after 6 months Empty Re: update, great results after 6 months

Post  The Natural Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Cheers, orwell! May your health and hair continue to improve, brother.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  orwell Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks guys, particularly the natural for his t-resveratrol recommendations here on the site.

Gibson, good for you mate. You won't regret dumping this toxic waste of time. My advice is to drop/withdraw the minox slowly. Firstly, I diluted minox with hemp oil, beta-caratone and emu oil. Then I went from using it 7 days to 6 to 5 to every second day, once a week and zero; in the bin. Keep in mind this was all a six month 'withdrawal program' ('affraid') Oh, I went from one mill, to a half, to a quarter. Don't forget apple cider use internally and externally. Bananas might help too. I'm used nioxin cleanser system 2 for a long time and can't it recommend enough; sometimes I'll leave it in like a topical.

orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm

To the original poster :

It's good to see what I wrote in a recent post actually has some weight behind it. I think weight training/bodybuilding combined with top 6 regimen proved very powerful combination here. What kind of exercises do you do mostly? Barbell squats and deadlifts are very powerful stimulators for growth and are often encouraged in bodybuilding circles as the core exercises. I am very glad for your results.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 pm

orwell - Thanks for the update on your progress.

Incidentally, I received this on resveratrol in my email the other day:

http://www.resveratrolnews.com/
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 am

T-Res is something that I've been high on for nearly a couple of years now. It was huge at Immortality Institute (Imminst.org), incidentally, the place where I originally found IH's site pre-forum. I originally had purchased a kilo of the stuff for $800 (a heluva deal at the time), and was taking 3g a day with Miralax for a while as an emulsifier to get more into the bloodstream, and then switched from that to Lecithin granules (for obvious reasons) as an emulsifier.

Problem is, I hated the taste with a passion, and it was annoying measuring out 3g every day. Wound up wasting most of the Rest...big waste of money that wound up being. Haven't touched it since, but it's looking like it's working wonders for people!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down