Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope).

Go down

Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope). Empty Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope).

Post  CampOfDavid on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Here is a bloke doing his natural regimen at his nine month update. He has great results.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=udd3UvUhldc
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope). Empty Re: Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope).

Post  CampOfDavid on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Here is a forum user who has collected the best dermaroller results from around the net.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-photo-results-summary.121072/
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope). Empty Re: Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope).

Post  Serge on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:45 pm

It is inspiring... People on the internet are finally getting true regrowth from at-home treatments. Dermarolling (once a week / 1.5-2mm) and blood flow seem to be key. However, a lot of people are using minoxidil for blood flow, which isn't natural. A goal for this forum would be to figure out what could be used instead of minoxidil. At the moment there appears to be nothing quite as strong, but I would argue that Ecklonia Cava could be an alternative. Maybe a home made laser helmet as well.

Natural Topicals: Peppermint, Melatonin, pumpkin oil... A lot of these things claim minoxidil effectiveness, but I would argue that there really hasn't been enough evidence.

At the very least, the best part of this new dermarolling surge is there are even people re-growing hair that has clearly been dormant for years, which I never thought I would actually see.

Serge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natural Regimen: Great Results (There Is Hope). Empty serge

Post  CampOfDavid on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm

CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:01 pm

These stories are inspiring, it is worth reading and watching.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Are we 100% certain that constant skin puncturing by micro needles do not, at some point, accumulate into a scar tissue issue?

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WheatKing on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Serge wrote:It is inspiring... People on the internet are finally getting true regrowth from at-home treatments. Dermarolling (once a week / 1.5-2mm) and blood flow seem to be key. However, a lot of people are using minoxidil for blood flow, which isn't natural. A goal for this forum would be to figure out what could be used instead of minoxidil. At the moment there appears to be nothing quite as strong, but I would argue that Ecklonia Cava could be an alternative. Maybe a home made laser helmet as well.

Natural Topicals: Peppermint, Melatonin, pumpkin oil... A lot of these things claim minoxidil effectiveness, but I would argue that there really hasn't been enough evidence.

At the very least, the best part of this new dermarolling surge is there are even people re-growing hair that has clearly been dormant for years, which I never thought I would actually see.

I know some guys, like myself, are dermarolling and then adding castor oil after. Castor oil promotes PGE2 which theoritically will displace the "bad" PGD2 in the scalp.

WheatKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WheatKing on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 pm

I just hope the producers of the derma rollers aren't behind these alleged testimonials of hair regrowth. That would mean yet more opportunists taking advantage of hair losers. (I say that as a derma rolling hair loser Wink

WheatKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 pm

I continue to use my wire brush that is a dog brush with sharp tips. It stimulates the blood flow and gives the minor injury needed for regeneration. Of course I started with the pressing with a bottle method to break up the calcification. The amazing thing besides I have a great number of new terminal hairs and base thickening .. is that the pain of each method is reduced with time as my scalp regenerates. As most know this is my DT-CPR method.. I will update photos soon.. absolutely a slow and observable regrow.
For a topical I prefer cinnamon oil, but also always use my mix of apple cider vinegar, green tea, wasabi, seaweed and cinnamon powder .

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie on Tue May 07, 2019 4:33 pm

I was scared of how the vlog started but it is worth watching as time goes by.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down