Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to treat severe aplastic anemia??

Go down

How to treat severe aplastic anemia?? Empty How to treat severe aplastic anemia??

Post  Laughcrime Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi guys, I have a friend who has "severe aplastic anemia", and she just received bone marrow surgery on Friday. (I just found out about her suffering from this thing on the actual day she had the surgery...she kept it a freaking secret for God knows how long..)

Anyway, I didn't know anything about this condition (I'm researching it now)....in terms of what the best natural treatments might be.

Anything anyone knows about this along the lines of naturopathic, orthomolecular, etc protocols that would be effective, at this stage, would be massively appreciated!!

Also, when I asked if anything significant happened in her life around the time of her getting this affliction, to find out anything I could regarding any possible cause what so ever (i.e., vaccines, other drug intake etc) she suddenly tells me (reluctantly it seemed..this was online) that she was freaking raped just before this, and she subsequently got severely depressed. (I'm fighting hard not to be extremely pissed off and sad about this...I know staying in a state of anger and sadness simply won't help.)....but do any one of you know if the rape and/or depression could cause this horrible BS??????

Thank each and every one of you so much for anything you might know of that could help!!
Laughcrime
Laughcrime

Back to top Go down