Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg)

4 posters

Go down

Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) Empty Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg)

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

I'm sure it's real, should I be worried, should I stop the Iodine a little and resume after a few days of weeks? Neutral

Last edited by FredtheBelgian on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) Empty Re: Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg)

Post  JosephineMarie Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:I'm sure it's real, should I be worried, should I stop the Iodine a little and resume after a few days of weeks? Neutral

Hey Fred -- If that happened to me, I probably would quit the iodine for two or three days and see if it went away. If it did, then I would resume the iodine and see if it happened again so I could be sure that it was the iodine that was causing the problem.

However, because you are getting symptoms on the left side of your body, I'd like to say if your left arm gets numb or sore in addition to the symptoms you already have, get your hiney into the doctor to get your heart checked ASAP! Maybe you are already due for a checkup now? Really, a trip to your doctor might be in order since you are experiencing left-side symptoms. It may be nothing, but then again, if it continues on much longer, I'd get it checked out.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg) Empty Re: Pain on the left side of neck and at the left side of my heart on Iodine (6 mg)

Post  OpenUp2URminD Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 am

Hold on a second while we diagnose you and rule out the MILLION different causes for your pain.
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 am

I had heart problems as well from iodine. I had the whole full-on Heart attack symptoms which is very scary. Numb left arm, weird breathing, irregular beats, sharp pains, lightheaded etc... Panic attacks mimic the symptoms of a heart-attack and are said to be one of the scariest events. They just randomly happened to me about a week after starting Iodine, never had any heart/Anxiety problems ever before that. Iodine has some way of stirring up anxiety by who knows how. I've been off Iodine for over a year and they still persist, had ECG and heart monitor which showed nothing wrong with the heart. Caffeine, Alcohol Hangovers and marijuana all make it much worse, especially marijuana..

I also had pains in both sides of my neck, I was assured by the forum that this is "The Bromide being pulled out". They got to the point where it was sore to open my mouth.

The Anxiety problems Iodine caused have now led me to develop IBS. To put it short, all my stools have been orange and loose for the past few weeks. At one stage they were nearly gray, guess means I not absorbing any nutrients. Can't do anything about my IBS because my Anxiety caused it, can't do anything about my Anxiety because Iodine caused it and it hasn't gone away. Also, recent extreme hair loss has driven my anxiety to get even worse.

You're probably in for a tough ride..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 am

You're a pure from HLT, no doubt about that, I took my 6 mg this morning and everything is fine, it was normal, the bromide or the mercury being pulled out of my heart valves Very Happy .

Have a nice evening Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 am

JosephineMarie wrote:
FredtheBelgian wrote:I'm sure it's real, should I be worried, should I stop the Iodine a little and resume after a few days of weeks? Neutral

Hey Fred -- If that happened to me, I probably would quit the iodine for two or three days and see if it went away. If it did, then I would resume the iodine and see if it happened again so I could be sure that it was the iodine that was causing the problem.

However, because you are getting symptoms on the left side of your body, I'd like to say if your left arm gets numb or sore in addition to the symptoms you already have, get your hiney into the doctor to get your heart checked ASAP! Maybe you are already due for a checkup now? Really, a trip to your doctor might be in order since you are experiencing left-side symptoms. It may be nothing, but then again, if it continues on much longer, I'd get it checked out.

Thanks for the advice Josephine, but it's slowly getting back to normal, I'm a bit of a hipochondriac, I checked on Curezone, and a LOT of people had the same, they just sticked to the iodine and it went away, but you're right, if it comes back and it's slightly unbearable, I'll just stop the Iodine for a few days and then resume. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:You're a pure from HLT, no doubt about that, I took my 6 mg this morning and everything is fine, it was normal, the bromide or the mercury being pulled out of my heart valves Very Happy .

Have a nice evening Smile

Dunno what exactly a "pure from HLT" means, but I was just explaining my experience. I don't post over there and have stated many times that it makes no sense to. I would love to be able to get back on Iodine but I can't because of what I've just stated. I'll remember next time not to try and help.

Have a nice evening.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:Thanks for the advice Josephine, but it's slowly getting back to normal, I'm a bit of a hipochondriac, I checked on Curezone, and a LOT of people had the same, they just sticked to the iodine and it went away, but you're right, if it comes back and it's slightly unbearable, I'll just stop the Iodine for a few days and then resume. Smile

I'm glad to hear you are doing better, Fred. I don't think you are a hypochondriac--I'd be concerned too if I was experiencing chest and neck pain--especially on the left side. (The first thing that popped into my mind was plugged artery.) I think we have to take these kind of symptoms seriously. I think it's better to err on the side of caution. Young people have and do die of heart attacks--it happens.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 am

Decro435 wrote:You're a pure from HLT

Decro--I think Fred was talking about the poster before you--the guy who was sarcastic and unhelpful.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 am

Of course, I was no talking about Decro, but the fucker with 4 posts, there are rats in here Neutral . I don't think Iodine can really be bad for you after the research I've done, I think it's just one of the detox symptoms, and it usually happen to guys who have a history of heart attack in their family, just like me, my grandfather had one in his 30's Sad and his father died from it in his 40's, so yes, I'd better be cautious if it gets worse, thanks for your precious advice all. I'll keep you tuned, the symptoms are still present a little bit but way less strong than yesterday Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 am

Im sorry, I try to be sarcastic and funny when I actually do post. But post's like this really annoy me. Could the pain be from iodine? MAYBE. But look at the 50 different's things he taking in his regimen! Come on now, if your feeling chest pain, go see a cardiologist if its thats bad. Don't expect anyone to diagnose you through the internet based on that information! And also be wary of anyones answer, what if I said.." Oh fred, stop being a baby, youll be fine" Or "hey man thats normal EVERYONE has left sided chest pain on iodine" and then later tonight you die in your sleep froma massive MI, thats your own fault my friend. I feel phantom random pain's everyonce in a while too, but I don't go taking up space in a forum about everysingle thing. This forum is getting really muddy with all the ridiculous posts. Im surprised CS, or the really helpfull, knowledgable people here hasn't finally said "You know what? Have a nice life! I put this information out here for you to make sense of it all, to do your own dilligent research and everything I suggest or study I put out there I get questions like 'Well how much? What if I do this? What if I add this? How long should I? Should it go topical, eaten, rectal, snorted?' Im tired of wasting my time regurgitating crap Iv'e already stated in a previous thread" These guys are a valuable resource, stop abusing it.

Fred, your posts annoy me, sorry, I hope the best for everyone including you, but I had to say something...
I've learned so much from CS, Nid, JDP, OMG, Abc, Droddy and others and have what 5 post's so far on this forum? I wish I had something to offer but I don't so for now I soak up knowledge and try not to bother people with stupid questions. It's so easy to find out answers to your own questions, you just have to put in the time. Stop taking shortcuts, the search function works great in this place, the only thing thats annoying about it is that stupid post's or questions pop up also, and I have to filter through it to find the good stuff. SO anyway, maybe it's just me that feels this way and im crazy, guess I can just go start a thread and ask CS...
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 am

Err man, sorry, I know it my self, but you know what being an hypochondriac is? go check on that, I just can't help my self, and I know I shouldn't post such topics.

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 am

Hold on, Im going to have to ask CS what a hypochondriac is, I will get back to you shortly....
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 am

Stop that, I won't post such things in the future, happy now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 am

So, my final words on this topic: it just went away by itself, everything is fine, sorry if this topic will scare some Iodine users Neutral

Edit: wow in fact, this topic is useful in case it happens to other iodine users! glad I posted Very Happy ! I'm so annoying huh Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 am

OpenUp2URminD wrote:Im sorry, I try to be sarcastic and funny when I actually do post. But post's like this really annoy me. Could the pain be from iodine? MAYBE. But look at the 50 different's things he taking in his regimen! Come on now, if your feeling chest pain, go see a cardiologist if its thats bad. Don't expect anyone to diagnose you through the internet based on that information! And also be wary of anyones answer, what if I said.." Oh fred, stop being a baby, youll be fine" Or "hey man thats normal EVERYONE has left sided chest pain on iodine" and then later tonight you die in your sleep froma massive MI, thats your own fault my friend. I feel phantom random pain's everyonce in a while too, but I don't go taking up space in a forum about everysingle thing. This forum is getting really muddy with all the ridiculous posts. Im surprised CS, or the really helpfull, knowledgable people here hasn't finally said "You know what? Have a nice life! I put this information out here for you to make sense of it all, to do your own dilligent research and everything I suggest or study I put out there I get questions like 'Well how much? What if I do this? What if I add this? How long should I? Should it go topical, eaten, rectal, snorted?' Im tired of wasting my time regurgitating crap Iv'e already stated in a previous thread" These guys are a valuable resource, stop abusing it.

Fred, your posts annoy me, sorry, I hope the best for everyone including you, but I had to say something...
I've learned so much from CS, Nid, JDP, OMG, Abc, Droddy and others and have what 5 post's so far on this forum? I wish I had something to offer but I don't so for now I soak up knowledge and try not to bother people with stupid questions. It's so easy to find out answers to your own questions, you just have to put in the time. Stop taking shortcuts, the search function works great in this place, the only thing thats annoying about it is that stupid post's or questions pop up also, and I have to filter through it to find the good stuff. SO anyway, maybe it's just me that feels this way and im crazy, guess I can just go start a thread and ask CS...

Why do you read posts that you know will get you worked up? Why can't you just ignore them and move on? Nobody forced you to come in here and read the posts in this thread. You may think that there are so many stupid questions asked on this site, but regardless of whether that is true or not, I doubt many here want to read a bunch of bitching from you about it. Clearly you should have known at a glance by the topic of this thread that it wasn't something that was going to sit well with you but you came here and spewed your negativity all over the place anyway. Fred shouldn't have to apologize to you for anything. If anything, you should say you're sorry for being so negative and attacking and move on to some thread that doesn't annoy you and where you can actually positively contribute to the conversation. Too, you saying you are going to start a thread and ask CS about his feelings on the subject sounds somewhat like tattling to me.

Last edited by JosephineMarie on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you JM Smile, I know I hadn't done anything wrong but those kind of posts still trouble me, Hairlosstalk style Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

I never asked for an apology Fred so grow a set, im not scolding you, all I asked (in my on way) was to PLEASE Please do some thinking for yourself. Josephine, I did say I was sorry but for the way I make my point's if they come off as rude, im not being negative. I am not tattling to CS, I was being sarcastic about making ANOTHER stupid thread. I like this site, I want to contribute but there are people on here that are a lot smarter than I, I love reading and researching what they have to say, I love the good debate's. But this nonsense is eventually going to ruin that for everyone. Do you think CS, AR,Nid, JDP or OMG had someone to go crying to if they had certain issue's, or someone to spoon feed information to them? I think not, they're pioneers that do thier own research, they post topic's that actually bring about a good discussion. Post's like this are happening more and more everyday I come here and it needs to stop. If I read AR's post earlier correctly, it sounds as if he fed up with it also.
So don't ruin this for everybody. Fred, until you can show me that Iodine for sure caused you're chest pain, you didn't contribute anything, you only speculated, and POTENTIALLY caused confusion for some. If you actually paid attention and listened to some of the more intelligent threads on here instead of posting without thinking first youd realize that everyone is different, react's different and that your symptoms maybe to totally unrelated. You ever meet those kind of people that ask questions that they already know the answer to? They're annoying and just waste peoples time. But hey, if you want to go ahead and keep posting like this then by all means, be forewarned, ignorance is NOT bliss. Im not trying to attack you or anyone else, just enlighten to what this could cause down the road, and that goes for everybody here...
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 pm

OpenUp2URminD wrote:I never asked for an apology Fred so grow a set, im not scolding you, all I asked (in my on way) was to PLEASE Please do some thinking for yourself. Josephine, I did say I was sorry but for the way I make my point's if they come off as rude, im not being negative. I am not tattling to CS, I was being sarcastic about making ANOTHER stupid thread. I like this site, I want to contribute but there are people on here that are a lot smarter than I, I love reading and researching what they have to say, I love the good debate's. But this nonsense is eventually going to ruin that for everyone. Do you think CS, AR,Nid, JDP or OMG had someone to go crying to if they had certain issue's, or someone to spoon feed information to them? I think not, they're pioneers that do thier own research, they post topic's that actually bring about a good discussion. Post's like this are happening more and more everyday I come here and it needs to stop. If I read AR's post earlier correctly, it sounds as if he fed up with it also.
So don't ruin this for everybody. Fred, until you can show me that Iodine for sure caused you're chest pain, you didn't contribute anything, you only speculated, and POTENTIALLY caused confusion for some. If you actually paid attention and listened to some of the more intelligent threads on here instead of posting without thinking first youd realize that everyone is different, react's different and that your symptoms maybe to totally unrelated. You ever meet those kind of people that ask questions that they already know the answer to? They're annoying and just waste peoples time. But hey, if you want to go ahead and keep posting like this then by all means, be forewarned, ignorance is NOT bliss. Im not trying to attack you or anyone else, just enlighten to what this could cause down the road, and that goes for everybody here...

Dude - you just don't get that your own posts are pretty out there -- apologize, insult, insult, name drop, catastrophize, apologize, insult, insult - it's a real merry-go-round ride! Fred--what do you say we both bugger out of this thread, and escape to save our respective sanity(ies)? I won't be checking this thread again.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 am

OpenUp2URminD wrote:I never asked for an apology Fred so grow a set, im not scolding you, all I asked (in my on way) was to PLEASE Please do some thinking for yourself. Josephine, I did say I was sorry but for the way I make my point's if they come off as rude, im not being negative. I am not tattling to CS, I was being sarcastic about making ANOTHER stupid thread. I like this site, I want to contribute but there are people on here that are a lot smarter than I, I love reading and researching what they have to say, I love the good debate's. But this nonsense is eventually going to ruin that for everyone. Do you think CS, AR,Nid, JDP or OMG had someone to go crying to if they had certain issue's, or someone to spoon feed information to them? I think not, they're pioneers that do thier own research, they post topic's that actually bring about a good discussion. Post's like this are happening more and more everyday I come here and it needs to stop. If I read AR's post earlier correctly, it sounds as if he fed up with it also.

OpenUp-Im gonna say I have to agree with you on this and your previous comments my friend. To each his own I suppose.....

soccerguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 am

I agree! I'm outta here! :p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down