Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Chelation detox or metal redistribution? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chelation detox or metal redistribution?

2 posters

Go down

Chelation detox or metal redistribution? Empty Chelation detox or metal redistribution?

Post  S&t Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Chelation newb here,

so I'm a week or so into chelation therapy using a humifulvate + mineral complex (magnesium, selenium among other things) supplement every day at night, and taking:

- iodine every 2-3 days with 5g dried kombu (~12-15mg iodine)
- kelp tablets everyday (only 475mcg - I know this is negligable but I want my body to have a chance to recover from any bromine detox symptons, which have so far only been a headache and slight increased anxiety).
- selenium 200mcg everyday
- 1000mg vit c occasionally, but I read this interefered with selenium's action somehow?

In any case, most days I've been feeling OK, sleep is disrupted however (vivid dreams and grogginess in the morning), but on two occasions (last night especially) I've had tingling in the limbs, increased anxiety with accompanying muscle tension and higer pulse rate, and my neck and shoulder muscles ache this morning. My pee also stinks to high heaven after I've taken the humifulvate, not sure why, and my body as a whole feels like its just coming down from a lot of drugs (although it's been years since I took any!)

Are these detox symptoms, or signs that the metals are just being picked up and dropped elsewhere? I'd think that being more sure of the difference would reduce any anxiety and hopefully the muscle aches.

Any other advice would be great also.

Thanks

S&t

Back to top Go down

Chelation detox or metal redistribution? Empty Re: Chelation detox or metal redistribution?

Post  Zaphod Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 pm

do you have any amalgam feelings?

Its important to load with antioxidants during detox regimen as well as having diet which doesnt stress the gut.

if i was you: +vit c, +vit e, maybe ecklonia cava, plenty of sun + vit a, plus get some quality rest. If you are concerned about migrating toxins and see no progress i'd suggest also IR sauna. Also pausing detox after a month is also benefitial and continue after a few weeks of pause, or so...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Chelation detox or metal redistribution? Empty Re: Chelation detox or metal redistribution?

Post  S&t Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:49 am

No fillings but I'm sure my mother has some fillings which no doubt passed some mercury on to me.

I took your advice and took 2.5g vit C at the same time as the humifulvate - felt much better than the previous evening. This was after eating kombu again, so iodine dose was at ~12mg. I'll continue with the humi until the bottle runs out and then give it a few weeks break until I start again. At least the Christmas holidays mean I can get some decent sleep in!

S&t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down