Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

+9
jimmyw
summersnow
NYJets
Duketronix
nidhogge
dreft
RisingFist
TheOne
ubraj
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

dreft wrote:Does this device have anything to do with prana/orgone/etheric energy?

Nobody has ever mentioned that it does and is not marketed for that reason.

It does turn your body into a negative ion generator.

I don't know the answer to the other questions though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  jimmyw Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Observation of using the Negative Static Ion generator is there have been 2 out breaks of the NoroVirus, and my work colleagues and family all get the vomiting, and diarrhea. Where all I get is the stomach Cramps. Which IMO is the generator keeps the viral load down, so that my body does not need to get rid of it with vomiting and diarrhea.

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Negative static electricity generators are able to transmit at a distance similar to a SG-1.

Just place DNA sample on top of the unit. I personally use a hair brush upside down.

Not sure if the negative ion generators are designed to be run for extended periods of time or run for extended periods of time enclosed in a plastic box but so far I've had no problems.

Also, not sure how well it will work for others and not sure how well it will reduce viral and pathogen loads so consider it experimental but it definitely is able to transmit at a distance beneficially which is welcome news for me personally.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 Empty Will low voltage work ?

Post  thornberry6 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:42 am

Hi rdkml,

I am from India and when I searched around for electrostatic therapy equipment here, could only find equipments which output max -9000v at approx 2.2 milliamps and its AC not DC ... will this configuration give the same effect as the Pyro Energen II / Static Gen II ?

BIOS 6000 / 9000 ... products of ITO Co. Ltd. (Japan) is used by various 'Wellness Clinics' in India but these products which work on AC and below 10000v (dont know whether its negative or positive) are extremely expensive and hence out of the reach of most Indians for home use.

Is there something like the more the voltage and the lower the current, the better the health benefits ?

thornberry6

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 pm

2.2 milliamps is a little high and I personally wouldn't use AC.  I wouldn't buy and would find another alternative.  

What you're looking for is around .05 milliamps.  The 29.95 model at the bottom has been measured at .047 milliamps http://www.imagesco.com/kits/negative-ion-generator.html    

This model is .050 milliamps  12VDC YD-010SD1-1  http://www.amazing1.com/negative_ion.htm  

I'm not sure if either company will ship to India though.  

alliexpress.com have some that may be an alternative but they are all lower voltage than the 7,500 volt model and they don't list how many milliamps of current they output. Just search for negative ion generators.      

So the trick to replicating is by finding a unit that outputs about .050 of DC negative static electricity.  No positive.  Only negative.  7,500 volts was plenty and I actually prefered that unit over the 2nd unit that outputs 20,000 volts.  I believe the reason why is the power supply that's needed to run the 20,000 model to convert AC to DC.  All power supplies will output a significant aoun of what's called Dirty Electricity.    

I hope the above info makes sense.  

Here is another unit with additional information for those interested in this technology.  http://www.nuwave1.com/index.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 pm

nice post, rdkml.

I wonder if you are concerned of prolonged use of negative ion generator due attraction of positive particles in your lungs. My friend, asthmatic said that his breathing is more unpleasant during the usage inside of his house and it starts after an hour or so. Although i don't find it the case, it would make sense that you attract more positive particles in the air this way.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  thornberry6 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:34 am

Thanks Rdkml for the valuable info.

Since the Pyro Energen II and Static Gen II both generate more than 15,000 volts, I thought its very important to generate that high a voltage to gain much better health benefits.

I may get this unit built in India by a electro therapy equipment manufacturer and will keep in mind about the dirty electricity thing. I guess its easier to get very stable voltage at less than 10,000 volts, that's why all equipments sold here is of that spec. I will keep in mind about the .05 milliamps specification.

Apart from the testimonials posted on the pyroenergen.com website where else can I find more testimonials ?

I hope this equipment can help diabetic patients too.

thornberry6

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Beebrox wrote:nice post, rdkml.

I wonder if you are concerned of prolonged use of negative ion generator due attraction of positive particles in your lungs. My friend, asthmatic said that his breathing is more unpleasant during the usage inside of his house and it starts after an hour or so. Although i don't find it the case, it would make sense that you attract more positive particles in the air this way.

Hi Beebrox,

The only side effect I can "guess" is temporary herxing as well as dry eyes if using a device such as a portable battery powered unit for several days constantly.  

The only thing I can assume is that the negative static electricity generator is creating die off from toxoplasmosis gondii which is both common and can create lung problems.  Thanks to Dr. Loyd, he has found that negative static electricity generators can inhibit and will produce herx reactions if used for a prolonged period of time.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:44 pm

thornberry6 wrote:Thanks Rdkml for the valuable info.

Since the Pyro Energen II and Static Gen II both generate more than 15,000 volts, I thought its very important to generate that high a voltage to gain much better health benefits.

I may get this unit built in India by a electro therapy equipment manufacturer and will keep in mind about the dirty electricity thing.  I guess its easier to get very stable voltage at less than 10,000 volts, that's why all equipments sold here is of that spec.  I will keep in mind about the .05 milliamps specification.

Apart from the testimonials posted on the pyroenergen.com website where else can I find more testimonials ?

I hope this equipment can help diabetic patients too.

Hi thornberry6,

I "personally" haven't seen a need to use a 20,000 volt version to create the benefits. I actually prefer the 7,500 volt version. Another person online has mentioned similar.

The pyroenergen and Static Gen II some in the Rife community have used and is on occasion talked about.

The technology has been useful in recovering from cancer. Usually other areas need to be addressed but the technology has been used for cancer treatment.

I've also been testing the usefulness of the technology with morgellons under a micrscope and cultures which is very promising. Not for clearing the skin problems in morgellons however but morgellons is much more than a skin issue.

You can read some quotes from Dr. Loyd by doing a CTRL F (Search) for pyro or Static or similar)
http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/richard-loyd-quotes-www-royalrife-com/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

rdkml wrote:
The only side effect I can "guess" is temporary herxing as well as dry eyes if using a device such as a portable battery powered unit for several days constantly.  

The only thing I can assume is that the negative static electricity generator is creating die off from toxoplasmosis gondii which is both common and can create lung problems.  Thanks to Dr. Loyd, he has found that negative static electricity generators can inhibit and will produce herx reactions if used for a prolonged period of time.

Tnx. Here it is another question. Since negative ions are thought to be good for plants and animals, or everything that uses surface of the earth as ''charging environment'', do you think it's wise to charge also food before consuming?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 am

rdkml wrote:

I've been building a DIY scalar device for many months now which would cost about $50.  If it works as well as my SC-1A then most people can spend $550 for F-125 and $50 for a DIY scalar device.  

Hi rdkml,

Did it work out in the end, the DIY scalar device?

Thanks!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 am

My DIY version became obsolete as a better device thanks to Johann, Hank and John was created by buying a UDB1108S frequency generator ($70 total), installing some software and creating an easy to make DNA holder.  It's been in use for about 6 months by many people but I don't believe by anyone on this forum.

The software is called Spooky.   http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5161  Have to join the forum and  software = http://www.cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html   Click manual for more info.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 am

Beebrox wrote:
Tnx. Here it is another question. Since negative ions are thought to be good for plants and animals, or everything that uses surface of the earth as ''charging environment'', do you think it's wise to charge also food before consuming?

In general yes. There are many methods to do this and by putting a negative charge to food and/or water. I personally use a Super Zappicator but it doesn't get used much. It's the most convenient that I personally bought but I wish I had the funds to own multiple super zappicators to make life easier.

http://www.bestzapper.com/super-zapper/ Cost is $160 and then I hook it up to my Rife machine (F-165 to output the frequency rather than buy their zapper to output 1000 Hz).

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 pm

rdkml wrote:My DIY version became obsolete as a better device thanks to Johann, Hank and John was created by buying a UDB1108S frequency generator ($70 total), installing some software and creating an easy to make DNA holder.  It's been in use for about 6 months by many people but I don't believe by anyone on this forum.

The software is called Spooky.   http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5161  Have to join the forum and  software = http://www.cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html   Click manual for more info.

Thanks rdkml,

I am using that generator+Spooky, but with contacts, which is hard because you need to stay put for a very long time while attached to the gen. I was thinking using the UDB (in place of F165) and the DIY SG-1 (in place of, of course, the SG-1) to deliver the freqs wirelessly.
Anyway, this method of sending freqs to your body seems to do something.
Experiencing getting sleepy, mild throat and headaches are "normal" while doing this?
I could try the DNA holder, but I would rather use contacts or a close-by wireless device like the SG-1 (but much less expensive Smile), that is why I was interested in your DIY version. I will see...

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 am

Hi dreft,

Yes, herx reactions and other reactions are common which can include being sleepy, throat issues, headaches, etc with contacts or treating through DNA.  

There may have been a hicup with the DIY SC-1A and was scrapped when Spooky was found to work as it made my design obsolete.  Not to mention I needed a $100 instrument to confirm the DIY SC-1A and I didn't see a need to continue the prototype.  

In addition, Dr. Loyd's QE-F (his version of the SG-1) does work.  http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/diy-long-distance-rife-machines-qe-f-and-udb1108s/   If you're looking for a DIY SC-1A then I'd recommend to build a QE-F.

While I don't own one, maybe sitting next to the QE-F is helpful as I personally believed that the magnet is what gave that ability in the SC-1A and I believed that the magnet is what smoothed out the square waves from the F-165 and other frequency generators to make it a healing device. Which is why Johann Stegmann choose the UDB1108S.

I hope that makes sense.

If you're looking for the benefits of scalar waves, then I'd recommend Ralph's SSQ  http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4425  and use Ken Uzzell's frex software from the frex yahoo forum and use Bi Directional sweeps.  Some are starting to sell the SSQ and I believe Ken Uzzell mentioned he was going to sell some around for $2,000.  Of course, if you are able to build it yourself, then this would save a lot of money.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  nepoleon Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 3 Img8146lc

Is there a way to verify that the output is -20kv using a multimeter?

What is the purpose of the Black cable?

nepoleon

Back to top Go down

Post  StaticHappy Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello rdkml

Thanks for your very informative and interesting posts.

This is just basically a 20Kv negative ion generator , and the negative terminal is connected to a metal plate? but in output of 0.050 mA??

So you can do voltage multiplier, in series to appropriate resistor(s) between the negative output terminal and  the metal plate, to achieve 0.050 mA?

StaticHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3