Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

+9
jimmyw
summersnow
NYJets
Duketronix
nidhogge
dreft
RisingFist
TheOne
ubraj
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  summersnow Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 am

Lol the power adapter just packed in 15 minutes ago. I went to switch it on and the power adapter light did not light up. When i was using it. I had my feet up on a wooden chair. I could put my finger on it an get a shock shoot through the finger an as long as i did not let go of the contact of the plate i was able to rest my hand on it with no discomfort. I could here the static ion generator running when my hand was on the plate. I am just worried that if i buy another adapter that it will blow too but also damage the ion gen too. I don't know for sure if the house is grounded. But all our sockets are earthed which is the same thing as grounded i would imagine. Is there any extension socket leads that you can buy that comes pre grounded that you can just plug the adapter in to be 100% certain that your doing the right thing. I have looked but have not found anything so far

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  summersnow Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 am

re-ordered the adapter there now. A heads up for anyone in the uk in the same situation as me and is wondering whether the house electrical sockets are grounded or not i went an bought a socket tester for cheap here on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CED-RMT-RING-MAIN-TESTER-PLUG-IN-13A-SOCKET-TESTER-/280929490884?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item4168b3d7c4 It was recommended by this this website http://www.groundology.com/earthing/accessories#socket_tester at double the price but i found it on ebay for half nice one tongue

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 am

Hi RDKML, I dont know where i am going wrong here but I added a few pictures to show you my setup.

The new adapter arrived this morning and burned out within 4 seconds of running the static gen.
I am very hesitant on buying another adapter as I can see how this will start to get expensive. Third time lucky maybe.
I made a simple foam sleeve to cover the metal plate. I watched the video provided in youtube 3 times and followed the instructions. I never even got the chance to put my hand on the covered plate before the adapter gave in.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 IMG_20130126_163055_zpsdc8e3c12

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 IMG_20130126_163035_zpsd8493f1a

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 IMG_20130126_163027_zpscfc74e99

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 IMG_20130126_162947_zps5a7d6af7

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 - Page 2 IMG_20130126_162759_zps7b3ff7a9

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 am

Hi summersnow,

I'm at a loss for words. The pics show it was hooked up correctly and there are those in Europe who have used the device without what your experiencing. http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4864&highlight=negative+ion The instructions for this unit mentioned in this thread started on post #10 at 11-20-2012 if you wish, you may join that forum and ask.

The only thing I can think of (besides your home not having an earth/ground connection) that would cause it to fail is if the stainless steel plate and plastic box is touching the ground (floor) or a grounded device or similar as you're only suppose to use the device when it's off the floor such as on a bed or couch but preferably on a plastic chair.

If you are turning on the unit and it's not on the floor or similar and if the rifeforum.com isn't able to help then my best recommendation is to try the 20,000 volt version from amazing1.com that doesn't require a power adapter. I used a 7,500 volt one posted in the instructions in this thread from another maker which doesn't require a power adapter for several months and I've put that through a lot of torture tests and it has never broke on me. But the 7,500 volt version only operates at the 120 input voltage and not the european 220 volt and why I was recommending the version from amazing1.com

The Amazing1.com 20,000 volt version that you don't need to use a DC adapter = YD-014SD18 - 220V Power Supply......$34.95 http://www.amazing1.com/negative_ion.htm

While that has double the current and double the current of the Static Gen II it's still a low current and I'd personally still use it as an option. I've never used this one however so I have no idea on it's reliability so it's hard to recommend it. It's hard to recommend it cause I wouldn't want you to waste more money if it breaks on you and I don't know how to hook up that model although asking amazing1.com should be able to help you there.

It's a shame you're having such a problem with getting it working as it's definitely one of the best devices out there! I use mine often.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 am

Hmm, I had it sitting on a wooden chair with the second adapter and it didn't last 5 seconds. I am going to buy another adapter and test it on the bed. The power supply only gave in whenever i tried the chair methods. The first time i ever used it was when i had it laid out on the bed though it shocked me whenever i tried touching it, it would still run. Think i'l order another adapter an if it fails again I will switch to a new ion generator. Do you think the ion generator with propellers on the amazing1.com site be good to use? I am guessing it would not be anywhere near as effective as i believe it would only treat the air.

I am also very temped to invest in a ABPA A2 and the F165. I watched the videos on the tube

The inventor said it does not work on scalar waves but works on I think he said ham radio signals. He explains it better than i ever could in the below link if you have 10 minute to spare sometime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_O3_hcpAtE

I was thinking that the F165 and ABPA A2 would be an unstoppable combination. Then again the SG-1 would do the remote treatment too. I guess the extras on the ABPA A2 like the imprinting, make it more appealing to me than the SG-1. Also the ability to treat mercury toxicity, and other heavy metals based on your tolerance level would be mega too.
I am going to be buying a green house in a few weeks time as I want to start growing my own vegetables year round and just live off the vegetables. I have been a vegan since sep of of 2012 and since i am basically eating only potatoes and mixed vegetables every day now and nothing else then i may as well just grow my food organically then use an imprint of pest repellant for the vegetables growing in my green house and zappricate them for 15 minutes before cooking and eating them. That way i can lead a truly healthy diet just as nature intended.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

I personally wouldn't buy the same power adapter. Some are built stronger than others. I know Dr. Loyd has mentioned that the Static Gen II uses a more robust adapter than the pyroenergen guys use and therefore the reliability is better on it.

I'll look around on ebay for another brand and will post more later when I'm not so busy.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi summersnow,

Dr. Sutherland, use to use the ABPA with success transmitting frequencies. He helped develop the SC-1A and later the SG-1 as they were looking for a cheaper option. The ABPA is an alternative to the SG-1 with more features. I've never used one so can't comment but Gwen on the rifeforum.com is very knowledgeable with them.

Regarding the ABPA you may also wish to look into an EMS Elton Pigg classical radionic device as an alternative. I'm not sure how you can get one unless you know someone in contact with Dr. Wickman and ship one to you. more info - http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22776#post22776

There is next to zero support as well as very few who use the device which is a big downside.

Regarding the F-165 ($1,000), I personally rarely use the capability of the F-165 and instead use the capability of the F-125 ($550). Also, the F-125 can be upgraded to the F-165. In fact, the cheapest option that looks very interesting is the Rife Medic 5 ($1,000).

I've been building a DIY scalar device for many months now which would cost about $50. If it works as well as my SC-1A then most people can spend $550 for F-125 and $50 for a DIY scalar device.

The ion generator with a propellor has a much higher current than what a Static Gen II uses. What we are looking for is a "very" low current and I personally wouldn't use it as there are other options instead.

Regarding the adapter, I looked around and I personally would order this adapter instead of the other brand you had before. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-VOLT-3A-DC-POWER-ADAPTER-SUPPLY-4-way-splitter-CCTV-SECURITY-UK-/320756577505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aae94f4e1

good luck and hope this adapter is more robust.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 am

curious to hear your experience once you get it working summersnow as I'm thinking of building one of these things myself.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 am

Hey RDKML,
As always you come through and help me. I dread to think where i would be at this point if I did not stumble upon your threads on rife, mold and pathogens. I feel like my head is exploding with information everyday and I just can't stop researching deeper into it. That long distance rife thread on the rifeforum is incredible.
I bought the adapter you recommended but it won't arrive till friday or Saturday. I found an old adapter last night blew it up within 5 minutes so this will now be my forth adapter. You know i was thinking that maybe it is the foam sleeve i made for the metal plate that could be causing problems as i heard it making a sizzling sound coming from the foam whenever i had it running last night for all of 5 minutes lol.

You know the black wire i have insulated tape on the end that comes out of the static ion generator? Can i extended that black wire wire with about 5 meters of black wire leading out the window and connect it to a copper pipe that i can bury into soil?
I don't want to blow another adapter and risk destroying the static generator and if that above idea can eliminate the problem then I will definitively do it that way.

I am very interested in the ABPA and it's really cool you are making an alternative to the SG-1 regardless of whether it works or not, it's still a noble thing to do in an effort to make this more affordable to others. I was weighing up my options whether an ABPA or SG-1 will be sitting in my house in the next few months. With all the work John White is doing to rewrite the scripts for the F165 in order to replicate the rife medic5 programs it seems that the F165 is the only frequency generator anyone will ever need. I would like to buy the rife medic 5 but it is not without its limitations regarding frequency range. If you were ever to need a frequency treatment for a condition above 23000 hz then your screwed.

Seems like Gwen's mention of the EMS Elton Pigg classical radionic device fell on deaf ears very quickly which is a shame. Money wise i have seen people selling their ABPA for an average of $800 second hand. Which would would out slightly cheaper than the SG-1 with more features. Though the thing is you don't see very many SG-1's for sale at second hand meaning people buying them must be fairly satisfied with their device. Then you have Johann saying that there is no need for a sending device and you can just put your nail clippings between the probes and your dna from the nails will behave like an transmitter sending the frequencies out to the receiver which is the person who the nails belong to, without needing a carrier wave, so buying a sending device could be a waste of money if that is the case. It can get really confusing too.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 am

Duketronix wrote:curious to hear your experience once you get it working summersnow as I'm thinking of building one of these things myself.

Hey Duke, I will definitely let you know how it works out for me on Saturday. I am thinking of burying a copper pipe into the soil outside the garden and extending the black wire that is insulated and attaching it to the copper pipe outside that way i can be sure it is grounded. All the wiring in our house is Earthed but i can not be sure if that means it's "grounded" Maybe grounded is a different definition to what the UK call "Earthed".

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi summersnow,

I personally don't use frequencies above 1 - 4 MHz unless I have a specific pathogen I know I have and can't be targeted with frequencies lower than that (very rare). The reason why is above that frequency there is a possibility that it may make at least viral issues worse. Kurt Olbrich, inventor of the Ergonom microscope, which is probably the best microscope out there noticed this years ago if you don't have the exact frequency. Kurt Olbrich also met with Royal Rife and definitely knows what he's talking about.

Dr. Loyd has also mentioned somethig similar as well. Basically, that you may get great benefit with these high frequencies but may be a problem regarding cancer or speeding up cancer in the end. Although, I'd add that not just cancer but possibly viral conditions and possibly other pathogenic issues. Many forms of cancer is a viral condition and can be monitored by the known cancer viruses. The cancer viruses are pleomorphic meaning it can shapeshift to bacteria as well, fungal, etc., and back to viral again but can monitor cancer progress by monitoring the known cancer viruses.

Using an F-Scan's DIRP however is no problem at these high frequencies as you're actively targeting known pathogens.

Plasma Bulbs I'm "slightly" concerned about as well. Some other Rife machines that create a very chaotic frequency such as the DP100 or methods that create a very chaotic frequency may contribute to dirty electricity in a manner of speaking and long-term use may not be a good idea either.

Long-term treating at night may also not be a good idea as it may limit the melatonin our bodies create and may reduce how well the body recovers at night. For awhile it's no big deal and helps one get in all the things that need to be done but long-term is probably not good. Low frequencies around the Earth's frequency probably doesn't though, I'm guessing.

Anyhow, I'm getting off track but most all frequencies such as say when fighting cancer can be lowered all the way down to the audio range and still have success! High frequencies can be lowered and still have the same success in most all cases. The device will have to have a very a very small step size in thousands such as the atelier robin generators (F-125/F-165, etc.) are capable of and you fuzz/sweep around the frequency to make sure you get it. The Rife Medic 5 also appears to be able to fit the bill and no need to program a fuzz/sweep as it does it automatically. However, many other frequency generators don't really have as good of a capability however and therefore this method may not work.

The only real downside to this is it takes a little longer to get results than if you used higher frequencies but with a scalar device, this really is no big deal.

Not to mention another reason why I like using the audio frequencies is there is a large track record of what Dr. Loyd has reported on. The problem with Rife is that there are so many frequencies out there you never know if certain frequencies will work or not. But Dr. Loyd's on the other hand I'm much more confident they work as they have a track record.

Now that I concentrate on these low audio frequencies for the past 18 months or so I no longer feel like I'm going in circles and is what I recommend unless using the FSCAN DIRP feature.

I don't know much about the ABPA but before you buy the ABPA you'll want to check if you'll need a DMI to transmit the frequency from the ABPA to yourself. The DMI costs something like $600 but I forget the exact amount.

Regarding the Elton Pigg unit, anyone can actually build the unit to transmit the rates. Instead of the 6 dial DIY unit can just do the 9 dial DIY unit instead. However, you don't get the ability to check any testing. If any rates match although there is of course Dr. Loyd for a cost. What's nice about the unit however is the two books that Gwen mentions. Those two books full of rates is why I'd buy the unit.

I personally have experimented with what Johann is doing for remote treatment but I haven't been able to recreate this. I personally gave up on this and my experiments require a magnet I think. The SC-1A/SG-1 have a magnet in them. Dr. Loy'ds DIY version also contains a magnet to recreate the SG-1.

Regarding the wiring for the negative static electricity, it's hard for me to say as I haven't wired it any different. I personally would first try the black wire that you normally hook up from the ion geneator to the adapter, I'd put that wire in the ground. So again, the red wire is hooked up to the adapter as normal but the black wire that was hooked up before, I'd connect that to the ground/earth. Ground and earth is the same thing.

But again, I could be very wrong here and I don't want to break an adapter on you! I would actually recomend you contant amazing1.com or those guys at rifeforum.com before you do anything as they are smarter than I am. All I can do is tell what worked for me and that's about it.

good luck!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 am

Hi RDKML,
Thanks for recommending that adapter all is well and running perfectly without the need for me to ground it outside. It is a great device and i hope it serves me well.
Duketronix the device works well i had someone else touch me when i was using it and it created electrical sparks between our fingers. It works Very Happy

I got some of my results back from Dr Loyd.
=====================================
He said that the mold toxin score is not an all time record but it is close.

The large parasite score is also very high.

The tooth socket infection score is also high enough to cause health
problems.

The adrenals are also tired and DSF will help.

Results
Mold Toxins is 870000
Large Parasites is 4800
Tooth socket infection is 800
Toxic metals score is 1800
100000 is considered to be be extremely high with mold and i am sitting on 870000

RDKML this has to be the root of my health problem what do you think?
If i get rid of the mold then my immune system should start to take care of the parasite score. Yesterday I felt hopeless then today i got myself together and started ingesting thieves oil and inhaling it through the humidifier. I feel alot of relief but not complete. I got out of the shower this morning and instantly started getting dry flaky skin all over my face like a mask as i have been getting for a long time now so nothing new, i decided to switch on the humidifier and inhaled the thieves oil taking in deep breaths through the nose holding it and instantly the dry skin was gone within 10 minutes.
I normally suffer that dry skin for at least a day after showering. I can't put the dry skin down to shampoo or soap because i have stopped using both for a month now. I also changed the shower head to this showerhead. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shower-Filter-Chlorine-Heavy-Metal-and-Contaminant-Removal-BEST-ON-THE-MARKET-/110939698503?pt=UK_Bathroom_Mats_Rugs&hash=item19d4857547 so i can't blame the water either. I also only drink bottled spring water. Cant blame my food anymore as i only eat vegetables and drink some rice milk.

I have also gone round 5 with the cutler protocol but by only using the ALA every 3 hours because i am holding out for Loyds metal cleanse. ( also take swanson metal shield once a day too)

As you know i have done electric foot baths over the last month to reduce the toxicin levels.
I have been taking drops of thieves oil in my salt water drinks for almost a month now too. (I have been supplementing a liter of salt water nearly everyday since starting the heavy metal cleansing)
The only significant relief i have had was this morning inhaling the thieves oil. Could it be that only my lungs are full of mold or is the primary breeding ground for the mold? I never understood blocked sinuses or paid much attention to them till today. I feel i am able to breath without having to automatically take in a deep breath every 15 minutes today after inhaling thieves oil as apposed to just ingesting it. I guess i have been to used to the sinus issues over the years and thought it was getting normal intake of air. Lack of oxygen would help the molds environment to colonize enough to causes chronic issues and take over, leaving the immune system partially disabled inviting parasites and pathogens to walk right in and hide beneath mercury and mold just long enough to disable the immune system further and come out from beneath the mold and mercury when the immune system is no longer sufficient enough to produce the antioxidants on its own to kill the evasion.

Mercury poisoning opens the door to -------> Mold poisoning opens the door to ----------> parasite and pathogen evasion -------> chronic illness, allergies, unexplained chronic symptoms and mental cognitive problems.
This is what i think happened to me.

I don't know if i am doing enough to eradicate my symptoms. But I think i should treat mold as my number one enemy as well as continue to chelate the mercury. I don't stand a chance of recovering from a parasite evasion without the complete removal of mold and mercury first..

Should i take the following to get rid of the mold inside me?
=============================================
lobelia
Thieves oil
Hydrogen peroxide food grade.

I am done tip toeing around the mold issue the mold count is too high and i want it out of my body immediately. If i could cut it out i would. At 870000 how am i still even alive if it is closest score to the highest Dr Loyd has ever seen? Is there anything that will reduce my mold score down a bit further? I don't want to give up but after all the hard work i have put in before the tests such as hulda clark parasite cleansing, countless liver flushes, kidney flushes, water fasting, absolute fasting, coconut fasting. Them test results should not have been that bad. What is it going to take?

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Hi summersnow,

That's an extremely high mold number! Yes, in my experience, considering I'm also a mold retainer, mold can cause a lot of suffering and agitation is the best I can describe. Having a high number makes you suffer. Being that high I couldn't imagine.

Unable to breath yes. Like forgetting how to breath in my experience.

Considering you have such high mold scores, you may wish to limit the run times on your F-Scan. If you run too much for too long it can make mold retainers herx constantly and make you more miserable.

There are people on Rife forums who are locked in never ending herxing. They realize Rife is helping but they are always herxing from it. They just don't realize mold is what's causing their suffering.

No problem with the Negative Static Electricity Generator though. You just may want to limit run times on the F-Scan till you bring your mold levels down. Although running a scalar device like a Rife Medic 5 like Johann does at low intensity or a SG-1 at low intensity is probably no problem, IME.

Anyhow, that's what's awesome about Dr. Loyd's testing. It can take people years to figure out what needs to be addressed. But with that testing it gives you ideas that you never would have thought.

Young Living Thieves oil at 1/2 a drop or so in a glass of water does help in my experience but it's so drying to the mouth that it was impossible for me to do.

I'd personally start diffusing your home with Thieves oil. I'd personally invest in a diffuser rather than a humidifier with thieves oil. Mold grows in humidity. Dr. Loyd sells his version of Thieves oil which is called Detox Oil and contains a little bee propolis. Bee propolis is what Dr. Klinghardt uses so Dr. Loyd is covering both bases. The bee propolis helps to bring it out of the air and to the ground. Dr. Loyd use to sell a diffuser I believe but he doesn't have it listed at the site. Or can buy one on ebay.

Being away from your home and/or car for a few days you'll know how much of an effect your home is making you ill. How bad the mold is. The mold can be invisible too and the visible mold may not be much of an issue. It gets complicated but being away from the home for a few days you'll know how much it's contributing to ill health. If it's bad you may wish to move or renovate your home if it's possible. Otherwise, you'll need to be using thieves oil. Mold article = http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

The tooth socket issue he uses and sells a product called Tooth Tonic Plus. He has also mentioned where you can zap the area briefly.

Some of the info is buried somewhere here http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/dental-decay/

Large parasites, I have very little experience but I know many people have been treating for them and they run in circles. There are methods but maybe Dr. Loyd's method works well but I don't know anyone with experience here so I'm taking Dr. Loyd's word for it. Dr. Loyd sells a product called Red Balm or Red Balm NA. You'd buy the one with aloe vera preferably if you tolerate it. Otherwise buy the one without aloe vera.

There are other methods for large parasites but don't want to give information overload. Either way, just buy the Red Balm from Dr. Loyd and follow the instructions. Just like metal release they make life easy. But it's the mold that's very tricky and can get very confusing. There isn't a silver bullet for it and really what I've mentioned in the past is really as the best info for best results I'm aware of. It's a constant issue that always needs to be dealt with to keep the mold levels down.

cholestepure, ionic foot detox or some brand of those foot patches are said to work by Dr. Loyd(although I've never used them), diffusing thieves oil or can buy an expensive ozone unit to treat whole home and car but the ozone does have it's drawbacks over thieves oil.

I also use the basic radionic device at 803,000 ohms which will also help lower the mold toxin levels. You just put a water bottle on top of a copper screen for the day and then drink it. Considering you have such a high score I'd recommend to try that too. It puts an electrical pattern in the water which when you drink it, it works similar to homeopathy and will lower mold toxin levels.

Dr. Loyd sells his $500 unit but he told everyone how to make a basic unit which I created this link to help make it easy to understand http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/diy-classical-basic-radionic-device/

Dr. Loyd has recently mentioned the use of taking the homepath silica. You can do a search on his forum about 2 weeks ago. It's experimental though. It seems to help. The first dose helped but I had to take a second dose a few days later. The first dose was 10 pellets and second dose was 10 pellets as well. http://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Silicea-200C-80-Pellet/dp/B0006NXGP2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359882368&sr=8-2&keywords=silica+boiron but again, this is experimental and new information. No clue if it'll pan out in the end.

From what I understand, and I could be wrong, the mold toxins scores would be coming from outside sources such as home or car or food sources. Otherwise you'd be testing high for candida (which responds to platinum plus amino acids and mercury chelation, etc.) or other forms of fungal infection.

An interesting link is your mention of motor neuron disease/ALS. Now while Rife is odd that way, as Rife can pick up on things that are true but doesn't mean that's the fate you'll have or the diagnosis you'd receive in allopathic medicine (hospital).

Anyhow, those with ALS have an extremely high sensitivity to EMF! They need to avoid all EMF sources as much as possible. Everybody should but especially those with ALS should turn their fuses off at night to where they sleep and mitigate EMF exposure as much as possible.

You see, EMF exposure is the other side of the coin for mold issues! Not sure if Dr. Loyd has ever mentioned this but it's true in other areas such as Dr. Klinghardt has found Those with high mold toxins should avoid EMF exposure as much as possible. The EMF exposure makes someone with high mold toxins feel much much worse and I very much agree. When my mold levels are high and I expose myself to strong EMF then I have problems. In which case the Hazel Parcells radiation soak is helpful during these times. http://www.pacificnaturopathic.com/articles/a_simple_skin_detox.html You just use 1 cup of salt and 1 cup of baking soda in a hot bath. Or can use 1 cup epsom salt and 1 cup baking soda in hot bath. This helps me personally during those times but I don't know if it'll help other people.

I hope I answered all your questions.if not let me know.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:58 am

Hi RDKML,
Thank you for your kind words. I am really sore with inflammation as it stands. I am getting temporary relief from inhaling the steam from the humidifier of thieves oil. after a couple of hours the head inflammation comes back pretty quickly so the thieves oil in my system gives me a little headspace to do enough research on what i need to supplement to knock the mold out.
Here is what i have bought between today and yesterday.

I forgot to mention that my candida score was 300 on Dr Loyds test. Not too high but i am guessing with the coconut oil fast with lemon, i did prior to testing had knocked out alot of candida. In fact it did. I never seen as much candida in all my life. I did it on an empty stomach straight after a 7 day absolute dry fast. So you can only imagine the die off/herx I got from it. I was vomiting a expeling it through my backside aswell. I was boking up large liver flukes too at the time. After 3 days I was barely getting anymore out, then again i was also barely alive too. I had dropped down to under 8 stone at that stage. We are talking 3 months ago around Halloween. I thought i had beaten the candida considering my vegetable only diet too. I kinda feel like I have been dealt a raw deal here but feeling like that will not change things so i have to be positive and fight through this. I have suffered this long already, it's time to get better and put that all behind me. Maybe one day I can help someone in the similar disposition as me, whenever I am healthy again.

The war on my diet is won. Nothing in my diet can be ideal for candida or mold, they can adapt to my diet but i can't say they are enjoying the diet. A vegan diet gives me the upperhand. I wish i could stuff my face with all the rubbish of the day and feel fine but that's not going to happen. I won't even give candida the pleasure of a piece of fruit. It and the mold is eventually going to know its time to move on. It's out of resources anything that goes into my body from here on in is going to be devastating to it. I know this sounds crazy but I secretly talked to all pathogens and parasites in my body weeks ago and said to them, "I am their God you live inside of me, you would not survive without me any pathogens that are negative to my health will need to start towing line and changing ways for i am going to be doing a massive cleanse that is going to kill everything bad inside and only spare the good to repopulate. It all sounds a bit biblical like Noahs arc. I gave them a chance to change their ways and at first it seemed to work a bit but then things have got worse. Well they had their chance it's time to wash out the bad and introduce the good. There is no reasoning with these parasites they are there to feed on everything they can get leaving the victim just enough to survive in order to feed them further. You know us people are alot like pathogens, we breed and cultivate the land in order to survive, manipulating the environment in order to get more out of the Earth than mother nature intended (GMO foods). We take measures to defend ourselves from attack and come together as one ie (wars) much like pathogens colonizing with different pathogens to fight back against the human immune system. Our planet has many creatures so does our body. There is a universe inside us that depends on our life system in order to survive. Like rife said about a pathogen being inside a pathogen inside another pathogen and so on, think he said "it makes you wonder how far infinity really is." Are we just pathogens inside our own world and universe? Where does the buck stop so to speak? What separates us from the pathogens in our own body, they have the ability to think and evolve infact some of them are so evolved that they are able to change species in order to survive a change of environment. Phelomorphic. This is nothing you don't already know RDKML but it makes me think, we are merely just pathogenic guests within a bodied universe and just like God rid the world of everything bad with a great flood I am no different doing the same within myself. I am by no means a bible thumper, I don't go to mass regularly anymore either but I am not ashamed to say i still have unconditional faith even though i do question it alot, i have never lost it. I miss my drink too lol.

Maybe this summer I will be healthy enough to go out and have a few pints with the boys. But it's out of the question at the minute, mold feeds off alcohol and not to mention strains the liver and immune system and I can not allow that. 28 years old and the burden of my health weighing down on me is f~+king tragic. Puts a major dent in your social life too because it is not exactly the kind of conversation you want to have with people.

People often asked me whenever i was out, "are you sick"?, "why do you have such dark circles under your eyes"? Classic here "you must be on drugs look at the shape of your eyes." Random stranger. (any time i heard these verbal observation from random people i made my excuses to call it a night and go home."
Had i known back then what i know now, i wish i had of just said to that stranger. No i am not on drugs, i don't take recreational drugs. I have large parasites, candida, fungus, heavy metal poisoning and mold in my body that is making me look like im on meth or dying of Aids, but thanks for pointing that out, would you like to try some yourself?
The only good news I will never hear those remarks again, I am entitled to overcome this, flush out the mold poisoning, as well as the heavy metal poisoning and those large parasites and remaining candida will be sitting ducks with nothing to defend themselves with. they will be staring down at a very angry vengeful fully functioning immune system and will not last a day. I don't care what i have to do to win this war inside of me, i will be a new person by July 2013.

Here is what i have bought between today and yesterday to clear mold from within me and within my environment to avoid possible reinfection.
Thieves oil i already have
NH4L Lobelia 1:3 Herbal Tincture
USB Aroma Diffusers x2
LED LIGHT UP GLASS ESSENTIAL SCENTED OIL BURNER ( the only thing i wonder with diffusers is will it take the potency away from the oil that is put into it? I don't Know, I googled it but could not find any relative info on it)
cholestepure 180 tablets
500ml bottle of H202

Am i missing anything for mold?
I will build that device but i am tempted to buy this device radionics device instead that would maybe do the same thing and more have a look an let me know what you think. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bruce-Copen-Homoeopathic-Radionic-Remedy-Maker-Copier-Radiesthesia-Potentiser-/290852658795?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies&hash=item43b82b5e6b the only downfall here is the witness wells don't seem all that big. But i am willing to drop a few hundred quid if it does what it says on the tin. Like loyd said there is two types of Radionic practitioners the airheads and the eggheads. the airheads being the ones who are focused on the spiritual manifestations side of the radionics game and the Eggheads who are focused on the effects of the ohms figures towards ailments and molds. I want to pollute my living space with 803000 ohms or direct 803000 ohms to me using my nail clippings dna. I wonder if that is possible with that device by leaving my dna in the witness well? I am hoping the device is based off the exact same principle as the creator Marcel Vogel's orginal device.

Dr Loyld recommended para6 for the large parasites but i can't find anywhere that sells it. Also Nano TCM i have to order both them from the USA i would think as i can't find either of them in google.uk

A long road it is.
RDKML i hate torching people about my health especially good people like yourself. Only reply to my posts when you have the time. I will keep plugging away, I think i am on the right track to a better me. Going to copy and paste this reply into a notepad, last time i got caught out and had to rewrite my reply Mad

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 am

Oh forot to mention that i bought a portable nebuliser aswell. I am going to be putting my Thieves oil and Lobelia in it that way i will be sucking the remedy right into my respiratory and lungs 100%. Lobelia taken in large dosages will make your lungs throw up the mold trapped within them according to the research i did today. I am prepared to do what it takes. I have only read good things about Lobelia so i am excited to try this stuff out.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:19 am

I found this website dealing with mold http://www.mold-survivor.com/h202.html. It highlights a protocol to help aid the body in the removal of mold.

The protocol is

The program outlined is only a suggestion, but it is based on years of experience, and reports from thousands of users. Those who choose to go at a slower pace can expect to progress more slowly, but that certainly is an option. The program is not carved in stone and keep in mind that it can be adapted to fit individual needs. Individuals who have had transplants should not undertake an H202 program. H202 stimulates the immune system and could possibly cause a rejection of the organ.

Day # -Number of Drops/ Times Per Day
1 - 3 3
2 - 4 3
3 - 5 3
4 - 6 3
5 - 7 3
6 - 8 3
7 - 9 3
8 - 10 3
9 - 12 3
10 - 14 3
11 - 16 3
12 - 18 3
13 - 20 3
14 - 22 3
15 - 24 3
16 - 25 3

Maintenance Dosage
In most situations after the above 21 day program, the amount of H202 can be tapered off gradually as follows:
25 drops once every other day for 1 week
25 drops once every third day for 2 weeks
25 drops once every fourth day for 3 weeks

This can then be reduced to between 5 and 15 drops per week based on how one feels. Those with more serious problems will often benefit from staying on 25 drops three times a day for one to three weeks, then tapering down to 25 drops two times daily until the problem is resolved (possibly as long as six months). Those with chronic systemic Candidiasis may need to start with 1 drop three times a day, then 2 drops three times a day before starting the above schedule. It is important that H202 be taken on an empty stomach. This is best accomplished by taking it either one hour before meals or three hours after meals. If there is food in the stomach, the reaction of H202 on any bacteria present may cause excess foaming, indigestion, and possibly even vomiting.

So I have 500 ml bottle of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide on its way this week, I also picked up an inexpensive empty 50 ml amber eye dropper bottle for dosage accuracy. I will do what the article suggests which is to fill up the eyedropper bottle and keep it in the refrigerator, then put the remaining 500ml bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in the fridge freezer for future use. Hydrogen Peroxide degrades by 10% a year if left in a dark place away from sunlight, freezing it will preserve it from degrading over time. I tried buying this 3 years ago only to be put off from the seller refusing to deliver so I put it on the back burner and pursued other things.

Over dosage can be lethal so anyone who is thinking of taking this should read the full article, normally i am lazy and skim over an article but i am glad i didn't with this one because, i am the type of person who thinks more than the recommended is always better.
I know Hydrogen Peroxide has been covered on immortal hair but nothing beats digging up the info as some points can be left out. I know it's no silver bullet but it will aid in any detoxing efforts and hopefully relieve some of the pain. I swear sometimes my skin especially my head feels like its on-fire a good day would be just feeling the skin damply prickle. If this gives me some breathing space then it will be worth every penny.

I forgot to mention if it hasnt already been talked about here but Gwen from rifeforums recommended me to watch the video on this website and i must say it is profound on how much it relates to all of us, its called quantumk and the person who created the website made it free for anyone to spread the word, absolutely incredible it is,

http://www.quantumk.co.uk/ just click the picture on the right hand side of the homepage. It relates to cleansing parasites out of your body and releasing trauma from birth, childhood and incidents in your life. There is an audio version of it on youtube a part one and part to video which lasts about 19 minutes all together. What i done was used a firefox addon to download the 2 videos and convert them to mp3s then i used audicity to blend the 2 mp3 files together and transfered it to my mobile phone. Now all i need to do is listen to it any time i want with my headphones. I uploaded the complete mp3 file to mediafire for anyone who wants to download the file and not have to go through those steps i took to make the blended audio file. I have it uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/?d5gh7yd85je64hj
The author does not have any quarls about sharing it. He encourages it to spread it to as many people as possible.
Go to the website an check it out you won't regret it. The best way to explain it if you listen to it enough and leave your mind open it can reprogram your subconsciousness train of thought. I am doing it every other night before i go to sleep and i usually stick it on repeat. When it wakes me up I throw the headphones off and roll over to sleep again.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 am

Also sorry i did not get this in my last post but i forgot. If Dr Loyd reads this forum, please check your email Richard in case my email replies went to your spam, I know the test results only came in on Friday but i sent you a few emails about sending you payment for the test and a question about the quantity of remedies you suggested i buy. I live in the UK so you should hopefully know who it is.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 am

Something amazing happened, one of the parasites detected on the test called giardia that i have. Which resides in the small intestines is responsible for robbing the hosts nutrients. I applied the Giardia frequencies 451900 457100 455000 338. No sooner was i away to the toilet and i expelled derbies of parasites all in my stools. I got a close look at one of them and then bleached and flushed the toilet. Washed my hands with organic disinfectant and searched google images for giardia and sure enough that was our squatter in the toilet. ( I actually thought that giardia was supposed to be microscopic) There was also little black spots all over my stools that looked like dirty eggs and and 1 inch long tiny see through worms here an there.

Can't wait to Dr Loyd gives me the full report on my parasite names so I can go on a killing spree. I only have the sample report so far I am still waiting on him to reply so i can pay for the test and buy the recommended remedies he mentioned on the sample report. It proves to me the accuracy of the test.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi summersnow,

Sorry, I would have responded earlier but was not able to.

The radionic box I don't fully understand all these radionic boxes such as the ABPA and other devices or Hulda Clark's similar method called homeography. Because I don't fully understand them and haven't used them myself I shouldn't speak about the one you linked to. I'm clueless. Smile

But yeah, I do recommend the classical radionic machine that Dr. Loyd uses. It just imparts an electrical pattern in water and then you drink it. It works well and works well to reduce the mold toxins. When you search his forum there has been some testimonials besides myself of it working and working to reduce mold toxins. I don't know much it would lower the mold toxins from a score of 900,000 but for those with a much lower score, it has lowered the mold toxins of those to 0.

I would strongly recommend to try the recommendations Dr. Loyd uses with anything else being secondary and possibly being used at a later time.

You see, I've noticed, mixing and matching different protocols while it may sound good on paper, usually doesn't work out as well as it would appear.

For example, I know there have been many people over the years who only try part of a protocol I have recommended because they didn't understand the importance of something mentioned and they usually only report modest improvement. I have witnessed this many times from others' protocols as well. It is my belief that if they tried the whole protocol, then they'd get much better results. A lot of times, mixing and matching doesn't work.

It's a really strange observation that I can't fully explain, but again, I would highly recommend to just follow Dr. Loyd's recommendations and then after a couple months if you see no improvement or not enough improvement then can start adding regimens from elsehwere, in my opinion and in my experience.

For example, you never know if the H202 will interfere with the classical radionics device and/or the herbs recommended to take. Dr. Loyd has listed "Green tea, ESSIAC, and pork will block the activity of ... some ... herbal products" as an example.

For what it's worth, Dr. Loyd his doctorate is in I believe nutrition so he's very well versed and has witnessed many people using many different herbs, vitamins and such. He's also used just about every electronic device that is said to be for health is what he's mentioned.

I hope this makes sense. I'd highly recommend to do a search on Dr. Loyd's site or can do a search on Dr. Loyd's quotes I collected on my site but I'm very confident that just following Dr. Loyd's protocol should lower that mold toxin score. You just have to be more a lot more vigilant and have to be a lot more aggressive in your treatment than many others, IMO.

For example, a Parkinson's sufferer that he's mention on his site with a mold score of 500,000 or so if I remember correctly that the mold toxins score was coming from just her bathroom. That once that was taken care of then the mold toxin score came down if I remember right.

But of course if you do find something that works better than Dr. Loyd's recommendations don't forget to update or update on Dr. Loyd's site. He'll probably run his own experimentations and update his own recommendations.

Gwen is also right about unresolved emotional issues causing blockages. That these blockages need to be released. Just about everybody ill has these. There are some remedies such as what Gwen mentioned. I personally follow Pranic Healing as I believe it to be the best. This and other Eastern healing methods from someone well versed can get better results than anything else out there IMO/IME. I don't talk about this much because can't teach it on the internet. Smile

I gotta run as I'm short on time.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 am

I've also put the pieces together and the gen seems to work, it's just that, doing the paper test, I can't actually raise the papers from the table like in the video. I can only move them a little, so it seems that I get the negative charge but not at full power. I am using a copper plate, since I could not find a stainless steel one in Europe. Could this be the cause?..on the rife forum someone was using a copper one and he reported very good results, so I don't understqnd

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 am

dreft wrote:I've also put the pieces together and the gen seems to work, it's just that, doing the paper test, I can't actually raise the papers from the table like in the video. I can only move them a little, so it seems that I get the negative charge but not at full power. I am using a copper plate, since I could not find a stainless steel one in Europe. Could this be the cause?..on the rife forum someone was using a copper one and he reported very good results, so I don't understqnd

Hi dreft, I noticed the same thing with the paper test. Try setting the copper plate on a plastic chair or plastic box that way there will be less static leaking to the ground. I noticed even on a wooden chair that alot of static was escaping and flowing down the legs of the chair. If i touched the leg of the wooden chair i could feel a mild shock.

Hey RDKML,

Following Dr Loyd's protocol is proving to be impossible feat. There is little to no communication from the man. It is now February the 6th. He ignored my initial email i sent him on the 2nd of January explaining to him that i had filled out all the required forms and sent him the saliva samples that day. I was left wondering whether he got the email or not. I had asked him several questions on what's the best way to pay etc and no answer from him. Then i got an email last Wednesday I previously thought it was last Friday, i responded to his email late that Wednesday and again last Friday an still no answer. Whenever he decides to bother getting back to me I will pay him to hand me the rest of the test report. As far as buying his supplements naturally I am now feeling reluctant to do so.

Going by the lack of communication that i have received so far, my spider senses tells me am not a priority to him & i'm not prepared to possibly wait months before I receive his remedies along with a big tasty import customs bill. I am trying to find suitable substitutes for his recommendations as my health is balancing on an knife edge. I am grateful for all the free info he gives out to the forum communities but i can't sit around any longer letting this cripple my health any further. The lack of communication has put me off im afraid.

I am glad I started my own heavy metal cleansing protocol a week before years eve instead of waiting for supplements from Dr Loyd. I am now on week six of heavy metal cleansing. That's 6 weeks closer to recovery than if I had of waited for Dr Loyd to come through for me. Possibly 8 weeks closer if I had of been prepared to wait another 2 weeks for his Metal release to arrive and that's assuming he was to post out the supplements today and me wait probably another 2 weeks for the shipping/delivery. I know he is a great guy an all but I can't wait any longer. I will pay him for the full test report whenever he gets in contact again and meantime i will keep researching the web and curezone for mold and large parasite protocols and apply the most suitable ones. I already wasted years of my life in ilhealth. Im afraid time waits for no-one and either can i.

The only area in our house that gets a little moldy is our shower. We usually have to wash it down real hard every week in order to keep mold down. This week I did what you recommended RDKML, I put the thieves oil in a spray bottle and washed out the whole bathroom with it. I have completely sprayed it out 2 days in a row. tommorrow i am going to burn the oil diffuser in the bathroom with thieves oil all day. My bedroom has been burning with thieves oil all day along with the lobelia. My herx reaction to the Lobelia was strong last night after drinking 50ml of it over the space of 5 hours. I could barley move today as all my muscles felt heavy and stiff. I never got sick from it though i did feel a bit nauseous last night. I had nothing in my stomach before taking it as i had done an epson salt water flush at 2pm so i could be sure that if i was going to be sick then it would be coming from the lungs and not food from the stomach. I will look forward to my nebuliser arriving tomorrow so i can fill it with my lobelia and thieves oil. All doctor loyd had suggested for my mold toxics was cholestepure. I can get that in the UK so I won't need to wait for it much longer.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 pm

dreft wrote:I've also put the pieces together and the gen seems to work, it's just that, doing the paper test, I can't actually raise the papers from the table like in the video. I can only move them a little, so it seems that I get the negative charge but not at full power. I am using a copper plate, since I could not find a stainless steel one in Europe. Could this be the cause?..on the rife forum someone was using a copper one and he reported very good results, so I don't understqnd

copper plate is fine.

To add the summersnow, if the other person is not standing on a very well grounded surface such as wearing shoes, standing on carpet, etc. or if your using two ply tissue, then the effect won't be as noticeable.

Some flooring materials are more grounded than others but you can just attach a wire to the ground and have your volunteer hold the tip and you'll notice the effect will be as dramatic as the pyroenergen instructions.

So again, more than likely the volunteer is standing on a surface where they are not well grounded.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi summersnow,

Have mentioned on this forum before but do not contact Dr. L through email! He use to mention on his forum and other Rife forums he gets thousands of emails in his inbox and for people to contact by phone.

He or his son will answer.

Either way, do what is comfortable for you.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks SS and rdkml,

I had 3 ply tissue and the paper on couch, I put it on a glass table with 1 ply tissue and I got more or less the same effect as in the video.

Did you also notice something like a breeze of cool air blowing in your palm when you put your hand at +-5 cm from the corners of the plate?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am

Does this device have anything to do with prana/orgone/etheric energy?
I am doing the roy masters meditation exercise (http://drlwilson.com/downloads/NEW%20MEDITATION.mp3) and it seems it enhances the exercise greatly.
Also, I feel a weird sensation in the nose area/upper teeth when using the generator that I feel afterwards when I do the meditation (without the device).
Does this make any sense to anyone?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next