Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

+9
jimmyw
summersnow
NYJets
Duketronix
nidhogge
dreft
RisingFist
TheOne
ubraj
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Empty Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 am

This is one of my favorite devices. Only those comfortable working with electricity should experiment as there is a shock hazard and thus a potentially lethal situation may occur. With that said, this is an easy project.

Also, do not use electronic devices while using a high voltage device such as this as it can break electronic instruments. Make sure you discharge the buildup of electricity by touching a grounded object before touching an electronic device to prevent damage.

Also, when done, the best way I've found to prevent the excess voltage from shocking one and potentially causing damage to the negative ion/static electricity generator power supply and/or DC adapter is to unplug the unit, while making sure not to touch the prongs, and lay the plug on the chair and away from any grounded areas to prevent discharge. Wait at least 30 minutes to store it and the buildup of negative static electricity will have dissippated.

Negative static electricity generators at a high voltage and a very low current are extremely good at preventing viral replication and thus will eliminate viral issues which also includes being "extremely" helpful for cancer patients. I would recommend all cancer patients to use a negative static electricity generator. Also, I believe it's fair to say that at least 50% of all cancers can be prevented with this or a similar device with only minimal use.

High voltage negative static electricity generators work better than Rife when it comes to viral issues in my opinion as there is no need to worry if the wrong frequency is being run. Not to mention negative static will inhibit other viral issues that one may not know about. Negative static electricity generators also work well to raise your cell voltage in my experience.

Some testimonials and more info = http://www.pyroenergen.com/testimonials.htm

Also, use of negative static electricity to prevent viruses from duplicating and thus remove viral issues works better at night. Here is a quote from Dr. Loyd at royalrife.com

"He used it after dark due to changes in the ionic layers of the

atmosphere at night that make it easier to kill viruses. (No, I do not

understand why this works!)".

The Pyro Energen outputs about 18,000 volts and the Static Gen II at around 20,000 volts of "negative" static electricity at an "extremely" low current.

The two below models are extremely close to meet the criteria of being extremely low current of around .050 mA with high voltage and what I own.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8144u

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8145p

The first negative static electricity generator outputs 7,500 volts which outputs a very low current of .047 mA. I bought mine here. http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G1783

Also buy a 6 or 10 foot cord and cut the end off. White wire on negative ion/static electricity generator goes to larger prong on cord. But can test out if it works and if the correct wire is connected by the tissue paper trick as shown in this instructional video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqddHRMvgw4

As shown in the above video, sit in an insulated chair such as a plastic chair preferable. If touching the ground or someone who is grounded there will be a shock. Avoid grounding it which sends a shock to yourself if touching the ground or anyone who is grounded as it may damage the unit. I personally have grounded this unit many dozens of times on purpose with no ill effects yet however. I have used this unit for many months and it's working as well as the day I bought it. I bought a couple spares incase it breaks which is a good idea.

Can put your bare skin such as feet on the stainless steel plate for possibly faster results but I personally don't put my bare skin on the stainless steel as I prefer not to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This unit outputs 20,000 volts at .050 mA and is a better choice. I haven't put it through it's paces to see it's reliability yet but I can say there is a stronger push/pull as evidence from the tissue experiment in the youtube video and what I'm using for now on. I have also accidentally grounded the unit a couple times and appears to be no damage.
For negative ions operating at 12VDC YD-010SD1-1 http://www.amazing1.com/negative_ion.htm

Also need to buy 12 Volts, three prong adapter. Can search on Ebay under "adapter CCTV 12 volts" Then find one that has three prongs that go to the electrical outlet. Not two prongs. Two prong will not work. Will cause early failure of the adapter. Cost is $15 - 20.

Preferably also buy a red and black "CCTV pigtail" to attach to the above mentioned 12 volt adapter. This is not needed however. Can cut the end of the adapter off instead.

The photo below is missing a plastic enclosure such as the blue one in the above photo to enclose the negative ion/static electricity power supply. The box is needed otherwise will receive a shock if touching the negative ion/static electricity power supply

The 2nd black wire, the one next to the white wire is not used. Cut the end off and wrap some electrical tape around the tip of it.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8147v

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8146lc

The power supply requires to be hooked up to the ground otherwise will burn through the power adapters in no time. To do this, make sure the power adapter has a third prong and for those outside of the US, make sure the third prong is not plastic. The third prong should be metal.

Note there has been one case for some reason that even though the power adapter was grounded, the adapter broke within a couple minutes. If this happens, try with another power adapter that is of high quality.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8170qb

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8172s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further materials needed =

Insulated ring terminal. Preferably solder the wire to the insulated ring terminal if you're able to for best connection

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 2605682box

A crimping tool to connect the insulated ring terminal to wire.
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 990145primary

I used 20 gauge "stainless steel sheet 304" 6" x 12" http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=stainless+steel+sheet+304&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Drill a hole in the stainless steel sheet and buy some screws with nut and washers at local hardware store to attach the insulated ring terminal to the stainless steel sheet.

I used posi locks to connect the CCTV pigtails to the negative static electricity power supply. A more common connection is wire nuts. A solder connection would be best. Whatever method is used, make sure that electrical tape or a similar method to insulate is used very well here as any exposure, however small can cause a shock.

Electrical tape. I used white in the above photos.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 S5143l

A plastic enclosure. I bought mine at the store in the school isle for a $1. The box is commonly used to store crayons and pencils for children. Nicer ones can be bought online for about $20. Can also attach the stainless steel plate to the top of the plastic enclosure to make treatments easier depending on your preference as shown here. http://www.royalrife.com/static_gen.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
DIY 9 volt negative static electricity generator =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvspL4kMY54

I built it without the strap attached to the foot and without metal attached to skin as mentioned at the end of the video and without the the wire mentioned at 5:30.

A picture to show how easy to build. Just plug in 9 volt battery (change the battery about twice a day
based on brightness of LED light) and put in pocket like shown in pictures and that's it.

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8325i
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8326u
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8327h
Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Img8328v

Can't buy the negative static electricity generator at the youtube video link as it's is no longer available but this is the last place they can be bought.
http://www.imagesco.com/kits/negative-ion-generator.html

Appears this model (7,500 volt) is quickly disappearing so get them while they are still available. They use to cost $4 - $11 in other sites but they are no longer available. Now the price is $19.95.

Once this model number is sold out, can still buy negative static electricity generators at www.aliexpress.com/ but does not have as high of a voltage and may run at a different frequency. I have no idea if this will reduce the effectivness so consider any other model than the above 7,500 volt version experimental.

Last edited by rdkml on Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 21 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 am

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Doc_1955

Back to top Go down

Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75 Empty Re: Negative Static Electricity Generator for under $75

Post  TheOne Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm

rdkml

thanks for posting , I`ll give this a try.
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:50 am

Very cool. Doesn't a pemf device also increase voltage? May look into this in the future. It's cheap and easy to put together.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Your welcome guys.

Yes, PEMF will raise cell voltage. PEMF and Rife devices as well as other devices will raise cell voltage but some do a better job than others. Negative Static Electricity is one of the best ways to raise cell voltage. But keep in mind that if one is hypothyroid, the cell voltage will fall back down again until another session or until the thyroid is corrected.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:28 am

Thanks a lot for posting this,

You think this would help someone with chronic hepatitis B?

Thank you again!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 am

I think antiviral treatment would help you more.

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:I think antiviral treatment would help you more.

Well, not really, you can only start antivirals/interferon once your liver enzymes are above certain values and it is not the case for me now. I am on dr Wilson's program for the moment, I'll see how that goes first as I prefer natural over chemical. But thanks anyway!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 am

You're welcome dreft. Bill and Francois from another forum also deserve credit for helping.

I checked through the various forums and couldn't find anyone who used such a device for hepatitis so couldn't be certain. I can say the testimonials at the pyro energen site are accurate as I'm aware of some of the ones who wrote them.

Some viruses are harder to knock out however. Some only require brief use while others need two or three times daily at around 20 or 30 minutes each session while a couple other viral conditions can take a couple months.

I also have used the device over here for many months now and it works for viruses and works well to raise cell voltage.

The maker of the device lists this at their site http://www.pyroenergen.com/diseases.htm

"HEPATITIS
an inflammation of the liver, causing fever, jaundice, abdominal pain, and weakness. Almost 100% of hepatitis patients are cured within a week time to 30 days using the PYRO-ENERGEN depending upon the patient's condition."

In short, if your diagnosis was correct that the hepatitis was only caused by a virus than I personally have no doubt that it would work. There are two methods at work here. Here is one reason why such a device works IMO.

"The electrical charge on a cells various membranes plays a key role in the health of a cell. When a cells membrane voltage is diminished, a cell can become subject to infection by viruses and attack by bacterial toxins. Some bacteria activate genes that cause virulence ( disease ) when in the presence of a cell with a lowered plasma membrane voltage." James Bare

I would recommend the second version I posted above. The 20,000 volt version from www.amazing1.com

After the virus is removed, occasional use is recommended to prevent recurrence.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 am

rdkml,

Thank you for the extra info,

Yes, the pyroenergen site's testimonials look good, but judging on the millions of chronic hep patients who fight hep for years without being able to get rid of the virus, I highly doubt that 'Almost 100% of hepatitis patients are cured within a week time to 30 days using the PYRO-ENERGEN depending upon the patient's condition''. If that would be true, PyroGen inventor would become a billionaire over night and every hep patient on this planet would be cured by next year.

But, thanks to your tutorial, at least I can try it now, if it does not work for me, one just losses a small amount of money, it is definitely worth a try. So thanks again!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

dreft wrote:If that would be true, PyroGen inventor would become a billionaire over night and every hep patient on this planet would be cured by next year.

Not likely to happen. I could explain further but I guess for another day and another thread. In short though, don't wait for the mainstream news to ever report extremely effective and cheap treatment methods outside of the existing paradigm. Listen to reliable real people who are getting results.

I put together some information for you. I noticed you were on a Rife forum. If you have a rife machine this info may be helpful as well as maybe convince you that this is an alternative method of treating. And while the info is for Hep C, at least it gives some hope that it may work for Hepatitis B as well. There are Hepatitis B protocols for Rife but could not find testimonials from them in my brief search.

Don't forget to document your results so that you may one day share your results and experience!

Also, keep in mind again, that a negative static electricity generator works much better than a Rife machine will on viral issues. That is of course if the hepatitis was diagnosed properly and in fact caused by a virus and not by other means. What I mean by a correct diagnosis is info from this link http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1548978

Also, the viral portion of cancer is one of the toughest to knock out! I would doubt that hepatitis would be harder to knock out than some of the cancer viruses. What I mean by this is say one has an energetic score of cancer virus. The typical reading when someone has an active cancer is 140. Well, it's said 10 points per month reduction is good progress. Through natural methods such as supplements such as say Vitamin C or through Rife is about what you get. This means over a year to knock the cancer virus out to 0 through more commonly known methods. Now one can get faster results if one really knows what they are doing but the point being of how long it takes to knock out the virus. However, with a Pyro Energen there have been some experiments and can get say a 20 point reduction in a week! This is extremely fast! I can confirm it's effectiveness vs Rife and can agree that sounds about right.

Now with that said, keep in mind that many people don't a problem only with the cancer virus but other issues may impede their results and cause a fast rise once treatment is stopped and therefore other areas may need to be addressed for best results. Dr. Loyd has found Staph, mold, radiation and chemical toxicity being four areas that can do this with cancer. I wouldn't be surprised if the same issues were for viral hepatitis and other viral issues as well More info is outlined here and I can elaborate further if you wish. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

I would recommend a saliva sample to see other possible issues that may need to be addressed besides the viral issue. http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html

Also, when it comes to cancer at least, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar with hepatitis, it appears taking less supplements that work together properly gives best results. What I mean is this info

Chemo will also make it harder to recover.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/drloyd/files/DrLoyd%27s%20files/

When Less is More

Two men with throat cancer consulted me about the same time. Not being a physician I

do not treat cancer or anything else, but people often ask me about non-toxic programs

for various conditions. The programs are not designed to fight the conditions. They are

designed to improve health and deal with the reasons for poor health. Conditions then

generally clear up.

For best results, I check to make sure that all the products I suggest work together with

each other. The following shows why this can be vital:

CB is from a town in central British Columbia and IQ was living in western Washington.

Each had a large mass on the side of the neck about the size of half of a medium to large

orange and each had a medical diagnosis of cancer.

CB did not have a background in nutrition so he did not do much research. He decided to

use a radiant type of frequency equipment along with herbs and other supplements

designed to reduce parasite and virus infections and to improve his health in other ways.

IQ on the other hand did have considerable background in nutrition and he had spent a lot

of time on the Internet finding products that are reported to be "good for cancer." I told

IQ about the baking soda and vinegar principle: Baking soda is good for various things

such as cleaning and as an ingredient in baking. Vinegar is good for many things such as

washing windows and as an ingredient in salad dressing.

If you mix them together, the mixture fizzes and you lose the properties of both the

baking soda and the vinegar.

It is similar with herbs. If you use green tea and certain other herbs together, the effects

of both are lost. Other herbal combinations have similar problems. Use the wrong herbs

together and you do not get the results that you hope for and need.

IQ assured me that he knew what he was doing and that he was going to mix and match

as he saw fit along with frequency applications. I told him that he was scaring me. As he

left, I was concerned that things might not go well.

CB went back home and began his program. Along with his herbs and other

supplements, he slowly increased his Rife equipment sessions until he was spending an

hour and a half a day running frequencies.

Six weeks later, CB's lump became inflamed and very painful. He was worried that the

cancer was getting much worse and in desperation, he went to the local emergency room.

The physician decided to take a sample to send to a lab for analysis. As he punctured the

skin, out squirted a dark liquid under pressure. It contained no cancer cells but it did

contain a staph infection, probably a result of the biopsy. CB had no detectable cancer.

In the mean time, IQ continued his mix and match program and frequency applications.

Someone started a website and posted updates on how he was doing. He was not doing

well. Eventually he had a nine hour operation where surgeons removed as much of the

tumor as they could from the area around salivary glands, the base of the tongue and

vocal cords.

This was followed by radiation. Not long after that a second tumor appeared on the other

side of his neck and shortly after that he died.

info taken from royalrife.com

This is also important info that may help you. Note how it's the same info from the cancer article as well. It's been mentioned from Dr. Loyd that the cancer info doesn't just work on cancer but other ailments as well.

Make sure that the body chemistry is balanced for maximum immune response. Call 1-800-736-4320 for the name of the nearest doctor who can do the testing for you. This has cleared up chronic hepatitis without any other treatment.

quote from this link = http://www.royalrife.com/hepatitis-c.html

8. Correct your chemistry. See http://www.royalrife.com/hbal.html for details. At http://www.nutri-spec.net/started.htm you can request the name of a doctor in your area who can test for metabolic imbalances.

quote from this link = http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

I scanned the various lists and found some info that may interest you. The forums are a private forum that you need to join and I listed the post numbers to show the authenticity if you wish to check.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rife-list/

Monolaurin

Is Clinically Proven To Kill

The Hepatitis Virus!

http://www.inspirednutrition.com/3/2-Step_Hepatitis_Natural_Solution.html

my wife used the Bob Beck zapper. that was 10 years ago.... Still free of Hep C virus

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rife-list/message/9807

Just received a report claiming eradication in 3 weeks. I still need to get the details. Will post if I get them.

We receive inquiries about hepatitis C, whether the PYRO-ENERGEN is effective or not. Some told us that the machine did not work for hepatitis C they are suffering. Here's the answer.

There are Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E…and so on. These are due to viral causes and PYRO-ENERGEN treatment is very effective.

Another hepatitis is due to being alcoholic. PYRO-ENERGEN cannot help that much.

Another hepatitis is due to side effect of drugs, including toxins and environmental pollutants inhaled. PYRO-ENERGEN cannot help that much, too.

We tried to study more carefully for those hepatitis patients who were not cured by the PYRO-ENERGEN, through the help of all agencies including some clinics using the PYRO-ENERGEN. And here's what we've found.

From latest records from them, patients who have tattoos or piercings in their bodies are more affected from hepatitis, especially from type C.

We do not have any conclusive evidence but their hepatitis might be due to the tattoo ink or by using an unsterilized and dirty tools when piercing.

It is true that among hepatitis patients who bear tattoos and piercings in their bodies, came to us for PYRO-ENERGEN treatment did not have good result.

We are still investigating for the above issue to conclude. If you have tattoos or piercings around your body, your liver might be affected. Please see your doctor at your family clinic.

---------------------------------------------------------

Two friends, who now appear to have nearly total remission from HepC,
(and they were in severe condition) used the following:

"Yes, in answer to your question, both of us used a set of frequencies
specifically for Hep C - and we both benefited from them! They are as
follows:"

Frequency Duration
10000 3 min
5000 3
3176 3
2489 5
1865 3
1600 3
1550 3
1500 3
880 3
802 3
650 3
625 3
600 3
444 3
250 5
166 3
146 3
125 3
95 5
72 3
28 3
20 3
-----------------------
Hope this helps!

I believe they used this every three days, probably with plenty of water
and nutrition.

--- end of post 1 ---------------------

----------- post 2 ---------------
Just a quick note. I suspect that the Rifing and the cesstion of
interferon may each have triggered relese of stored cellular-level toxins.

Even the research published in the conventional medical lit (although
ignored by most conventional MDs!) is showing that Hep C changes to
liver and liver enzymes can be completely prevented and ameliorated by
relatively high doses of antioxidants. I believe the ones commonly used
in the studies in combination are:
-- Vit. C about 3 grams (probably 3 divided doses across the day)
-- Vitamin E, 800 IU/day
-- selenium (methionine or yeast), 200-400 mg/day
-- grape seed antioxidant, 500 mg/day in divided dosages
-- alpha lipoic acid, 500 mg/day in divided dosages
-- silymarin (milk thistle extract), 3 caps 3x/day; note silymarin also
has liver protective/regenerative effects beyond the antiox activity!

These are all cheap substances! If I were in his shoes, you can bet I
would be taking each of those substances in combination. Not only might
they help with the Hep. C directly, as the lit suggests, but they might
also help with his body's strong reaction to Rifing and cessation of
interferon, each of which may have triggeered release of oxidative
toxins. The only thing I would add if it were me would be some
Microhydrin, but even those antiox's listed should do a lot, per the
peer-reviewed lit.

Take care!

in grace and peace,
--Vinny
---------------- end of post 1 ------------------------

post 3
----------------------------------------
Hi Bob,

Here is a contact that I dug out of my archives for Mike. I have used
the Beck blood cleaner. Since Hep C is viral (I believe) the device
holds promise. You need the Sota pulser unit (check out the website,
sota.com) as well, to kill the virus living in the liver, lymph tissue.
This is the protocol for killing off HIV, and when both units are used
together, Bob Beck has reported success against HIV. (He did a clinical
trial and was able to get HIV blood from patients to test negative.
Guess what, however, because of electrophoresis, the patients (anyone
using the technology) cannot be taking medication. The permeability of
the cell membrane changes temporarily when the units are used, and
normal drug doses become toxic.
The lost revenue from no meds ended the interest in Bob's clinical
trial. Sad commentary on American medicine.......I will forward the
contact on to you in a separate mailing.
------------- end of post 3 -----------------------

----------- post 4 -------------
We have had 2 experiences with Hep C. The first was not a transplant,
but had seriously progressed. Doctor had told him there was nothing else
he could do. Our friend blasted 3-4 times a day with pad unit for 5 min
per frequency. (He had no toxic reaction and was thus able to use
frequencies more often.) 727, 880 were the main frequencies, also used
787, 800 660, end with 5K. For 7 days he also took the following liver
tea: FOR: Digestive, Gallbladder problems, Liver problems: Has a
wonderful effect on gallbladder, liver, pancreas, spleen & kidneys.
Specific Internal Infusion: Take equal parts Goldenseal, Red Clover
Blossoms, Yellow Dock, Dandelion; Steep in 1 pint boiling hot water for
20 minutes; stir well; let settle; pour off the liquid. Drink. Take 6
Tbs a day or take 1 to 2 tsp 3 to 6 times a day. He recovered in about 7
days.
----- end of post 4 ----------

-- post 5 -----------
Hello (blank) and lists,

I am in the process of updating my DNA-related databases, and the first
one to be finished will be the genome database. Assuming you meant
hepatitis C virus when you said H.V.C. in the above post, in the new
database I now have listed 42 strains of this virus (that is, there are
currently 42 different base pair numbers relating to the many strains of
this virus). The most common strain has frequencies (in octaves) at
these numbers:

482.6 965.1 1930.3

If a person wanted to try a range of frequencies covering all the
strains, the lowest numbers would be:
470.6 941.4 1882.7

And the highest numbers would be:
483.3 966.6 1933.2

And, from Char, who derived these experimental frequencies:
Disclaimer
These frequencies are for experimental use only. In providing these
frequencies, there is no implication whatsoever that they could cure,
improve, or affect in any way a person's state of health. They are
derived using publicly available information from molecular biology,
physics, and mathematics. The person providing these frequencies is in
no way setting himself / herself up as a practitioner of medicine. You
are using these numbers at your own risk.
---------- end of post 5 ----------------

Healings,
Dave
=============================

Tmjudkins1@... wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I'm interested in finding information about the use of Rife technology in the
> treatment of hep-c. I have the disease and have been using alternative
> medicine to treat it, I refused to undergo conventional therapy because of
it's
> dangerous side effects, it doesn't work anyway. I've had good luck with
> nutritional supplements and other therapies, I'm in pretty good health at the
moment.
> Any feed back on this issue would be appreciated.
>
> Tom

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rife/

A clinic of running our TrueRife T-150 did however treat one person with
hepatitis C with some success. Their jaundice improved dramatically in about a
week to 10 days. Still some discolleration in the eyes. Not able to follow up
because they were visiting from out of state. They also ran some parasite FREQ
on them as well.

Here is the program:

duty 75
dwell 180
pulse 4 60
dwell 120

10000, 5000, 3176

converge 1 1
pulse 1 60

9889, 2720,
2489, 2189, 2128, 2082, 1865,
1600, 1550, 1371, 1351, 987,
933, 931, 929, 922, 877,
842, 802, 786, 781, 728,
650, 633, 625, 562, 530,
477, 465, 444, 333, 317,
250, 224, 166, 146, 125,
95, 72, 28

converge 0 0
duty 20

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, several have reported very good results on Hep. C using the EM+ systems
over the last 6 years, dropping viral
counts to below the 'noise level' on the tests, (termed 'undetectable'), and
keeping it there. So there's grounds for
further research.

------------------------------------------------------------

We saw someone recover from a very advanced, diagnosed HepC in just under
2 weeks.
* Hepatitis727 728 787 800 880 660 7865000

He used a pad device, one electrode with feet in a pan of epsom salt
water, the other electrode at the top of the back or in the center of the
top of the back of the neck.

He ran 727, 728 and 880 for 10 minutes each, at just under the pain
tolerance. As he progressed with no herx reactions, he increased the time
to 30 minutes per frequency per day. He used these frequencies daily for
2 weeks, then every other day for a week, then every 3rd day for a week.
Each session was ended with 30 minutes at 5K.

He also ran 787, 800, 660 and 786 for 5 minutes each, at just under the
pain tolerance. Because there was no herx reaction, he ran all these
frequencies every day for 2 weeks, for 5 minutes each frequency.

In addition, he used the following tea for 2 weeks. Its yucky, but it
worked for him:
RECIPE FOR LIVER PROBLEMS
FOR: Digestive, Gallbladder problems, Liver problems
Has a wonderful effect on gallbladder, liver, pancreas, spleen & kidneys.
Specific Internal Infusion: Take equal parts Goldenseal, Red Clover
Blossoms, Yellow Dock, Dandelion; Steep in 1 pint boiling hot water for
20 minutes; stir well; let settle; pour off the liquid. Drink. Take 6 Tbs
a day or take 1 to 2 tsp 3 to 6 times a day. [Goldenseal Cautions: Do
not use Goldenseal if you have high blood pressure, hypoglycemia,
hypertension or are pregnant (Berberine stimulates the involuntary
muscles of uterus). Use internally in small doses; Large amounts cleanse
system extremely fast, and is nearly toxic. Eating the fresh plant
produces ulcerations & inflammation of mucus tissue. Has cumulative
effects on system, so use in very small doses, suggested no longer than 1
week at a time; it's alkaloids are known to be toxic in large doses.;
Long-term use may weaken bacterial flora of colon; has too much drying
action on mucous membranes for some. Do not take long term for chronic
infections without a break; it may cause you to get sicker rather than
better; use 2-3 weeks on and 2 weeks off; Stains skin yellow.]
Hope this his helpful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I have heard of people that have done well using a frequency
device with Hep C, I know of no one that has actually been cured. In other
words discontinuation of treatment seems to cause a relapse of symptoms.

I would imagine your problem is more one of the frequencies you are using ,
rather than the device itself. One other aspect with electrode frequency
devices is that location of the electrodes is critical to successful
treatment of some conditions.

Here is an excerpt of a hep C protocol used by someone that used to work
with Don Tunney.

Jim Bare

>> The frequencies we use are as follows:
>> Freq. Duration (in minutes)
>> 10000 3
>> 5000 3
>> 3176 3
>> 2489 5
>> 1865 3
>> 1600 3
>> 1550 3
>> 1500 3
>> 880 3
>> 802 3
>> 650 3
>> 625 3
>> 600 3
>> 444 3
>> 250 5
>> 166 3
>> 146 3
>> 125 3
>> 95 5
>> 72 3
>> 28 3
>> 20 3
>>
>> I ran
>> this protocol for myself three times a week and
>> felt almost completely better after 2 months.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fscan/

My adult daughter has been using the zapper for many years to control her HepB/E
but finds the whole process tedious, uncomfortable and confining as she doesn't
sit down from chasing after her house and kids until she is too exhausted to
care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there is this discussion about Hep C, I must tell you about an
experience my husband had last week with a Hepatitis C patient. He
ran her on just a DIRP, no specific frequencies for Hep C, although
he did show her the listings in Nina Silver's book. The results were
phenominal!!! This person has suffered for 12 years, much worse the
last two years. This was done as a favor to her acupuncturist,
because her progress has been so slow. This was last Wednesday, and
as of Monday, she reported to the secretary at the acupuncturist
office that she was feeling so remarkablely well, she just couldn't
believe it, that she hadn't felt this good in years! All her pain
seems to be gone since the treatment and was still gone on Monday. I
don't know if she will choose to be run on the specific Hep C
frequencies, but if she does, I will post the results. I just wanted
to let the group know since there is this discussion on Hep C, that
just a general sweep did remarkable things for one lady.
Also, we did two men for sticky blood at this same office. We also
saw remarkable change in the blood, but both men seem to be
suffering from dehydration badly enough that the red blood cells
just kept stacking together like coins. We are going to run them
again this week and see what happens. This is wonderful to make such
a difference in folks life!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20010611124259/http://www.mindspring.com/~turf/alt/elec/freqanec.txt

I have recieved a letter from a Dr. in France that has used the device
successfully on someone with Hepatitis C. The following is his protocol and
results. I had to use a translator program to go from French to English and
will paraphrase his findings.

-------------

Exposure times were only at lengths of 90 seconds to 180
seconds per frequency. Longer exposure times seemed to have no
effect.

The patient was a 48 year old man with Hepatitis C. Prior to
treatment , Transaminases in October 1997 were 132 and 269,
Gamma gb was 47

Treatment began in December 1997 for 6 weeks, 1 to 2 times a
week. Results of treatment were that transaminases dropped to
42 and 96, and Gamma gb dropped to 20. His patient was able to
work without fatigue and felt very normal. The patients blood
was rechecked in April 98 and found to be holding prior values.

The frequencies that were used:
728,166,224,317,727,787,880, and 2189.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101024162547/http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/emanecdt.htm

A few of the recent dramatic reports have dealt with rapid results with serious conditions, including:
Hepatitis C, Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis, Arthritis, Diverticulitis, Lyme, Hypertension / High Blood Pressure, Heart / Vascular diseases, Diabetes, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Accelerated healing of broken bones, among others.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 am

I forgot to mention a very important point regarding use of negative static electricity to remove viruses. Use at night gives better results.

Here is a quote from Dr. Loyd from royalrife.com

"He used it after dark due to changes in the ionic layers of the

atmosphere at night that make it easier to kill viruses. (No, I do not

understand why this works!)"

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 am

The mainstream media is not going to report on anything effective for your health. The #1 advertising sponsor for every television network is the pharmaceutical industry/medical-industrial complex. Just look at all the pink shit that sports players wear for "Breast Cancer Awareness"...for a full month! How much do you think the NFL and networks are paid to put that propaganda in front of millions of people's faces to get them to cough up more money for bullshit "breast cancer cures"? These industries exist solely off of extending your misery, not treating it. There is no money in legitimate treatment. Likewise, the medical-industrial complex lobbies countless millions if not billions to the United States to make sure that legitimate cures do not see the light of day. Who's going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a 5-year Phase I - III trial for cures that can't be patented? You'd never make your money back.

This world is run by money. Run by Money. RUN by MONEY. Repeating only for emphasis...

Medical knowledge is just like freedom, don't look to anyone but yourself for it. It's up to you to find out your truth and, quite frankly, we're spoiled rotten on this forum having people like CS, JDP, action>reaction, and others that take that upon their shoulders to do on our behalf.

Thank you for sharing this, JDP!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 am

Natural guru's like Mercola, CS or you sell supplements that are absolutely not proven to work or to have any beneficial effect.
More than 100€ for a pack of differents supplements and a topical. And you will tell me you're not the same as the pharmaceutical industry, driven by money.

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 am

^ that's pretty oversimplified and skewed thinking.

Those supplements they offer arose out of people's requests for it and they're at reasonable if not the cheapest prices you can get. It's all based on of studies that have been discussed in the forums before at length and some of it is there because people want to try things that they don't have the initiative to get themselves.

Also things are pretty open for debate in this community which is VERY different than the mainstream medical IME.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Exactly, duketronix, and thank you.

Fred, our mark-up is pretty dam low on the supplements and I do not make enough myself to even make ends meet on my own. So, screw off. As usual, you talk on things that you have no idea about.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

To add to nidhogge, there have been some good videos posted on this site in the past. Here is one of them for those not aware of what's going on.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 am

[quote="rdkml"]
dreft wrote:If that would be true, PyroGen inventor would become a billionaire over night and every hep patient on this planet would be cured by next year.
Thanks you again for your help, I saw a post started by you asking to support cancer research, I will donate until the holidays. I am not rich, so it won't be a lot, but to express some gratitude for people like you, who like to share and help others.

rdkml wrote:Not likely to happen. I could explain further but I guess for another day and another thread. In short though, don't wait for the mainstream news to ever report extremely effective and cheap treatment methods outside of the existing paradigm. Listen to reliable real people who are getting results.

Ok, I will.

rdkml wrote:I put together some information for you. I noticed you were on a Rife forum. If you have a rife machine this info may be helpful as well as maybe convince you that this is an alternative method of treating. And while the info is for Hep C, at least it gives some hope that it may work for Hepatitis B as well. There are Hepatitis B protocols for Rife but could not find testimonials from them in my brief search.

Don't forget to document your results so that you may one day share your results and experience!

I don't have a rife, I was there with the intention of buying one for hair loss and hepatitis, but for hair I had good results following Prague's methods (and it worked even better after starting treating the liver, so there is definitely a connection between the liver and hair loss, at least in my case it is)...so, because of the high price of the machine and hair doing good, I abandoned the idea for the moment.

Thank you for that info, I will not forget to document and share.

rdkml wrote: ...That is of course if the hepatitis was diagnosed properly and in fact caused by a virus and not by other means. What I mean by a correct diagnosis is info from this link http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1548978

Now with that said, keep in mind that many people don't a problem only with the cancer virus but other issues may impede their results and cause a fast rise once treatment is stopped and therefore other areas may need to be addressed for best results. Dr. Loyd has found Staph, mold, radiation and chemical toxicity being four areas that can do this with cancer. I wouldn't be surprised if the same issues were for viral hepatitis and other viral issues as well More info is outlined here and I can elaborate further if you wish. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

I have no idea if hepatitis was diagnosed properly, I did the standard lab tests. What I know is that, in the last two years, I was in bad health (getting sick for ex almost every month or two) and since I found out about hepatitis (in July) and I started treating the liver, I did not get sick once. So, there is definitely a problem with my liver. The best approach I found is dr Wilson's "deep healing" nutritional balancing program. It looks really good to me, but can't say for sure if it will really work, although I feel it will.

If the "75$ pyrogen" will side-help by reducing the virus replication, even better. Like you say, one can't expect pyrogen to cure someone's hepatitis if that person has a liver full of toxic metals, radiation, mold....

rdkml wrote:I would recommend a saliva sample to see other possible issues that may need to be addressed besides the viral issue. http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html

Thanks for the recommendation, maybe next year if I don't see any improvement with what I am doing at the moment.

rdkml wrote:Also, when it comes to cancer at least, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar with hepatitis, it appears taking less supplements that work together properly gives best results. What I mean is this info

Good advice, thanks!

rdkml wrote:Make sure that the body chemistry is balanced for maximum immune response. Call 1-800-736-4320 for the name of the nearest doctor who can do the testing for you. This has cleared up chronic hepatitis without any other treatment.

quote from this link = http://www.royalrife.com/hepatitis-c.html

8. Correct your chemistry. See http://www.royalrife.com/hbal.html for details. At http://www.nutri-spec.net/started.htm you can request the name of a doctor in your area who can test for metabolic imbalances.
quote from this link = http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

I am on dr Wilson's program for balancing body chemistry.

Thanks for all other infos!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 am

Hi dreft,

Thanks for the donation. I doubt Dr. Holland will get his $60,000 by the end of the year and thus donations would be refunded. He's only at $3,000. Sad.

This testimony just came in from another private forum that I thought I should include. No mention of why liver enzymes were elevated but it shows the potential. Device used was a Rife Medic 5. Cost is $1,000. Is a cheaper version of the more commonly used F-165 SG-1 that others use for a Rife machine.

ran frequencies on my liver, cankers, and BEP (benign enlarged prostate) from South Africa to Ontario Canada on me (13,074 km) and it fixed all three. I was not aware of when he started and finished because he scheduled me in between all the others he is doing. Alanine transaminase went from 71 down to 40 (normal 12 to 49) prostate is normal size as is witnessed be free urine flow.

http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4928

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 pm

rdkml wrote:To add to nidhogge, there have been some good videos posted on this site in the past. Here is one of them for those not aware of what's going on.

Although I knew most of the information in the video, I just watched it in it's entirety. People really do become brainwashed by the system and cannot fathom the corrupt ways of government regulatory agencies(majority of my "highly educated" family). I get inspired and saddened by the information. I think it's important to share the video with everyone you know, thanks JDP. I want to get into rife but am overwhelmed with symptoms that make it difficult to do so. In good time hopefully.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:36 am

Yes, that's correct. The high amperage is not important on the adapter.

And yes, grounded power adapter is what I'm personally using and the adapter has not died prematurely so far.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 am

I was 'earthing' a lot this summer and really enjoyed it but now that winter has set in I never get to. Would I be better off working on grounding and such or trying my hand at one of these generators or are they like comparing apples and oranges?

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 am

Earthing is different than the negative static electricity generator. Although, some of the benefits do overlap.

The negative static electricity generator essentially turns the body into a negative ion generator.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey RDKML,
I made my negative ion generator last night. I plugged it in but i keep getting shocked everytime i try to touch the plate so i had to switch it off. I am sure i have done everything correct. Followed all the instructions and the house has got earth wiring in every plug. Really looking forward to using this device for a full 30 minute session.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 am

Sounds like your feet or similar is touching the floor or you're touching a ground object.

If you go back and watch the youtube instructional video from pyroenergen in the first post, it'll help you.

In short, you'll want to put the plate preferably on a plastic chair for greatest insulation to the ground as shown in the video. But many other people including myself have put it on a couch or bed. Many couches or beds will work.

If you touch the floor or your feet are touching the floor or someone who is touching the floor and you touch them or you reach over to turn on a lamp that is grounded or similar, you'll get a shock.

You don't want to get a shock because you'll eventually break the power adapter and eventually wear out the negative ion generator.

You'll get an initial mild shock when you first touch the plate but after that you shouldn't feel anymore shocks unless again you touch the ground or you touch someone or something that is grounded.

When you turn it off, the instructional video has a method to discharge the electricity. With this DIY method though just unplug it and let the plug hang off your couch or plastic chair or whatever so that it doesn't touch the ground.

You also don't want to touch an electronics because you can break them. When you're done using the negative static electricity generator, you'll want to touch a door knob or faucet or whatever for a second which will ground you and you'll get rid of electricity making you safe to touch electronics again.

I hope this makes sense.

The way I use the negative static electricity generator is I lay on the couch and watch a movie while I'm using it.

And FWIW, if your house didn't have the earth/ground connection the negative static electricity generator would still work exactly as it should but the power adapter would eventually wear out and stop working.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next