Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? Empty Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss?

Post  HairShocka Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 pm

This has been mentioned in this post here:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6601-azelaic-acid-vitamin-b6-and-zinc-low-dose-90-inhibition-of-5-alpha-reductase?highlight=Zinc

but I was more specifically wondering if anyone here can share any information about trying to mix zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture yourself and use for hairloss? Is this to be taken orally? or dilute with water and use topically?

Any idea where to buy ingredients and mix at home?

I am at the breaking point of giving in to going to fin/propecia route but thought I would try this first...

Any help would be great. thanks

HairShocka

Back to top Go down

Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? Empty Re: Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss?

Post  Laughcrime Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

You're on the right track! I'd highly recommend simply using "Zix", which is just the zinc sulfate and pyridoxal-5-phosphate vitamin b6 in a water solution.

Azelaic acid is problematic but the good news is it's also not necessary. Zix is by far the best topical that has a strong history of results in many users over the years. The other one I'd recommend trying is Rejuveplex, which has the most state of the art combo of ingredients of any topical ever.

Also we need to have our nutritional approach be close enough to optimal. At least make some improvements.

Check out my other posts if you want, for further info re "Zix". (And no I don't sell any of the ingredients or anything, you can find them lots of places.)

I'd really advise against going with either minox or propecia. They are both poisons, and far inferior to Zix alone, even if you combined them both.
Laughcrime
Laughcrime

Back to top Go down

Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? Empty Why is Azelaic Acid a problem?

Post  HairShocka Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 am

Thanks for the info.

Will you tell me more about why Azelaic Acid is a problem?

HairShocka

Back to top Go down

Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss? Empty Re: Anyone try zinc, azelaic acid, and b6 mixture for hairloss?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down