Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Immortal Hair Bible & more... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Immortal Hair Bible & more...

+6
act
NewReg
Smurfy
pancacke
Whip
brandnew
10 posters

Go down

The Immortal Hair Bible & more... Empty The Immortal Hair Bible & more...

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 am

I'm compiling a veritable encyclopedia of important posts from this website for my own purposes, something that can be carried around and studied in spare time, and I've asked caustic if it would be okay if I shared it between everybody here, and he's great with it, jdp as well. I'm waiting for a response from a couple of other users for their contributions but I really want to know, what would YOU want to see in the IH Bible? It's broken down between chapters starting with Ch.1: A Caustic Symmetry, posts of IH himself and works all its way into microbiology, what goes in?!

I'll put a DL link here once its ready and everybody's okay with it, without doubt it will be a constantly growing piece. So far, more than 700 pages.

Annnnd..... Go!

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Hair Bible & more... Empty Re: The Immortal Hair Bible & more...

Post  brandnew Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 am

amazing idea man!

It be great to have a list of all the different supps and what they work towards (i.e. Skin, gut health, liver cleanse, candida etc) and perhaps a rating system/user reviews, so people can see what has been effective for other people.

There are so many great ideas being thrown round here that it is difficult to keep up - earthing, kefir/yoghurt making, topical enzymes etc. Be great to have them all in one place for easy reading and for newbies.

As always, mega appreciative of the work you do and all the other pioneers on this forum.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 am

Hey Brandnew, thanks man. I wouldn't consider myself a pioneer on this site, more so an oompa loompah type role to the real genius's of this site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Great stuff a < r,

Glad this will be complied, so it can be searched (possibly as a pdf) for keywords. I know other info elsewhere on other sites was lost so it would be a shame for this past/current info to be lost/scattered.

Also, if all pix from the daily topics on the immortal site (especially Overlooked Causes Of Back Pain Part 2) could be added that would be a plus (helps me to remember). Twisted Evil

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Hahah, I'm sure you could find other pics that could catch your attention whip... hahaha.

And yeah, would be f***ing tragic if any of this site was lost...

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

Thanks, big times!
Here is my idea: First of all we need a good categorization of hairloss types, plus info on how to figure out what type you are. When this is done you could take all known causes CS and others have mentioned and put them in a pyramid format: "Deepest" issues or the real causes go on the bottom of the pyramid and what they trigger goes on the next step and so on. Hairloss is on the top of the pyramid, well it wont be a pyramid but let's just call it a pyramid. I imagine a different pyramid for every hairloss category. This way someone could view the pyramid and attack the narrowest(most narrow?) point in the structure....Once this is achieved he could go on and destroy the foundation of the pyramid.

A big chapter on metals and chelation as well as a chapter on regrowth(before and after 30 month window) would be awesome!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:39 am

pancacke wrote:Thanks, big times!
Here is my idea: First of all we need a good categorization of hairloss types, plus info on how to figure out what type you are. When this is done you could take all known causes CS and others have mentioned and put them in a pyramid format: "Deepest" issues or the real causes go on the bottom of the pyramid and what they trigger goes on the next step and so on. Hairloss is on the top of the pyramid, well it wont be a pyramid but let's just call it a pyramid. I imagine a different pyramid for every hairloss category. This way someone could view the pyramid and attack the narrowest(most narrow?) point in the structure....Once this is achieved he could go on and destroy the foundation of the pyramid.

A big chapter on metals and chelation as well as a chapter on regrowth(before and after 30 month window) would be awesome!

I believe that once the information is relatively soaked up (reading the whole thing would be difficult for most) where one stands in terms of symptoms following hairloss, should be relative, it was for me anyway.

I'm really interested in a pyramid as well, but it would be so tedious to make, haha, it would interweave amongst itself like a web. Ohh trust me, there's plenty on chelation in there, haha. I'm actually staring at multiple bottles of MCP, Humifulvate, Selenemethionine, and ALA right now actually. Herxtastic.

Keep the ideas coming, they probably won't be in the first draft that I post, but it'll evolve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:57 am

Alrighty, personally one of the things I'd like to see is a giant chart of minerals- their main bodily functions, and their antagonists, and their functions. There's plenty of bits and pieces around here about what mineral helps balance what, but it's everywhere. Maybe a flowchart is a decent idea too since there is more than one mineral that assists/blocks another. This could be useful for anyone looking over their blood/hair analysis, as well as people like me just monitoring their diets and comparing. Maybe if it's not too much work, stick a link next to each mineral for a source to purchase it if you're in need! I'm sure the forum would be open to supplying sites to buy from.

That's my two cents for now...
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 am

Such a good idea, Done!

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 am

Excellent! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Fantastic idea. I'm often confused at the "consensus" reached (if any) on topics regarding things like; which form of a particular supplement is best to take; best way to remove heavy metals; do's and dont's, etc. An encyclopedia or wiki that really reduced the conversations down to major points and answers would be hugely helpful!

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:04 pm

NewReg wrote:Fantastic idea. I'm often confused at the "consensus" reached (if any) on topics regarding things like; which form of a particular supplement is best to take; best way to remove heavy metals; do's and dont's, etc. An encyclopedia or wiki that really reduced the conversations down to major points and answers would be hugely helpful!

Definitely, I was in rough shape when I came to this site and it was a struggle to really get an idea of all that's here, feels right to assemble it all. In terms of concencus, I'm not going to lay down what's right or wrong, I'm going to present all the arguments and let time and revision be the judge.

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:50 pm

This is the first three quarters of the IH Bible so far, not exactly a light read, just wanted people to know I'm still compiling things.
Each page is double sided.

The Immortal Hair Bible & more... Ih10

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Holy geez act...amazing!! I was honestly just thinking about beginning a project like this myself literally 1 minute or so before seeing this thread. Very impressive, and a great boon to the forum!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks Nid, can you imagine if the site were to go down or the threads were lost? I feel much safer now knowing it's all there. I'm offering this as a Word Document to anybody who wants it, though I will omit certain things that pertain personally to me or is of a more taboo nature, you can PM me for it.

Currently I'm working on really shining the bacterial / immune section of it and cutting it into a much more accessable read, as now it's just CS / JDP / Prague / Miscellaneous. Once I can really go through it with some highlighters, sticky notes, and dividers I'll have something much nicer.

I feel sort of bad doing this as "my" research is only about a tenth of what's in there, but everybody seems okay with me putting this together.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Congrats act < react. That's also very nice of you to offer that as well.

P.S. BTW, disregard prior post. I posted before I fully understood.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Great news!!!

This idea has been around, but I thought, considering the immense amount of information here, that no one will be so bold and go through it all.
And we now have our hero. Thank You action < reaciton!!!
And do not feel bad about the thing, You are doing it for your self as well. The point is, that You are not planning to keep it for your self and that is most important fact!!!

What should be there?
I second to pancacke, chelation methods and experiences!

By the way, guys, did any of You catch a glimpse of cases of tablets in the background? Action < rection sticks to the regimen Very Happy !!!

The Immortal Hair Bible & more... Ih10

jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:18 am

act
Major props for your endeavor! We needed an archival safeguard should the site crash. If the information were to disappear, it'd be devastating.

There is passion & flashes of genius here. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts -- no amount of skepticism will reward us for wasting the insights we learned.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am

I agree, I feel much safer now, although even if we lost everything from the site today, I still feel pretty confident that we have enough of a broad view to forge forward just as easily, the "spiderweb" of info here is making more and more sense all the time with each bit of research I find, which reminds me, I haven't even put my research into that document yet. No idea who's following the Infection Burden thread but it's really interesting to me what implications those posts have.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down