Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair regimen EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Immortal Hair regimen EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Immortal Hair regimen EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair regimen

+4
The Natural
pancacke
scottyc33
sc871
8 posters

Go down

Immortal Hair regimen Empty Immortal Hair regimen

Post  sc871 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:51 pm

I recently came across this site, and I was looking to get some feedback on the "regimen" http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm or what you picked and choose to use, and what kind of benefits you saw and the kinda of detoxification you went thru from doing it. I am looking to get started on this as well, for close to a year I have been taking a variety of supplements for well being and some suppose to help with hair growth, but I have not seen any improvement, I am sure there are more factors to that.

I will add some more to this soon and sure I will have more questions, I just wanted to get this going.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair regimen Empty Re: Immortal Hair regimen

Post  scottyc33 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

sc871 wrote:I recently came across this site, and I was looking to get some feedback on the "regimen" http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm or what you picked and choose to use, and what kind of benefits you saw and the kinda of detoxification you went thru from doing it. I am looking to get started on this as well, for close to a year I have been taking a variety of supplements for well being and some suppose to help with hair growth, but I have not seen any improvement, I am sure there are more factors to that.

I will add some more to this soon and sure I will have more questions, I just wanted to get this going.

I have been on some form of the regimen for a couple of years.

What really has helped me is the resveratrol / curcumin combination. Also R-ALA is great stuff.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 pm

You can buy the most important ones here https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/immortal-hair-supplement-line-now-available-pricing-information-t4310.htm Don't forget biotin if you take Na-RALA, available on iherb!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 am

scottyc33 wrote:

What really has helped me is the resveratrol / curcumin combination. Also R-ALA is great stuff.

Care to elaborate more on how it has helped?

pancake, yes I saw thread with those, that helps make shopping easier!

For those on the "Immortalhair regimen" any one care to share more about the improvements in hair growth, complexion and other bodily improvements? Before/during/after use pics are always nice!

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

Use the search function. Type in "results."

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:25 pm

I did a search for "results" and it comes up with all kinds of topics, most were not what I was looking for on the regimen but many of them lead me to some other questions.

First off I have no clue to some of the technical jargon confused with all the letters-numbers, but would like to learn more....I read about this test and that test, where do you get those done? Or know how to specify for certain tests?

Secondly on diet, I don't really watch what I eat, subconsciously maybe I do watch what I eat, but I am a farmer from birth and I love to eat everyfood known to man, if it fills me I will eat it!! I have fast metabolism, and again I try to keep it well balanced, light in terms of more natural/raw and healthy. I may eat out 2-3x per week and one of those fast food... I could give you my daily meals if you would like...

Next is on the exercise, I always read exercise is good for this and that and you should have this amount per week... So my question is what is exercise based on?? I "work" for a living, I work in construction... So I walk X miles, lift x pounds, and using about all muscles everyday, plus gotta use the brain.... Extra curricula exercise is typically lighter or non exstiant, more so relaxing... So my question on this if I am active daily, does that mean my exercises need to be more active and heavier than the work day? Or is it all based off a typical office job and I am head of the curve??

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:49 pm

sc871 wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

Care to elaborate more on how it has helped?

pancake, yes I saw thread with those, that helps make shopping easier!

For those on the "Immortalhair regimen" any one care to share more about the improvements in hair growth, complexion and other bodily improvements? Before/during/after use pics are always nice!

How has it helped? My hair has stopped falling out. Smile

My wife made a comment to me the other day that my hair actually looks better than it did 1 1/2 years ago. Honestly to me it seems the same, but one thing I know for sure is that it hasn't gotten any worse - and that works for me!

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I have heard those comments about "hair looking better" before thats kinda the reason I am here....however I am not on the IH regimen, but I have been tking other supplements. From what I see in the mirror its pretty much unchanged, grab a second mirror to peer at the back, it looks worse. However I did go with a shorter hair cut, my stylist recommended, so maybe from what I remember was just more cover up with slightly longer hair. But one thing I can say for sure my daily hair loss has to be in the single digits for about a year, just not seeing the replacements come as fast... However over the course of the last month or so I have made some changes and starting to see new hairs....crossing fingers...

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 pm

sc871--

Other supplements aren't near the same quality of the IH ones; made sure of that when I put them together and sourced the materials and made a point to leave out crap preservatives like Magnesium Stearate that could be causing adverse inflammatory reactions in folks.

The IH regimen is great for reducing inflammation, keeping insulin levels normalized to avoid developing insulin resistance (which leads to diabetes and worse), healthy hormone levels, potent antioxidants, best source of Omega-3s (Krill)...the list goes on. I think you'll have trouble finding before-afters since nobody, myself included, really takes them. We just share our experiences, how it makes us feel, what we notice, and so forth. A laser helmet will probably yield the most noticeable results over a year-long period of time, and especially so when in conjunction with a reasonably healthy diet and supplemental regimen.

As for diet, you'll want to try to eat grass-fed meat that is devoid of hormone and antibiotic treatment, free range chicken and eggs, a lot of raw seeds and nuts (almonds in particular), dark green, leafy veggies, and cut down on grains and starchy foods as well as sweet. Try to concentrate your eating at the end of your day, and eat light throughout the day (focus on seeds/nuts here, some fruits, veggies, etc.).

Hope that helps a bit!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Nidhogge,
What is your affiliation with CS and immortalhair.org? You clearly promote the theories and products presented on this site.

-mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 pm

mphatesmpb

Not meaning to answer for nidhogge.

Him and CS have set up their own supplement line. (Which can be viewed in the very first sticked thread in this forum) So obviously he would promote the products presented on this site, because he's involved with them.

What's with the sudden witchhunt against CS anyway?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm

tooyoung wrote:mphatesmpb

Not meaning to answer for nidhogge.

Him and CS have set up their own supplement line. (Which can be viewed in the very first sticked thread in this forum) So obviously he would promote the products presented on this site, because he's involved with them.

What's with the sudden witchhunt against CS anyway?

tooyoung,

If there's something I've learned from this hair loss nightmare, it's that the universe doesn't play fair. As such it is not reasonable to expect your fellow human beings to act in an ethical way either, especially when it comes to making money. I am thus suspicious of everyone on the internet who claims to have found a solution to hair loss.

The fact that CS and Nidhogge have set up their own supplement line does not exactly favor the notion that they are entirely honest. Think about it: all of the supplements are available already from other vendors. If CS and Nidhogge only want to help hair loss sufferers without any hope of financial gain for themselves (as suggested by the .org in the URL), they would not have any reason to set up their own supplement line.

Maybe they are in fact honest. But they might not be. I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

Hair loss (especially at a young age) can devastate a person. I think it's appalling that there are so many people and corporations out there that would take advantage of this vulnerable psychological state just for the sake of profiteering. It's immoral.

I don't mean to antagonize the people running this site, but I think everyone looking for hair loss solutions should maintain a healthy level of skepticism.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I agree that there are many people trying to make money off peoples hair loss but from what I've seen, CS and nidhogge are different to those people.

I've been on this forum for over a year when their supplement line wasn't available, and CS and nidhogge have been giving hours and hours of help, support and information for no cost at all. CS has been running a help forum on hairloss for many many years, long before I had hair loss.

The fact that CS and Nidhogge have set up their own supplement line does not exactly favor the notion that they are entirely honest. Think about it: all of the supplements are available already from other vendors. If CS and Nidhogge only want to help hair loss sufferers without any hope of financial gain for themselves (as suggested by the .org in the URL), they would not have any reason to set up their own supplement line.

They have set up a supplement line to give a higher quality and more effective supplements for a similar price, while I would assume other supplement companies skimp out where ever possible, to an extent, to maximise profits. As far as I'm aware, any profits they make are going into creating more thing for their supplement line to develop new products for people like you and me. Although if they did take the profit themselves, I honestly think they deserve it.
On CS' regimen page he still posts links to supplements he is using, to the iherb page, not his own supplement line.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 am

mphatesmpb wrote:If there's something I've learned from this hair loss nightmare, it's that the universe doesn't play fair.
Crying or Very sad

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:46 am

tooyoung wrote:I agree that there are many people trying to make money off peoples hair loss but from what I've seen, CS and nidhogge are different to those people.

I've been on this forum for over a year when their supplement line wasn't available, and CS and nidhogge have been giving hours and hours of help, support and information for no cost at all. CS has been running a help forum on hairloss for many many years, long before I had hair loss.

They have set up a supplement line to give a higher quality and more effective supplements for a similar price, while I would assume other supplement companies skimp out where ever possible, to an extent, to maximise profits. As far as I'm aware, any profits they make are going into creating more thing for their supplement line to develop new products for people like you and me. Although if they did take the profit themselves, I honestly think they deserve it.
On CS' regimen page he still posts links to supplements he is using, to the iherb page, not his own supplement line.

I second tooyoung.

I have been reading this forum for several years. CS has been researching MPB and providing help and advice to people for many many years. I owe him a great deal of gratitude for my exceptional health and stable hair line Smile.

It is only very recently, that they decided to source the actives themselves to provide a higher quality product at a better price than what else is out there.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 am

nidhogge wrote:sc871--

Try to concentrate your eating at the end of your day, and eat light throughout the day (focus on seeds/nuts here, some fruits, veggies, etc.).

Ah, now this is "warrior diet" advice and contrary to conventional wisdom of eating a big breakfast and reducing the size of your meals as you go through the day. Even Michael Pollan advocates the 'conventional wisdom' approach. This should be a whole thread on it's own Smile.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 am

scottyc33 wrote:
tooyoung wrote:I agree that there are many people trying to make money off peoples hair loss but from what I've seen, CS and nidhogge are different to those people.

I second tooyoung.

I have been reading this forum for several years. CS has been researching MPB and providing help and advice to people for many many years. I owe him a great deal of gratitude for my exceptional health and stable hair line Smile.

It is only very recently, that they decided to source the actives themselves to provide a higher quality product at a better price than what else is out there.

+1
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down