Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth!

+11
ferox
Duketronix
LawOfThelema
mistermr
duel_black
Zaphod
saahil
sanderson
AL123
theseeker86
Amaranthaceae
15 posters

Go down

Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! Empty Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth!

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 am

Wonderful wonderful ! Now - if I can find a way to spread this result into my M shaped hairline .. Will work on it thoroughly.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! Empty Re: Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth!

Post  theseeker86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 am

Congrats.

Out of your regime what would you say helped the most?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! Empty Re: Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth!

Post  AL123 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

pictures?

AL123

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 am

awesome. any idea what helped the most?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:56 am

It's the massage that's doing it.

How fantastic - I was thinking it was impossible to stop - but it wasnt! And not that difficult really. The big challenge is in the hairline itself .. or whats left of it (the M) .. I dont think there is any way the temples are going to grow back so far to improve the hairline by the tip of the M (in the middle) .. It has to come from regrowth on each side of the triangle in the middle. But it's way more difficult to massage there - the scalp is more tight and the area to massage between each set of fingers is more narrow. This makes it difficult.

theseeker86 wrote:Congrats.

Out of your regime what would you say helped the most?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 am

cpio, what kind of massage? can you describe?

Back to top Go down

Yippii! I'm having temple regrowth! Empty cpio kindly elaborate

Post  saahil Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am

Brother.

what kind of massage has helped you ??? kindly explain....

saahil

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 am

Steve_Gr wrote:cpio, what kind of massage? can you describe?

Pretty much all over the sides of the head (one side with each hand) for say 3 minutes - then I move the fingers into the receded temple region (in each of the sides of the M) and then massage thoroughly and with somewhat intense pressure there and just below there for 3 minutes as well. This I repeat throughiout the day like 3-5 times . Often I wait 2 minutes and repeat again in the receded region, and do this multiple times. After awhile you build additional strength and endurance in the fingers. The hair feels good after and looks different like well-behaving and not lying flat down. This prompts me to do it again or some more later.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 am

nice. congrats!

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 am

No no no, that would never work. Especially when combined with daily rigorous hair brushing with boar or bamboo bristles, or daily towel scrubbing on dry hair, or using violet / neon wands.

The only fix is to get transplants or take pharmaceutical drugs Wink

Just kidding of course. I know your feeling of excitement. Just wait until a year from now. Don't stop. Ever...

Next try using Dr. Bronners Organic Liquid Peppermint-Hemp soap for a shampoo. Use it daily. Leave it in for a couple minutes in the shower and feel the tingle. Talk about never needing conditioner, and having well behaved hair...

Nicely done!

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 am

That's great cpio!
Are you on any type of special diet or are you just following the regimen in your sig? How much do you think that plays a role in your regrowth?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 am

thx cpio...are you brushing too?

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 am

AL123 wrote:pictures?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 am

Great news man! Just keep it up! I'm almost 6 months in (maybe already?) and my M shaped hairline has changed already and is poised for even more. My left side used to be steeper too but now it's almost the same as the left side.

MANUAL METHODS ROOOL!

Congrats, very happy for you. I do think headstands help afterward too, just for a final flush and all that.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Steve_Gr wrote:thx cpio...are you brushing too?

I tried brushing but it did not work well since I have longer and wavy hair - that get tangled up. Wish I could do it though.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:
AL123 wrote:pictures?

Sorry - I have no pictures.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

mistmermr wrote:That's great cpio!
Are you on any type of special diet or are you just following the regimen in your sig? How much do you think that plays a role in your regrowth?

My hairloss was very bad some years ago when I ate processed foods. It improved when quitting all processed foods - so I tend to think it is an important step. Especially avoiding sugar or only eat it in a natural form like in a banana - also avoiding overly sugary fruits.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Amazing! Congrats!!

You are another proof that manual methods do work Smile

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:05 am

chuffed for you Cpio! Very Happy
You got the shed, then you got the growth.
You should take pics dude to monitor your own progress & to also silence the doubters!
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 am

cpio--great news! Congrats!

But I would say the biggest challenge is sticking with it forever. We should all keep these moments in mind on those days or time periods when we feel like getting lax.

Also...brushing long hair...I have long hair. What works for me is not to brush all the way down the shaft except a few strokes at the end to kind of distribute oil from the brush...primarily brush the scalp area.

Also, I brush from where I part my hair in the middle and then down (the way the hair actually grows). In the back from the crown down. I don't brush from the temples straight back.

So if I do 100 strokes I do those on my scalp, down from the top of my head, and then finish off by gently brushing the entire hair shaft down to the ends, for 20 or so strokes.

I also turn my head upside down and brush, but not to the ends, and in the exact opposite of when I was upright (edge of scalp to vertex/crown), which is essentially still the way the hair grows, just upside down.

Changing my brushing technique in these ways helped to enhance the efficacy of brushing and also to stop catching the brush in my hair and shaft breakage from brushing.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 am

just a quick chime in... i stopped rubbing my scalp back and forth and in circle. now i only brush down the direction of hair growth for 5min. i stopped shedding completely, maybe 5 hairs as opposed to 20-30 hairs each brush session. s

till no noticeable improvement in hair growth.. but i am only starting my 3rd month............. have not been on the forums in a while due to school.. have i missed anything important in terms of manuals?

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  mak123 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:02 am

Congrats.

Great news for all !

mak123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down