Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is temple regrowth possible? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is temple regrowth possible?

+5
SonofOdin
rofl
Growdamnit
LawOfThelema
TheDivineMarquis
9 posters

Go down

Is temple regrowth possible? Empty Is temple regrowth possible?

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 am

Is it possibile to regrow some hair on our temples/hairline without incorporating minox or propecia in our regimens? The only visual proof I had of temple regrowth via natural methods was through the pictures of Widows Peak (beta-sitosterol) and the ones of 2y2r (dermaroller).
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Is temple regrowth possible? Empty Re: Is temple regrowth possible?

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:57 pm

TheDivineMarquis wrote:Is it possibile to regrow some hair on our temples/hairline without incorporating minox or propecia in our regimens? The only visual proof I had of temple regrowth via natural methods was through the pictures of Widows Peak (beta-sitosterol) and the ones of 2y2r (dermaroller).

i've scoured hair forums for years. i've seen maybe 3 guys get temple regrowth.

the one was on dutasteride, dermarolling, chlorine dioxide, and daivobet, and his temple regrowth was very marginal, slight rounding off of the temples.

the other one was israelite who posted here. he was using god knows how many different experimental topicals: RU, minox, hair oils, internal dut, internal finasteride, ASC at one point, CB at one point, doctor proctors product, and who knows what else. his results were strong but he complained of gyno at some point, and eventually got liver failure which he luckily lived through.

another guy used internal loniten and high dose RU. he got very thick vellus hairs which were dark and turning terminal through his temples but they were unstable and fell out.

finally there was a guy who used internal dianne 35 and i think internal spiro alongside fin. his temples filled in somewhat, but he ended up growing a cup tits.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Essentially, people like you and I are fucked.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:06 pm

only temple regrowth ive seen (and believed) was with minox, spiro, dut, to a lesser degree lasers. fin, only combined with minox (not on its own).

however as we all know, spiro and dut turn you into a pseudo women, fin to a lesser degree but still not worth it. minox and other similar chemicals work but its fleeting and wont last, and theres sides effects. even if u get the regrowth, u have to keep using said chemical, and it will eventually wear off (body will compensate)

ive seen some results from lasers, but nothing to write home about.

with regards to israelite, while i respect him (but pity him) for putting his body on the line trying so many chemicals to reverse mpb (he didnt even have aggressive mpb, just a minor receding hairline) you could see liver failure coming a mile away. thus mixing your own factory sourced chemicals, and combining with legit inhibitors probably not a good idea. especially when you take 5+different ones.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Considering even with pharmaceuticals your chances are slim(they even state it is intended to regrow the vertex), don't count on it. Try DT, but many get stuck at the vellus phase with the hairs never actually going terminal. However, just because finding an individual that regrew his temples is akin to locating a unicorn, doesn't mean to give up entirely. You're going to want to maintain what you have, but consider temple regrowth a very, very welcome addition on your quest to maintain. If you go into naturals wanting to regrow norwoods, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I am ecstatic that I've paused my very aggressive hair loss. Sure, I do wish I had a workable hairline that could do hair styles, but you need to draw the line somewhere. Spiro is too far, same with those homemade chemicals you buy from shady dealers online.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:16 pm

In fact, I've yet to see something that I can call full temple regrowth, wether it is achieved trough chemichal or natural means. But I've seen pictures of something that I can call thickning of weaker hairs, making it seem like regrowth - duketronix, 2y2r, widows peak. Have you guys seen the pictures of these guys progress?
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 pm

this guy claimed to have regrowth that i posted before: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10092-supposed-regrowth-protocol

i feel like he may have had a transplant.

best solution is probably halting the hair loss, then transplanting what you had lossed. kinda sucks.

nofap may be the next best thing.. but it will be a while.. unfortunately..
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:25 am

rofl wrote:only temple regrowth ive seen (and believed) was with minox, spiro, dut, to a lesser degree lasers.  fin, only combined with minox (not on its own).

however as we all know, spiro and dut turn you into a pseudo women, fin to a lesser degree but still not worth it.  minox and other similar chemicals work but its fleeting and wont last, and theres sides effects.  even if u get the regrowth, u have to keep using said chemical, and it will eventually wear off (body will compensate)

ive seen some results from lasers, but nothing to write home about.

with regards to israelite, while i respect him (but pity him) for putting his body on the line trying  so many chemicals to reverse mpb (he didnt even have aggressive mpb, just a minor receding hairline)  you could see liver failure coming a mile away.  thus mixing your own factory sourced chemicals, and combining with legit inhibitors probably not a good idea.  especially when you take 5+different ones.

what type of laser device? Can you elaborate on your LLLT use.

I'm trying to maximize effects from LLLT- (OMG Helmet) to no avail. I say no to drugs but some people get great results with LLLT sans drugs! I am not of them. Maybe if I stop I go cue bald. Who Knows.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:09 am

My progress so far on temple regrowth.
Is temple regrowth possible? Wp_20124
Is temple regrowth possible? Wp_20125
Is temple regrowth possible? Wp_20126

My treatment is simplistic all natural with non use of supplements.
Probably therefore not taken seriously for scientific, calculation reasons , even if pure naturals is way more complex.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

Hey Sage, amazing progress as usual

I was wondering though, are those new hairs growing normally, like your other hairs that aren't affected by MPB at all?

Or do you think they need to go through a few more cycles (fall out a few more times) before they become normal again? I'd say they look normal already but I can't quite make out your normal hairs in the picture

Thanks, great work  cheers

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:49 am

I found a better picture taken 1,5 years ago.
Is temple regrowth possible? Wp_20127

I didn't go through any cycles, during my treatment.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:02 am

Wow, that's like the exact pattern I'm having, gives me serious hope!

Thanks again

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down