Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:)

+12
Mastery
unfortunate
gg4545
ViolatedBird
CF
gutted
tonyj
virtua_
Mawson06
lustucru
EricBee
sbefar01
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) Empty Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:)

Post  sbefar01 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I didnt think I would be posting this quickly but this is very exciting. My new regimen of 2.5 months is regrowing some VERY tiny new hairs about 1 full inch in front of my receded hairline. Now, I know without pictures this means nothing and i'll be the first person to call b.s. on these sites, but all i can do is report honestly. I will be posting pics soon. Let me get into the specifics here: There are about 45-65 new hairs regrowing in bald temple area, hairs i had lost up to 6 years ago. They look very fine, like little baby hairs on life support, but there are a few new ones popping up everyday and joining the little fiesta in front of the hairline. If i take a picture, i dont even think my very average camera could pick up the new hairs, they have to mature a bit, but i will try a zoom as soon as its viable. The actual existing hairline is thickening up as well, hairs that were starting to atrophy are now more robust. I am experiencing little tingly sensations in temple area, just feels like their is action going on beneath the skin. I don't want to jump the gun early and say i have found the holy grail, only time will tell, but its looking quite good so far:) Nothing i have ever used before has regrown temple hair, only vertex. The fact that these new hairs i had lost 5-6 years ago, and they have come back to life, is surprising, i figured they were long gone. Hopefully things keep improving and i'll get some pics up. My regimen is below in my signature, feel free to give it a shot. I'll update with pics after a little more progress.
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) Empty Re: Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:)

Post  EricBee Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Right on! Cool to hear. Quick questions...

What is "just natural men's dht treatment?"

And, how much would you say rejuveplex has had an effect?

Thanks, and I hope it keeps growing!

Eric

EricBee

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

sbefar01 wrote:
Regimen:
1. Just Natural Men's DHT Treatment-- "Spiked" w/ essential oils
2. Crinagen
3. Rejuveplex
4. Revivogen Shampoo

what is "Just Natural Men's DHT Treatment"?

isn't Crinagen about the same as superZix-II? (apart from azelaic acid and the recent addition of Proanthocyanidins)

thanks!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawson06 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

What part of your regimen would you attribute most of your success to?

Mawson06

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 am

lustucru wrote:what is "Just Natural Men's DHT Treatment"?

It's probably this:
http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-black/hair-loss/mens-hair-loss-treatment.html

How do you "spike" it?

And how do you apply, what do you apply when?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 am

Caveat Emptor, Let The Buyer Beware!
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 am

Virtua, you are correct about the link, I spike it with "Hair Assist" from Morin Labs, it is a proprietary blend of pure essential oils, i add 1 vial to the Just Natural solution. I also add some pure lavender, cedarwood, cypress, and ylang ylang essential oils to increase potency. The Just Natural (JN) is a great base to add the stimulating oils to, and the oils also have a combative effect on dht. The Pumpkin seed oil and Borage oil in JN is a nice bonus.
I apply the Rejuveplex first, let dry for 3 min, then either hit up the JN or Crinagen after in hairline, i use the JN 2nd bc it is a heavier and a thick solution, so its the "chaser". I try and use the JN more so before bed for cosmetic reasons. I apply it by spraying 1 pump on finger then lifting hairline up and burrow the oils far back into hairline; I do this RIGHT after a shower when the pores are open. I am only using Crinagen and JN in vertex and that is thickening also. I dont attribute the success to any 1 of the products, i think they all have their own function and are probably equally responsible. I dont think using just 1 of these will give you success in your temples but all 3 are definitely very effective.
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 am

Eric, i would say the Rejuvplex has played a large role. I believe so bc of the studies on the ingredients and bc I use it on my face and my skin is looking great. I think the Rejuveplex is basically like miracle grow for the soil, just creates great conditions for growing hair and potentiates damaged follicles. The link for the Just Natural is here http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-black/hair-loss/mens-hair-loss-treatment.html And guys, I am not saying go out and buy any 1 of these products and you will have success, but using all 3 will give you a great shot at regrowth.
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 am

i have a very very intresting experience from back in the day. And im still shocked to see the hair still alive today.
When i was a hair loss newbie, when i was noticing my loss, i wanted to do something abou it.
Back then all i heard of was dht this and dht that. So i took the obvioud step and bought procerin from ebay.
Initially the product did seem to work, i noticed a lot less shedding going on, and hair felt more stronger or anchored to the scalp. i cannot remember exactly as to why i stoppped the product, it may have been due to sides. I cannot remember, bear in mind this was 4 years ago.

But this is nothing new, we all know DHT blocking can stop/prevent loss for a period of time but not indefiniatley.

The most intresting thing about my experience while i was on it. i regrew a single full, thick, terminal hair about half an inch below my hairline, which exists to this day! Bear in mind it has been in the same place for the last 4 years, this is BELOW my hairline.

The very intresting thing about it though is the fact that it has still not degraded ie, mintaruised? which has baffled me ever since!

If i showed you a photograph of this hair and my current hairline you would know what i mean.

So what im trying to say is, i fully believe rejeneration of a follicle is possible. I am a witness to this process.

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 am

[img]Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) CIMG2319[/img]

Ok, keep in mind this is only 2.5 month on JN and 1 month on Crinagen and Rejuv, but you can see new fine hairs starting to move forward. If you look very close you can see the finest little hairs about 1.25 inches in front of hairline, they are new, lost them about 6+ years ago. Hair line is thickening behind this, i guess you just have to trust me to some extent:) Will take new pic w/ more progress. The second picture you can see the tiny hairs beginning to close hairline. The closer you look the better, lots of baby hairs joining the party.

[img]Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) CIMG2326[/img]

Last edited by sbefar01 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 am

sbefar01 wrote:I spike it with "Hair Assist" from Morin Labs, it is a proprietary blend of pure essential oils, i add 1 vial to the Just Natural solution.

Do you have a link for this? Tried to find it but couldn't...

sbefar01 wrote:I also add some pure lavender, cedarwood, cypress, and ylang ylang essential oils to increase potency.

That you buy separately? I see it already has lavender, cedarwood and yland ylang, but you do this to make it even more potent? In what quantities?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 am

Morin labs is a very small business, you have to really call and order that product bc he doesn't even list it on the site but Mr. Morin uses it himself i presume. http://www.morinlabs.com/html_pages/herbs.html . I order it separately as well as the other lavender, cedar etc, I add about 15 drops of each pure essential oil to the solution, and add 1 full vial of hair assist, yes, to make it a much more potent mixture. I am not too shy with the oils:) If you guys want to suggest other essential oils to add to the mixture please let me know what you would suggest, but again the JN is just a great base to use.
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 am

I was thinking about emu oil, I use that today as it's supposed to be a great penetration enhancer.

Perhaps it would be good to put a few drops of emu oil on top after you massaged this solution in?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 am

you know what, not to leave you guys in the dark, but i use "Emu Oil S" too afterwards, like you suggest, maybe 3x per week, great idea!
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 am

sbefar01 wrote:you know what, not to leave you guys in the dark, but i use "Emu Oil S" too afterwards, like you suggest, maybe 3x per week, great idea!

Hehe, great! Smile

Found your idea very interesting, I might be adding these oils. As I already use RejuvePlex once a day and AHK-Cu topical once a night, I don't think I will use the oils every day, but it would be nice to let the head soak in them for a few hours a few times a week...

Do you know if Morin Labs has an e-mail address? It's a bit too expensive for me to call them from here.

Cheers!

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawson06 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Hey Sbefar just wondering if you could elaborate on how often you use the Crinagen as I notice it says is very gunky and doesn't dry too well so recommended to apply at night. Only thing is Rejuveplex is best applied at night also so how do you go about applying the two?

Mawson06

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

sbefar01: why is your forehead skin looking so brittle? are you sure you are not applying too much stuff to it? it was happening to me too when i was using DMSO as a penetration enhancer...

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 am

The Crinagen i use day and night, it dries pretty good for me actually, I used it after my shower last night before I went out. Cosmetically its fine. I use the Rejuv first always. Why? Bc its a more expensive product:) That's my reasoning. I use it day and night, then the Crinagen after, I only use the JN at night because that is messy. In response to lutucru . . . . . . I dont think my skin is brittle at all, i think the super-zoom you see there is just the normal shape of the dermis skin cells zoomed. I am fighting off the rest of my lymes situation so maybe my skin isnt looking perfect all day, nevertheless i still have many people often telling me I look much younger than my age. The fact that i am regrowing some hair, despite the lymes, is very encouraging. I hope this helps.
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:46 am

Glad to hear you are getting results! I am going to shy away from the Just Naturals product because it contains licorice which inhibits melanin and I am having problems with hair color already. What I plan on doing is ordering some grapeseed oil and jojoba oil as carrier oils and then add some atlas cedarwood oil to reduce sebum and add tea tree oil and lavender oil to block the androgen receptor. And thanks for posting, probably would not have decided to do this were it not for you.

Last edited by CF on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 am

No problem man. I think your gameplan has some good ideas, these pure essential oils are more potent and effective than they are given credit for. Only 1 week later from my pics and things keep improving, baby hairs starting to thicken up in temples, i could probably take another picture in a couple weeks for you guys, fingers crossed:)
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  ViolatedBird Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 am

virtua,

What AHK-Cu topical do you use?

ViolatedBird

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 am

ViolatedBird wrote:virtua,

What AHK-Cu topical do you use?

Answered your PM, but for others:

It's Tricomin "spiked" with more AHK-Cu to make it a 5% solution (+ whatever was in there before).

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  sbefar01 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

This is my 4 month picture, the previous picture on page 1 was the 3 month mark. You can see some further progress here as the new hairs keep thickening only 30 days later; density improving and a few news hairs have popped up if you look closely. The density is what you want to keep your eye on here:) Keep in mind also that the original 3 month picture, those fine hairs were all new. I couldn't ask for much more so lets see if I plateau or if another hair cycle will bring more regrowth!! My vertex is basically fully regrown, I didn't even bother with those pics because vertex is an easier task for most.
[img]Temple ReGrowth Begins--Finally:) CIMG2358[/img]
sbefar01
sbefar01

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 pm

can you please pull them back before taking the picture? i look better than that when i comb over, but much worse when i don't... thanks!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:37 pm

whats your diet look like

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next