Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect.

+27
BelieveInIt
rofl
Grub
Xenon
hiilikeyourbeard
NYJets
moby
theseeker86
Hali-L
Lw
FATE
young trunks
mistyisland
crincrin
CausticSymmetry
MikeGore
ubraj
LawOfThelema
Hoppipolla
Espio
Duketronix
dudebro
AS54
Amaranthaceae
whodathunkit
SlowMoe
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. Empty Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect.

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am

I tend to buy into a lot of these conspiracy theories, and some recent events have prompted me to form one of my own:

With all of these gun control issues going on, it just seems miiighty strange that this mass murder in Colorado happened to take place JUST as the government is trying to sway people to give up their gun rights, and took place in a movie that supposedly has a heavy political bias toward the left wing.

It reminds me of when Obama was trying to bring the offshore drilling to a halt, then, next thing you know, there is a failure of an oil well, and a massive oil leak, which in my mind could have been easily contained yet was allowed to leak for a ridiculously long amount of time.

I just feel that we are kind of living in the matrix, or the Truman show, where almost everything that we see has been orchestrated to promote the agenda of an unseen entity.

Surely someone else has to see this..
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. Empty Re: Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect.

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 am

Big supporter of the 2nd Amendment here (without the 2nd the 1st all the rest will ultimately cease to be).

But I don't see a government conspiracy/complicity *at all* in the viciousness of Colorado (as opposed, to, say, the ATF Gunwalker affair). Colo. was simply the work of a sociopath/psychopath. Would that someone with some training in combat situations and also toting a weapon could've been there to bring him down. The outcome might have been much different.

Unfortunately there will always be bad people seeking to exploit the freedoms that we all have a fundamental right to (speech, bear arms, unlawful search/seizure, etc.). The trick is not to let the bad people win by allowing good people, acting in a righteous zeal, take away everyone's freedoms b/c they're trying to nail down every eventuality so that nothing bad ever happens again.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect. Empty Re: Off topic; conspiracy theories, illuminati, ect.

Post  987 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 am

whodathunkit wrote:Big supporter of the 2nd Amendment here (without the 2nd the 1st all the rest will ultimately cease to be).

But I don't see a government conspiracy/complicity *at all* in the viciousness of Colorado (as opposed, to, say, the ATF Gunwalker affair). Colo. was simply the work of a sociopath/psychopath. Would that someone with some training in combat situations and also toting a weapon could've been there to bring him down. The outcome might have been much different.

Unfortunately there will always be bad people seeking to exploit the freedoms that we all have a fundamental right to (speech, bear arms, unlawful search/seizure, etc.). The trick is not to let the bad people win by allowing good people, acting in a righteous zeal, take away everyone's freedoms b/c they're trying to nail down every eventuality so that nothing bad ever happens again.

The Colorado story is a bit strange, its almost like the guy wanted to be arrested also, most psychopaths kill themselves as well in that situation. Also i dont think they mentioned the drug connection with the shooter. We have a delusional society massively chemically altered and drugged up through all the pharma poisons floating around, and with that said, out of hundreds of millions of Americans, someone is going to do some shit somewhere, and unfortunately events like this will likely increase especially as the average persons situation further continues to deteriorate economically... But the media whores are propped to only set fear into peoples minds instead of reality based solutions that promote a healthy free society. Anything the government does will always be in clenching down harder on the rights of the citizens, so either way you look at it, If the "Government" can capitalize on the Colorado situation to further the UN anti gun laws then they will, regardless if they were originally behind it or not. "Find a way to disarm the slaves," so to speak...

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 am

Well personally, I wouldn't put it past the government (illuminati) to orchestrate the murder of a few people. When you consider things like the assassinations of Lincoln, JFK, where the facts concerning the gunmen were obviously skewed, and how neither one of them made it to stand trial ( booths body wasn't ever found) and the possibility that several wars were and are still orchestrated by the rothwells, it doesn't seem far fetched that something of this magnitude could be performed without a second though.

I mean, the timing is impeccable, with the gun control issue about to be decided.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 am

Its hard to really confirm and relay a lot of the conspiratorial ideas and view points to many people, but I am of the mind state that any theory could be just that, less or worse. But what is easy to see for at least any half conscious person, is the obvious "allowed" effort in depopulation. Just even discussing many of the things we regularly discuss in this forum should be a tell all about what they really think about the longevity and health of the population. Mind you nothing is done by coincidence or mistake, and this has been going on for a long time now. Regardless of what the average person thinks about population numbers, those who are in control of this system of serfdom, believe we are approaching unmanageable numbers for them, and the name of the game is control. Therefore they fear nothing more than the massive amounts of instant information (internet) we now possess literally waking up billions of people to many hidden truths of our realities, and dismantling their control over the minds of humanity. Truth likely is stranger than fiction, and we probably have just scratched the surface in terms of information, don't be surprised if things get even harder to digest as time moves forward, especially with so much anticipation of events from this "symbolic" year. Just keeping it real, something big is going to happen, and likely soon...

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 am

I just got done reading a really enlightening article

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443295404577543400613112424.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

It sounds to me like this young man just had his first psychotic break, and I'd bet money he will be diagnosed as schizophrenic. He's the right age, and the chronology of events fits the pattern of how schizophrenia typically manifests.

Slow, it's really a stretch to chalk this up to the gov't. And please know I'm not a fan of gov't when I say that. But bad things happen all the time, just because bad things happen. This is one of them.

But I agree with j987...the gun control crowd will self-servingly do it's utmost to leverage these horrific events to their advantage. It will be sickening to watch.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 am

It is Karma - no one is orchestrating it.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:08 am

I'm not saying that I believe this to be a conspiracy. One of the flaws of conspiracists, which is a word I hate by the way, is that once they tend to take that filter to one event, they overextend it to everything and everything suddenly becomes a plot. We tend to find what we start out looking for.

But that said, I also feel that stigma against conspiracists has been used by the powers that be to orchestrate many misinformation plots and there are certainly truths the public aren't aware of. And the media is being used to put the public in a state that predisposes them to being fooled by this.

But if it were true that this event was planned (which more thank likely it wasn't), I would say its for the effect of fear. Consider how many times you hear the word terrorism anymore. Consider the TSA at the airports. There seems to be this desire by the authorities to put people in a state of chronic fear. Fear of flying, fear of traveling. Fear of being independent, free thinking human beings actually. Now this: we have to be afraid to do the normal activities and recreation of daily life. This could also lead to providing an excuse for the government to establish outlandish security policies for almost everything. Checkpoints everywhere, surveilance, you name it. And let alone the disarming of the American people. This will certainly be used as an argument to take away our right to bear arms.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 am

Also, we know the government has used staged events to sway the public in favor of things before, right at the moment they need public support. Most wars have begun by shifting the public into a pro-war state by using staged events. The gov has to use subversive means of acquiring popularity for some policies. Hell, by striking an inappropriate fear of "terrorism" into the American public, the government has basically destroyed the bill of rights in the name of "protecting" us. The idea is to make the public so paralyzed by fear that we become dependent on them for protection. They become the only answer.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:14 am

anyone happen to see this video.. don't get me wrong alex jones isn't always right but the timing of this event is quite suspicious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDRdD1yDiR0&feature=player_embedded

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 am

dudebro wrote:anyone happen to see this video.. don't get me wrong alex jones isn't always right but the timing of this event is quite suspicious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDRdD1yDiR0&feature=player_embedded

Sot seure if I agree with everything he said, but in my mind, I'm 95% sure this was another staged event. How many people are going to seethis movie worldwide? Millions and millions. Now what do you think is going to be on the back of their minds the whole time? This mass killing.
Now all this while you've got a very similar figure on the movie doing the same exact thing, and you've got a situation where reality and fantasy kind of mix, and people leave the theater somewhat brainwashed. This may seem far fetched to some people, but stuff like this probably happens all the time, but maybe Just not to this extreme.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 am

PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/was-the-batman-shooting-a-ritualistic-murder-carried-out-by-mind-controlled-patsy/

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
I just feel that we are kind of living in the matrix, or the Truman show, where almost everything that we see has been orchestrated to promote the agenda of an unseen entity.

Surely someone else has to see this..

You are absolutely right, we live in sort of a Disneyland where the big boys put on a little stage play for us so they guide us where they want, and this is not just a conspiracy theory. It is as H.G. Wells called "The Open Conspiracy" because he was the frontman for these men in power. He called it the open conspiracy because these people write about how they control us and what their future is for us, you can get these books in any library. Books like "The Anglo American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley, who was the mentor of Bill Clinton when he was selected for the Rhodes scholarship, he said outright that they have been selecting both republican and democratic candidates since the early 1900's. He goes over the list of people who are part of these secret societies and where they were at in American government.

But it goes way further back than 100 years. Over 2,000 years ago Plato wrote many books on how he was a part of the aristocracy which controlled the media and controlled all "grassroots" movements to try and keep society's culture directed to a certain path. He even went as far as discussing how the future will consist of breeding people for certain tasks, a dream that continued with the Huxley family and their wet dream of the "Brave New World."

As for technology, this elite has had technology from past ages before calamity wiped out civilizations in the past, and they hand down technology to certain "inventors" to come out with. They often take the dumbest idiots and give them the knowledge to "invent" certain things, Einstein for example was one of those people. Everyone around him, including his teachers knew he was a moron. Isaac Newton for example said he was given information from talmudic jews and that is how he came up with his discoveries. He also said there is nothing that he has discovered that has not been written in the Torah or the Talmud.

One of the most startling discoveries I madw as when I read The New Atlantis by SIr Francis Bacon. The so called inventor of the "scientific method". SOmeone you read about in every high school science book. Well i got to the end of the book and he starts talking about how he was taken to an underground base somewhere on teh east coast of america, where they were mixing genes of humans, animals, and plants, and this was in the 16th century. He then said this underground base was powered by some energy that gives off the light of the sun (possibly nuclear energy).

So the point is that yes we do live in a matrix, and some people are pulled out of this matrix, like Bacon was, and put back to the surface and told to come out with this new technology. Which is actually just old technology from another long past age. While us surface dwellers think that this guy came up with this invention by themselves.

Sounds crazy, but if you do a little research you can find that this is all documented.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm watching the Olympics like a hawk. I predict some kind of fake terrorist attack by the Illuminati on the 27th or thereabouts to push us into war with Iran (maybe a small tactical nuke or something).

I'm not kidding! But I'm also not sure. We'll see what happens, eh?

It's a popular conspiracy theory online...

Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 pm

whodathunkit wrote:I just got done reading a really enlightening article

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443295404577543400613112424.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

It sounds to me like this young man just had his first psychotic break, and I'd bet money he will be diagnosed as schizophrenic. He's the right age, and the chronology of events fits the pattern of how schizophrenia typically manifests.

Slow, it's really a stretch to chalk this up to the gov't. And please know I'm not a fan of gov't when I say that. But bad things happen all the time, just because bad things happen. This is one of them.

But I agree with j987...the gun control crowd will self-servingly do it's utmost to leverage these horrific events to their advantage. It will be sickening to watch.

Oh does it? Schizophrenia usually manifests in a timeline of events that leads to mass murder? The rate of violent crime among schizophrenics is no greater than the rate among the population at large. But yeah, no connection to the government.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

There are a lot of things that go on. This being one. If you watch this first video, then the second video can make a little more sense in understanding possibilities of such technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiA_st1_4KQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kvn-8ITy0oc

With that said, I don't believe the movie theater shooting was a conspiracy other than the media and such take advantage of situations to push own agendas. That is, unless one wants to talk about evil corrupting someone and making them temporarily insane in a manner of speaking but that's a different story.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm

LawOfThelema said:
Oh does it? Schizophrenia usually manifests in a timeline of events that leads to mass murder? The rate of violent crime among schizophrenics is no greater than the rate among the population at large.

*sigh* Rolling Eyes

What I MEANT was that schizophrenia manifests around this young man's time of life, and the psychotic break comes after a more-or-less abrupt change in behavior, withdrawing, etc. For example, for my cousin, her psychotic break manifested in her very early 20's, with a two-day adventure where she got on a plane at a major airport without a ticket, changed planes at two other major airports without tickets, and was only stopped after a man who sat next to her called my aunt and uncle and the police when he got off the plane with her. This man knew something was not right after talking to her, but he was concerned for her, not because she was violent. Police detained her and she was Baker Acted once my aunt and uncle got to where she was. She was diagnosed as schizophrenic during that hospital stay and has been battling it ever since. Of course this was pre-9/11, but still, her actions show a degree of planning and cunning that most sane people simply won't conceive, or if they do conceive it, their inner compass keeps them from following through.

Most schizophrenics are NOT violent, and certainly not to this degree, but depending upon the severity of the delusion and level of paranoia, they can be. Main point being that they lack the inner compass that keeps the rest of us from doing really crazy shit (most of the time, anyway).

Not saying this kid is schizo, but I think there is a strong likelihood that he is. He's obviously mentally ill.

And I'll say it again...not everything in this world is fake or controlled by the "Illuminati". Sometimes things are controlled, I am not Pollyanna and realize this, but I also realize sometimes things just happen. They've been happening for millenia, before there was an "Illuminati", and they will continue to happen long after the "Illuminati" are wiped out (and us non-Illuminati types) along with them).

Sometimes madmen jump up and commit atrocities, apropos of nothing. Evil profits most especially when we can't tell the difference.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 pm

^ I agree with most of what you said. And I am not the type that believes everything is a conspiracy. But knowing what I know about how little respect some people have for life (drug companies/ illuminati? Who allow the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions per year by medication/ toxic food ingredients), I do not believe it is far fetched for something like this to be a conspiracy.
The timing is just so damn suspicious, and at THIS movie (the villain Bane, who is supposed to represent Romney happens to be identical to the guy that commits the murders). Personally i think it is just to obvious to immediately dismiss.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm

A little off topic but what id like to see is what people will do when they come after your supplements. They have been trying to take that away from people for awhile now...

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am

J987 wrote:A little off topic but what id like to see is what people will do when they come after your supplements. They have been trying to take that away from people for awhile now...

I've thought about for awhile now. I guess it would be a good excuse to plant an organic garden.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 am

Thanks for bringing up this topic slowmoe. It makes me happy see that not everyone on this planet is a fool. There is still hope for this humanity.

I also find it very suspicious the circumstances of this shooting. What is interesting is the court hearing videos, with the alleged killer sedated. It is in my mind conceivable, that this James Holmes was framed, to take the fall. Why is he sedated in the court room. Surely some official gave it to him. But why? What are they hiding? The fact that he is medicated says A LOT! I mean, it means that someone doesn't want him to talk. Watch the video, it looks like he couldn't talk even if he wanted to. Some speech paralysis + sedation is going on. Add to him the dyed hair, which they did to him forcefully, and viewers will be subliminally inclined to think he is a psychopathic killer.

This guy may not have even been near the cinema at the time the event took place. But as soon as the media announced this guy, that was it. We believe that he must be the killer. The killer in the cinema was wearing a mask and heavy armor. This James Holmes guy on the other hand, was a occupy protesters grad science student. Hardly the profile of a maniac killer.

Events like this should not compel people to request their governments to ban guns. On the contrary, it should compel people to know more about the secret activities of the government and military industrial complex.

Fact is, all is speculation. We need facts to know what is going on. And a transparency in governmental bodies, would have ruled out many of the conspiracy theories a long time ago.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 am

I'm not going to keep banging this drum b/c obviously it's not going to make any difference, but...the fact that he is medicated may mean...he's mentally ill!

They heavily sedate mentally ill people who they think may pose a bodily threat to those around them (it's happened to my cousin when she has been "uncooperative"), and they probably gave this guy a few liters of whatever, just in case he might try to eat the nose off his nurse or his lawyer or someone.

Occam's Razor, people.

Also, Moe, Bane does not stand for Bain = Romney. Christopher Nolan wrote and shot the movie long before Romney announced candidacy. Also, the character "Bane" debuted in a Batman comic book in the '90's. Read about it here

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/18/rush-limbaugh-batman-bane-mit-romney

Shame on Rush Limbaugh and the Dem strategists for progagating this bit of silliness. Please don't buy into it.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 am

whodathunkit wrote:I'm not going to keep banging this drum b/c obviously it's not going to make any difference, but...the fact that he is medicated may mean...he's mentally ill!

They heavily sedate mentally ill people who they think may pose a bodily threat to those around them (it's happened to my cousin when she has been "uncooperative"), and they probably gave this guy a few liters of whatever, just in case he might try to eat the nose off his nurse or his lawyer or someone.

I've seen a lot of killers in court, none of them looked like that. He hair bit is suspicious too. Like the kids defense would let him dye his hair like that.

Occam's Razor, people.

Also, Moe, Bane does not stand for Bain = Romney. Christopher Nolan wrote and shot the movie long before Romney announced candidacy. Also, the character "Bane" debuted in a Batman comic book in the '90's. Read about it here

This I can half assed believe, unless someone knew he was goingbto get nominated

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/18/rush-limbaugh-batman-bane-mit-romney

Shame on Rush Limbaugh and the Dem strategists for progagating this bit of silliness. Please don't buy into it.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 am

The profit conspiracy I hate the most is the food and medical cartel trying to ban supplements and free speech.

http://www.lef.org/featured-articles/FDA-Seeks-to-Outlaw-Dietary-Supplements.htm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/23/food-industry-manipulates-ada.aspx

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2012/jul2012_Another-Victory-Against-FDA-Censorship_01.htm

It also bothers me that the companies that control the airwaves also have a hand in the financial system.

So, all the important stuff--freedom, money, food, medicine is controlled at our expense.

Most people do not think critically so they just follow the "rules" and believe all of the lies.

It's sad, then people are about to be injected with a poison (vaccine) or admitted in the hospital for unnecessary treatments, homeland 'security' wasting our time in airports and subjecting radiation, derivative school programs,
dietitian and big agriculture propaganda.

I think it's always been this way, just on a different order.

It's hard to feel safe in a court system where a judge can arbitrarily go against the Constitution, which seems less and less real anymore.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 am

whodathunkit wrote:

What you say is a good point which I thought about too. But why not just come out and say this? They could have said something like: "due to his violent behavior, in solitary confinement/jail etc, and upon psychiatric advise, we have given him xx mg of the legal drug xx for his and others safety, which according to article 8 of section 9 he may stand trial in such a state etc..". Why beat around the bush? Surely, many criminals are also psychopaths that may need medication. They would have a protocol for such situations by now. They would have to state the given medication for people such as these.

If we never see this guy unmedicated and sober on live television, then the alarm bells should ring. A most definite sign of framing someone.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next