Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Illuminati Goes Public?? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Illuminati Goes Public??

+2
granger451
RisingFist
6 posters

Go down

Illuminati Goes Public?? Empty Illuminati Goes Public??

Post  RisingFist Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42N6LrEpPyI&feature=g-high-rec

Just watched this...

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Illuminati Goes Public?? Empty Re: Illuminati Goes Public??

Post  granger451 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

lol

Illuminati are holding a hair loss cure as well.
They will subvert all who try and attain it .
granger451
granger451

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 pm

The start of that video with the old guy isn't real, just search for illuminati recruitment video in google and that vid pops up everywhere, even on conspiracy sites it's known as being fake and only part of viral marketing for a book.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Even if video is fake it can still be a good explanation of a possible truth. I haven't done too much research on the subject but it wouldn't surprise me the way things are going.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am

i was into all this stuff for years (hence the reptilian avatar i need to ditch)... really screwed with my mind and emotions. since i gave up researching, life feels great again. in fact, i think it was the tinfoil hat i used to wear, that caused my hairloss j/k.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 am

p.s. risingfist, you said you haven't done much research on the subject; if i was you i'd leave it at that. once you go further down the rabbit hole, things get very, very dark and very, very crazy. take it from someone who knows and was sucked into that dark, crazy world for over a decade. what starts out as a seemingly harmless and intriguing subject, leads to you becoming paranoid, delusional, depressed and suicidal.

the various authors and speakers peddling all this shit are nothing but unscrupulous charlatans out to make money.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 am

No worries, I got enough things to worry about. I already know we live in a greedy world. The details aren't as important unless on a political level. Best thing to do is make a positive contribution to the world and move on.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am

Xenon,

Totally agree. It only took about two years for me to realize what I'd gotten myself into. And you are right, irrespective of the truth of any of the theories, it is a very, very dark portrait of the world and your neighbors. Its a slippery slope and it most definitely leads to changed thinking, anxiousness, and this subtle feeling of unease all the time. As soon as I realized what was happening, I backed away from it all.

It got to the point that I asked myself, "If all of this is true, is there anything you are going to do about it? If it isn't true, what is the cost of all of this for you?" It became apparent to me that whether the theories were right or wrong wasn't as important as my day day to day sense of well being, and if that requires me to ignore certain truths about our society, which I can't change anyway, then its better to live in ignorance and have hope for the future then to live in constant fear when its all inevitable anyway (if its true). Ignorance is bliss. Its too bad there are things you can't "unsee".

And it is absolutely true what you said about most of the people championing these theories. Its like a cultural meme at this point. As soon as you get into conspiracy theories you don this untalked about assumption that everytihng that is anti-mainstream, anything ant-establishment, and anything that seems underground is automatically more truthful that mainstream information. While it may be true sometimes, its not true all of the time as many of the Alex Jones of the world would have you think. Its a clever pattern of thinking to get us into, and it established trust with the people speaking it, after all they are always the down-home preppers just out to spread the truth. Its a clever marketing stunt. As soon as you realize that there are always two sides to a story and usually neither of them are the full truth, then you can abandon this idea that only the conspiracy is true.

Do I believe the media is controlled by the financial interests that fund it, yes obviously. Do I think they have an agenda? Yes, obviously. Big business owns media so they are going to try to promote a mindless consumer culture who will go buy their products. Its capitalism. Do I think there are power-hungry corrupt people out there in charge of our banking institutions and governments? Yes. The nature of the job attracts those exact individuals. Are there people who just want to accrue more and more wealth and will do just about anything to do it? Yes. None of that is a conspiracy, its just a flaw in human nature. If there is a conspiracy in our government, I think its that they pander to big business in almost all cases of legislation and regulation. But that doesn't mean the world is evil at large and that we are headed for martial law and concentration camps come the end of the year.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 am

^ One of the most intelligent posts I've seen on this forum Smile.

I've lost a lot of time searching about conspiracy theories too, well not more time than searching about hair loss, but still :p.

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:57 am

Was wondering how long it would take before this became a conspiracy forum. On a side note, I think aliens are the root cause of my hairloss- stay tuned.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 am

yes, it has become alarmingly mainstream, esp among teenagers who think it's hip to be in the know about 'the brotherhood' and all the rest of the crazy interconnecting shit in that disordered world. soon there'll be a sharp increase in mental illness and teens will be hooked on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. big 'bad' pharma is behind this devious plot, so it can profit greatly muhaha Twisted Evil
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down