Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald?

2 posters

Go down

If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? Empty If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald?

Post  blueman99 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 am

Bear with me please, English is not my first language. I figured if you spent time in extreme cold, with little clothing your body would know to keep and grow scalp hair as a priority since most of the heat comes out of your head. could that be why northern europeans living in america in the hot weather and inside experience balding a lot, because they dont spend enough time in extreme cold. More fatty tissue might be built up as well when spending time in cold.

blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald? Empty Re: If you spend more time in cold weather you wont go bald?

Post  schpiloch123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 am

I don't think so man, I think if you were living in the extreme cold you would probably spend a lot more time moving around trying to keep warm which would make your circulation much better.

By omission you are also stating that all african people would be bald as they live in very hot climates for the most part, and we know that this is not the case at all.

Our bodies don't get rid of hair because we are too hot. It also does not explain why we keep hair at the sides and not the top.

So unfortunately what you have stated is not correct.

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down