Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when....

+2
sdguy
mister1
6 posters

Go down

why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... Empty why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when....

Post  mister1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 am

you would get an answer on this board. yet now nothing. it seems (slowlw) to have become a place where theres a clique going on. Im interested in purchasing some of the stuff thats being made here. BUT not until i get a hormone test. ive posted at length asking for some expert help regarding this and .....NOTHING. its all rife machines grounding and alien abduction (exaggeration but you get my drift) like that. yet a simple question like help someone that wants to get a full hormone test to see what my body's saying is simply ignored ...nice!!!!

if anyone can be bothered to help id appreciate it i,ll post it again what i need help with is this-

Best full spectrum hormone test available? that covers prolactin, testosterone, estrogen dht igf insulin etc plus any other variable that's needed to get an overview? could anyone suggest other variables i should test for as related to hair ? also which type of test saliva or blood , any others? below is a list of ones that someone suggested. do i have to pay for test individually or is there a 'bulk' price'? what type of cost for all these?

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Bioavailable Testosterone
Androstenedione
Progesterone
DHT
3alpha-diol G (Androstenediol glucuronide -- ("Adiol-G" for short): metabolite of DHT, measures 5AR-II activity
Estradiol (E2)
LH
FSH
SHBG
Prolactin
TSH
CBC
AST
ALT
IGF-1

thanks in advance

mister1

Back to top Go down

why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... Empty Re: why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when....

Post  sdguy Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:23 am

Not sure about the other guys but talked to CS yesterday and he's in the middle of something that's taking up most of his time so it's probably more that he's unable to check the board than unwilling to help you out.

He's doing consulting these days, maybe set up an appointment and have him help you through the process? With the cost of testing it would make sense to do it right.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when.... Empty Re: why WONT CS or any veterans help me time was when....

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:31 pm

No-one on this forum is OBLIGED to help you man, people do it out of the kindness of their hearts, unless it's part of a paid consultation.

Often people are happy to help on IH, but it is also true you need to do some learning for yourself, and it can take time to fix a problem like this.

I personally don't know much about hormone profiles. HOWEVER I do believe MPB is often very closely connected to digestive health. How is your digestion? Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:48 pm

This is just one of those questions that has fallen through through the cracks due to it having been answered in detail so often in the past, I know and really admire cd, but he's a pretty busy guy, you'll do a big service to yourself by learning to google "immortalhair __________", which the blank I. This case would now just be hormone panel.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Hoppi. How do you suggest improving digestion?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

I would search the boards and maybe try sending CS a PM.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down