Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp

4 posters

Go down

Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp Empty Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:43 am

I thought I had my inflammation under control but then I came back to school in san diego and it has been so hot and dry out. It seems like my crusty scalp and inflammation has came back. I am currently taking fibroboost, resv, jarrows curcumin, krill oil, and probiotics. I have some clay which might help and I also have a 300 laser helmet. Any other guns out there to fight this war?

Back to top Go down

Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp Empty Re: Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp

Post  LA-Night Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm also in Cali & you're right, the weather was very dry for a while. It messed w/my hair too. I used Nizoral for immediate relief from the flaking.

But check out Prague's topical experiment involving papain; it's worth a try.

And, of course, watch your diet & see if contributed to your inflammation.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp Empty Re: Heat, dry weather causing inflammation and flakey scalp

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:03 am

Only thing that could get my dry scalp back to normal has been 100% tea tree oil c aocuple of drops in a little olive oil !! Best stuff, cures dry scalp.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 am

(I) don't think that heat, dry wheather causes inflammation and flaky scalp.
The real reason is bacteria imbalance (in my opinion plus demodex in the majority of cases) for an itching and flaky scalp. That seems to be - no, it is - the biggest factor in hair loss. Our natural skin-barriere function is out of order and that's
exactly the reason why every invader is welcome in/on our scalps. And from my point of view that's the vicious circle we have to break.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:57 am

cpio wrote:Only thing that could get my dry scalp back to normal has been 100% tea tree oil c aocuple of drops in a little olive oil !! Best stuff, cures dry scalp.

I wanna try to something like this. Could you tell me please how long do you keep it on scalp?
I guess that´s no alcohol in it...
THX cpio
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 am

Overnight.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down