Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut

2 posters

Go down

Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut Empty Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut

Post  AS54 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 am

I have a good friend who has had health problems her whole life. Before I get into the meat of this I'll list them so you have an idea: sick pretty often usually with flu like symptoms, a lymphatic cancer that was successfully removed, ovarian cysts.

She has been diagnosed as anemic and has been on iron supplements for a long while. Only now has she begun to display all of the symptoms of MS including severe joint point, rotating muscular inflammation, vertigo and general malaise, bouts of poor vision.

She came to me for advice, as doctors have been seeing her for years without helping much of anything: and without being a medical doctor I advised her that I believe MS is related to a leaky gut and venous insufficiency. Given her health record there is obviously some kind of immune imbalance, could be gut borne? There was an Italian medical professor who did the research because his wife had MS and found that all MS patients had damaged veins in the brain and most had high levels of iron, which he believed were the culprits behind the damage.

So my advice to her involved a protocol for reestablishing her intestinal barrier and for benefitting her cardiovascularly. Also, the myelin component ought to require lecithin. But I believe she needs to be off the iron; however, the fact she says she is anemic contradicts this. Is there a way to keep iron levels balanced without her having to take an iron supplement? She has also just begun high dose vitamin D. I know she can't ignore the thyroid either.

http://www.medinewsdigest.com/?p=3025
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut Empty Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 am

has been on iron supplements for a long while

As the article asks, it's a mistake to take iron or increase iron absorption... especially in MS. I believe this is true, IMO.

Take IP-6 for anemia. Google will show this is the alternative. IP-6 turns the unusable rust (positively charged iron) back to usable iron. MS has high iron levels in the brain and EGCG supplment (green tea) may help for some. As well as m iridium.

There was an Italian medical professor who did the research because his wife had MS and found that all MS patients had damaged veins in the brain and most had high levels of iron,

There is quite a bit of good info on this forum about CCSVI if you wish to do a search.

In short, many cases of CCSVI in MS and "many" other neurological ailments has a specific pathogen causes issue called FL1953... now renamed Protomyxzoa rhuematica. As the new name shows, it causes great pain. This is the biofilm producing pathogen that is probably greatly responsible for the CCSVI.

Eating fat (any fat) in food causes the biofilm to rapidly grow. A low fat diet appears to be the best answer so far.

A good article on FL1953 = http://www.iadvocatehealth.org/protozoal_infection0.aspx

"Symptoms of FL1953 are similar to Babesia. Symptoms include cold hands and feet, headache behind the eyes, scalp sores, sinus congestion, notable teeth pain, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dry cough, abdominal pain, nausea, IBS,

insomnia, sweats, bladder pain, muscle pain, twitching, profound fatigue, exercise intolerance, insomnia, brain fog, poor balance, anxiety, OCD, irritability, hypercoagulation."

"As you give more fatty acids, you increase the growth rate of the organism by 150 times."

This pathogen is especially common the older one gets as well... as well as animals. Well, at least dogs, lol. Probably, commonly transferred through mosquitos as well as other means.

Here is a good video on how well diet works for some with MS. She also has a book. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqaogsfw6k

And FWIW, a low fat diet and changing in diet can cause massive herxes and massive ill feeling. So beware some may get worse before getting better and a good idea to learn how to detox and chelate. Actually, those with hair loss experience "massive" ill feelings when changing diet for some but for another story. Smile

Mold can be the trigger for MS and there is a lot of literature on the internet for mold causing MS. IMO, everyone with MS needs to treat for mold their entire life. They need to spray their home and car with thieves oil and/or classical radionics rate of 803,000 ohms to remove mold biotoxins from the body. And if one wants a pill, Chlosetyramine is commonly used but due to the side effects (constipation, etc.) cholestepure is a good alternative.

Lyme is also common here as well and may also be a trigger as well. Lowering lyme load can give a big reduction in symptoms.

Lyme, l form bacteria (autoimmune pathogens) and/or related pathogens is the reason for Vitamin D dysfunction! Lower the autoimmune pathogen load and Vitamin D status is easier to get a handle on IMO. Taking Vitamin D pill can give relief from symptoms for awhile but is a bad idea and recovering from MS makes it harder IMO. I would rather vote for ibuprofen when symptoms are bad.

If one does take Vitamin D pill, would also want to take co-factors such as Vitamin A, Boron, Vitamin K, Zinc, magnesium malate or magnesium aspartate. Although, taking too much magnesium may increase biofilm and further cause a problem for CCSVI.

For the brain, I would recommend ormus. Some info = http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/health/another.htm

A good source = C-11, M-3 (White Dove) and/or M Iridium (Elixir of Life) http://www.oceanalchemy.com/

For the cancer, while I don't own one, for the average person and to make things simple I would recommend negative static electricity via Pyro Energen or the Static Gen II. Used at night will give faster results. Would definitely recommend to help prevent future relapse in cancer. Or a larger protocol for cancer if desired = http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

Back to MS, I would also highly recommend purchase of at least a cheap Rife machine which can be bought for as little as $100 - 200 used for the frequency 5000 Hz.

5000 Hz is probably the biggest part of the protocol IMO. And I believe it to help with CCSVI as well as lymphatic system and other issues (HHV - 6?).

My next post below will show how I believe the lymphatic system is important in MS.

Here is info on 5000 Hz from Dr. Loyd though.

"[MS]"I have seen steady progress with the F-SCAN."
"A Seattle researcher reports that the use of 5000 Hz for 90 minutes a day produces steady progress with MS.

""Red blood cells (RBCs) have a limited lifetime of 120 days or so. One function of the spleen is to identify and remove the worn out RBCs. It is unlikely that 5000 Hz will damage heathy RBCs but it may break up the old ones."

"MS patients often use 5000 Hz for up to 90 minutes a day with great benefit reported."

"This is unpublished personal communication from a local practitioner who has been seeing excellent results for years with 5000 Hz."

[unknown author]"I recently spoke to a local researcher who said she has helped eight out of eight MS patients make major improvement. She has found that 5000 Hz will reverse the disease if used long enough per session. Sessions are 60-90 minutes with paddles on feet and hands. Treatments are anywhere from daily to twice a week.

After symptoms are relieved, treatments can be once a week. Digestive enzymes (Proactazyme) are used at the rate of 3-4 per meal at first. Also between meals. Candida, parasites, bowel cleansing, and allergies are also addressed. Lecithin and antioxidants are also used. She believes that 5000 Hz is the most important part of the program. Dick"

Richard Loyd

royalrife.com

-

A Case of MS

MS patient "DS" came to see me in late 2008. She was diagnosed with

rapidly developing MS with neurological symptoms worsening quickly.

Both mold toxin and Lyme scores were high. There was a wheat sensitivity.

She learned how remove mold from her home and car and mold toxins from

herself. She went on a program for heavy metals. She scanned herself

for frequencies and applied them. She decided to stop attending her

church which meets in a moldy building.

She remains symptom free."

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 am; edited 3 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut Empty Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Iron, and the Gut

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

New Pieces to the Puzzle of MS

What needs to be included in the understanding of MS is how an ACIDIC central nervous system and excess proteins (damaged cells and fibrin) may be damaging the nerve and myelin sheath. The lymphatic system helps to detox damaged cells and fibrin from the central nervous system and body. Every nerve has tiny lymphatic vessels that helps to keep proteins and fibrin from building in the nerve.

New research in animal studies shows that up to 48% of cerebrospinal fluid is absorbed by the lymphatic system. Even though the brain does not have a lymphatic system the meninges, the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord do have lymph vessels in two of its three layers.

In a 2004 study from University of California San Diego, Katerina Akassoglous, Ph.D the study’s first author writes, “Multiple sclerosis is a nervous system disease with vascular damage, resulting from leakage of blood proteins, including fibrin, into the brain… Our study shows that fibrin facilitates the initiation of the inflammatory response in the nervous system and contributes to nerve tissue damage in an animal model of the disease.”

Lymphatic System Helps to Detox Trapped Proteins, Including Fibrin

If you have Multiple Sclerosis it's time to pay attention to the above study; proteins, including fibrin are a major contributing factor in initiating your disease. No matter how long you have had the disease you can dramatically help to slow the progression of MS or reverse the damage by learning how to improve the Lymph/Brain Connection

http://lymphman.com/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks so much, Rdkml. That was an incredible post. Its given me a ton of research to do, and at least I get to spend some time with my girlfriend, Google. Now, my budget isnt great, so in terms of a very affordable Rife machine, is there a source you would recommend? The $100-200 range would be fine, although I understand the more expensive machines would be more effective.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 am

the more expensive machines would be more effective.

Not exactly. 5,000 Hz is 5,000 Hz in general. The more expensive ones you're able to do a lot more with it but all we are after is 5,000 Hz.

Well, as an example, I own a Instek SFG 2004 which I got used for $110 on Ebay. New they cost about $280 new.

While I don't own this, but as a quick glance this should also work well as all we are looking for is something that can do 5000 Hz... probably as a square wave. http://www.amazon.com/Instek-SFG-1003-MHz-Function-Generator/dp/B0051W6LDW/ref=pd_cp_hi_3

Then all you'd need is a BNC to alligator clip http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=bnc+to+alligator&_sacat=0

and hand holds and/or foot pads. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zapper-Handholds-Universal-/350092742939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item518327511b

and then wrap wet paper towels over hand holds and/or foot pads and then they are good to go.

In fact, if this is too complicated for the person to grasp, they can actually just order a Ultimate Zapper. The maker of the Ultimate Zapper had MS and can read his recovery story as well as testimonials. I've owned one for about 4 years. http://zap.intergate.ca/

It doesn't hit the exact 5000 Hz frequency but the cost is about $220 and also has a 90 day or so money back guarantee and is easier to grasp and understand.

So again, the expensive Rife machines your able to do a lot of different things but all we are after is the frequency 5,000 Hz in this case. If they ever wanted to target different things, then the cheapest Rife machine I'd recommend would be the F-125 which is about $550 new.

Heck, if she was worried about future cancer tumors could even own say a FScan and target tumors as tumors have their own frequency. But the F-Scan costs about $3,500 new so we are starting to get expensive here so have to keep in mind the cost to benefit ratio... but I guess it's all relative. A study = http://www.royalrife.com/cancer_scan.pdf

But then again, owning say a Pyro Energen ($1,100 or so) or Static Gen II ($750 or so) would probably be a better option to prevent a cancer tumor at this stage for her.

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks again Rdkml. For someone who isn't all too familiar with frequency therapies, that info is really helpful.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down