Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
How are you guys massaging and brushing? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How are you guys massaging and brushing?

2 posters

Go down

How are you guys massaging and brushing? Empty How are you guys massaging and brushing?

Post  Adelante Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

Hi everyone, I have been reading the success some are having with brushing and massaging the scalp, thought I'd share my method and take anyone's suggestions.
After I shower I massage the scalp, rotating fingers for a minute then moving to other parts of the scalp, all up spend give minutes. I then use a plastic Combe and brush until red.

Adelante

Back to top Go down

How are you guys massaging and brushing? Empty Re: How are you guys massaging and brushing?

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 am

I pretty much try to stimulate my scalp throughout the day. I keep a brush in my vehicle, so on my way to/from work I brush for 2-3 minutes, then briskly for a minute or two before and after applying topicals.
So all in all, I probably spend 10-15 minutes aday brushing.

Also, I rub my scalp with my fingernails gently in small circular motions at various times throughout the day.

Lastly, I stretch my scalp out routinely throughout the day.
Picture grasping a basketball. I put my palm on my temple and use an upward motion on the temples while squeezing. This stretches out the muscles in the temple areas. I hold for a couple seconds to a few seconds and more a little further back. I also do this on the back of my head. It helps to have short hair.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down