Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.

+5
calvicie
whodathunkit
gg4545
restorator
ubraj
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   Empty A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

deleted

Last edited by rdkml on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   Empty Re: A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.

Post  restorator Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

i will run it tonight how long do you think i need to wait before i post results?? Also i haven't run any for a few days so in theory i could run this alone and tell you exactly how i reacted to it.. Let me know jdp

restorator

Back to top Go down

A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   Empty Re: A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.

Post  gg4545 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

^^^^what he or she said how long should i wait jdp??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:46 pm

I really am not sure how long it would take for benefits for hair.

However, let me know if you get any hits from it. What I mean is if you feel ill or feel better a day or two or so after running it.

And of course, those running it on a SC-1A/SG-1, I always recommend to sit close to the SC-1A/SG-1 for the fastest benefit. That's how I primarly use it and recommend it.

So far, this appears to be the best BX/BY frequencies IMO.

I'm looking for honest feedback from someone who has current hair loss as I have MS, Parkinson's, Lyme, mostly cancer crossed off and am looking at updating my info on hair loss so that others may benefit.

Thank you.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 pm

I'll run it. Let you know in a few days.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Glad to hear it jdp.. I wouldn't mind being your newest success story! lol i've seen what rife has done for greenpower, the one, pancacke, you and elan so im going through the process to have my amalgams removed. I know it works i am just hesitant with the amalgams in. I have run scripts got hits and felt the calm scalp benefit even went waaaaaayyyy off the diet and seen that it really only affected my scalp rather than my hair. I am just going to go with a few of your detox methods until i get them out. Only 2. Another thing i have been on the elimination diet and i am seeing some results from that. Just don't think my gut is healthy enough to take really anything right now without scalp itch. no red meat, chicken, and a host of others. But im dealing with what i can

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 am

Hey gg4545,

I sent this info to you once before but am posting this info for others if they wish to experiment and see if it helps with food sensitivities.

"Hiatal hernia is very common and it is surprisingly disruptive to the whole body. It is also very easy to correct with a simple manual adjustment.

Correcting a hiatal hernia may make some food sensitivities go away. It will also often eliminate the need for enzymes or other digestive aids. It may even eliminate the need for hormone therapies."

"Have the person stand with their back to a wall or a door. With your fingertips, find the bottom of their sternum. Gently push your fingertips up under the sternum. Ask them to take a deep breath and then let it out. As they let their breath out, you apply pressure toward their back and toward their feet at a 45 degree angle. Your fingers are pointing up, not down. We do not want them to feel like they are being stabbed. You should be indenting their skin an inch or two. They are allowed to breathe while you apply the pressure. Release the pressure after about 20 seconds. It may take a few hours for the irritated tissues to feel better.

If a small person wannts to do this for a large person, have them lie on their back and you kneel by their head. Place the bony spur on the heel of your right palm (near your wrist) just off the edge of the bottom of their breastbone in the soft area there. Place your left palm on top of your right hand. Have the person take a deep breath. As they let it out, apply firm pressure at a 45-degree angle toward their back and their feet. They are allowed to breathe while you are doing this. Hold this for half a minute and then relax the pressure.

There is a method for self-correcting a hiatal hernia that can produce good results. Drink a quart of water as quickly as possible. Then raise yourself up on your toes and drop down sharply onto your heels several times. Some people even jump off a stair step. Either method may jolt the stomach back down where it belongs."

http://www.royalrife.com/digest.html

Someone once mentioned Dr. Loyd's Infection General helped with food sensitivities. However, this may be more powerful and may be helpful for many other benefits as well. Based only on my experience though.

#Stimulate Repair / Healing Of Nerve Damage
#Beneficial and Normalizing Freq Bruce Stenulson

label loop

program c

dwell 300

vbackfreq a 0.002478752 0 50

vbackfreq b 0.049787068 0 50

578 764 657 2.0 657 10000 5000

goto loop

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 pm

lol yeah it helped temporarily so i think those who do benefit would have to do it several times until they had a more long term benefit. A question about the infrared sauna we talked about. newport had said something about it mobilizing metals. I have it ready to go im just looking for you to comment on this. You know in wearing these beautiful amalgams lol!

keep the scripts coming thanks jdp!!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 am

Infrared saunas are good. I would recommend it. Of course the sun would be better in the early hours of the day or in the evening when possible... even fully clothed but when your not able to be in the sun, infrared saunas are good.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 am

i ran the script last night for half an hour and had no noticeable effect, but then again, i never herx to anything. i'll run it again tonight and see... and obviously too early to judge impact on hair.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 am

calvicie,

Do you own a SC-1A or SG-1?

Also, are you running scripts off Output I or Output II.

Output II is the one closest to the adjustable knob.

Thanks.

Also, for what it's worth, have seen it mention from another user with another Rife machine that they never saw much benefit to Rife until they used normalizing stimulating frequencies such as Bruce Stenlson's. His site isn't available right now but they can be found here. http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter131/index.htm

In short, many audio frequencies are actually physiological frequencies. They don't actually kill a lot of pathogens but help the body such as say increasing immune system for example. You can experiment with the above freq or CAFL or similar to see if they benefit you first before going to the more advanced radio frequencies.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

rdkml wrote:Do you own a SC-1A or SG-1?... Also, are you running scripts off Output I or Output II.
yes, i have an SG-1 and I run it from output II and also sit within a meter of it. i'm just one of those guys that can take anything, i mean anything, and never feel a thing. for example, 20 mg of iodine on my first try without salt loading and no herx. even sleeping pills don't make me sleep and 5 espressos won't keep me up, thus not feeling the rife is no big surprise.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

sounds like a suppressed immune system

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 pm

gg4545 wrote:sounds like a suppressed immune system
me?... not likely. i'm also one of those guys that never gets sick. I've never had the flu, any disease, not even a severe cold. To illustrate this point, a couple of months ago, I took my first sick day from work in 24 years. F'ing appendicitis, the first time i've ever been in a hospital for anything but a cast or stitches. but i digress, my immune system is fine.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Maybe it was jdp/rdkml that said this but that kinda isn't a good thing when you never get sick! Which kinda would explain hairloss.. Its only opinion but hairloss is more or less the body way of dealing with an overload of stress imo. Just soo many ways the body tries to tell us something is not right and we avoid looking at the signs

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Jdp no hits on the script, i did get a nice one on the cancer gen. though. Another thing i will run any scripts you send my way but i am in awww about how well the removing all foods that i have a reaction to works. im trying to tough it through a long period of this but i can see my hair thicken and new hairs sprouting like a few days in. grounding also helps this process and so does a good salt!! Im using pink himalayan. So i am starting to think that this is a gut thing for me and anything i do positively for the gut will reflect on top of my head as well...

I wanted to add for those of you who have not heard this, it is best imo to not drink anything after food is consumed for about two hours maybe more. Just pour some cold water on a freshly prepared steak and check it out. I think you will get my point

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 am

Yeah, just about everyone suffering from hair loss has immune dysfunction or at the very least the majority do IMO.

The way I see it just about everyone or maybe it's just the majority with hair loss will have a problem with their gut. Not to mention considering that's where a lot of our immune system is located it makes sense.

About not drinking water between meals, this link may interest you and they do similar. http://prettysmartnaturalideas.wordpress.com/2007/12/10/36/

I remember A < R mentioning to me in the past that taking "a lot" of modified citrus pectin worked very well to make one feel well. He was right. Besides modified citrus pectins known role in detoxing lead and such, it's lesser known role is that it works very well for the immune system and this was true IME.

Well, rather than spending a small fortune on supplements, I personally use Rife to get similar results.

For instance, rather than spending say $100 a month on modified citrus pectin, can use frequencies to boost the immune system. The old Rife frequencies (audio range frequencies) are physiological frequencies and they work well for this purpose. For instance, the audio range frequencies for cancer it is actually said to help activate the white blood cells.

I'm sure everyone has their own frequencies that work best for them but FWIW this one from Dr. Loyd works best for me personally which is for leukemia.
label loop
dwell 180
duty 71.5
pulse 4 60
fuzz 1 .03125
2127, 2008, 880,822, 787, 727, 690, 666,
590, 10000, 2008, 1850, 450,
440, 422, 428, 2030,
2030, 2030, 465

duty 5
15,14, 6.8
goto loop

So again, running the above frequency for me personally is the equivalent of taking a small fortune in modified citrus pectin based on how well I feel.

Or another is ubiquinol/CoQ 10 which is a good anti aging supplement as it raises ATP. Well, 10 Hz in a NASA study quadruples ATP with 5 or 15 Hz doubling ATP. Instead of taking say $15 worth of ubiquinol every month, running 10 Hz (duty 50) works well instead.

Or another is hyaluronic acid. It's precursor which is more well known is glucosamine which helps to give joints more lubrication and tissues, etc. more water which is another anti aging supplement. Instead of spending $20 a month on hyaluronic acid, running 5000 Hz (duty 50) works just as well.

Although, I might be mistaken on 5000 Hz and it's actually the other frequencies in this script. It takes me months to be positive on something but I'm pretty sure. The script comes from Bruce Stenulson which originally was for repair nerve damage but of course there are always other issues the same frequencies help with
label loop
dwell 300
578 764 657 2.0 657 10000 5000
goto loop

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Jdp
Got hits on the scripts.. shouldnt have run both on the same day but i know i got hits. I was wondering and i kinda know that answers i am looking for but thought i should hear your thoughts on the matter as well anyways. I can regrow with the elimination diet but can't go outside of it if i want it to continue, so if i healed my leaky gut and got my flora working properly and added the proper alkaline foods my benefits should only increase correct?? considering i'm only working with nothing this should broaden my capabilities right? I think i have made it to the point where you see progress but are also at the fork in the road and new steps kinda keep getting pushed off.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Yes, but these things take time for the gut to heal.

Typically, those on an elimination diet are able to eat small quantities of the food they once weren't able to 6 - 12 months later. Before Rife, I found it was 6 months later but I couldn't eat more than a small quantity if my memory is right.

After Rife, I could eat extremely large quantities of say wheat/gluten that I once was sensitive to with no problem.

I would agree based with Shoemaker based on my experience that killing lyme will allow one to eat large quantities of wheat/gluten without getting a strong reaction.

Could the rise in wheat/gluten sensitivity (although not true celiac disease) also be correlated with lyme? I believe Shoemaker is correct as well as lyme co infections.

Parasites as well in leaky gut.

Even giardia is said to be a common one and Dr. Loyd has a loop program for it with before and after test results. But like the cancer viruses it takes time to lower the numbers. Or there is infection general loop to lower common pathogens such as lyme .

Then there is mold sensitivity which causes lots of inflammation and which I agree with Dr. Loyd that it may be a bigger problem than pathogens... in general.

All of these should help with healing the gut besides the more traditional info on healing the gut that's found online. Not to mention correcting the hiatal hernia which is common problem for those with food sensitivities which I've posted in the past.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Forgot to mention regarding the gut and food sensitivities that mycobacterium paratuberculosis (TB) is also another one to hit and newport has previously mentioned it being connected with hair loss and way back I remember it being true.

There of course is newport's script, Sutherland made his available for free because of how widespread it is and there also is Dr. Loyd's TB loop programs.

Interestingly, it's common in milk products.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks to Jim Bare for finding this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100210174000/http://www.rife.de/healing_with_electricity.html

The Biological Effects of a Pulsed Electrostatic Field with Specific Reference to Hair - ElectroTrichoGenesis
W. Stuart Maddin, M.D., F.R.C.P.(C), Peter W. Bell, B.Sc. (Pharm.), M.B.A., and John H.M. James, M.D., C.C.F.P.C. - Division of Dermatology, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This comparative, controlled study demonstrates the positive biological effect on hair regrowth of a pulsed electrical field administered according to a regularized treatment schedule over 36 weeks. Mean hair count comparisons within the groups significantly favor the treatment group, which exhibited a 66.1% hair count increase over baseline. The control group increase over baseline was 25.6%. It is notable also that 29 of the 30 treatment subjects (96.7%) exhibited regrowth or no further hair loss. The process is without side effects and untoward reactions. The rationale of this phenomenon is unclear but is considered to be due to an eletrophysiologic effect on the quiescent hair follicle, similar to that documented with respect to bone fracture and soft tissue repair enhancement. The electrical pulse may cause increased cell mitosis through calcium influx, involving both the hair follicle sheath and dermal papilla cells. For more than 30 years the relationship between electrical effects and the growth of mammalian tissue has been a subject of interest and conjecture. Starting with studies of electrical signals arising from nonexcitable tissues, exogenous signals have been applied to cellular and animal models to determine biologic response, and electrical stimulation has been used clinically to enhance hard and soft tissue repair.1 This study presents data on a hair regrowth method utilizing the proximal application to the scalp of a pulsed electrical field. Previously, Gunn and Lee2 reported an experiment involving four men with early hair loss being treated with a commercially available transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation (TENS) device, resulting in a reduction of shedding, an improvement in hair texture, and a gradual resumption in growth rate. Also, in two open, uncontrolled trials involving 25 and 40 subjects, respectively, Bell3 reported that 84% of the former group and 70% of the latter showed regrowth after 60 days, utilizing the electrical modality being tested in this study. Disciplines within the medical profession are familiar with the use of electrical modalities in a variety of circumstances, but the suggestion of electricity stimulating hair growth or regrowth has not been properly investigated. The use of certain frequency and current values in a specified treatment regimen may meet the need for an effective, new form of treatment of a troublesome cosmetic condition, androgenic alopecia, to which increased attention has been paid in recent years. The terminology "electrotrichogenesis" (ETG) aptly and conventionally describes the phenomenon.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 am

jdp - I've been reading through rife curezone today and noticed you made a post saying,
"Traditional dowsing, I can get incredibly ill so I almost never try."
Could you be able to explain that please?

I've also noticed a few people saying theyve nearly died a few times, what is your take on this?

Rife is interesting to say the least...

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

beebrox & tooyoung,

So that I don't hijack other threads, it's best to answer your question over here.

I created my facebook account to help put info in an easier to read format. So what took me many thousands of hours to read others can do in a fraction of the time. It might not be for the novice however.

I also put it together to find good links for other websites with valuable information.

Maybe the James Bare quotes section might be a better area for someone like Beebrox to read more scientific info and studies. Or the PEMF studies.

The problem with all this is nobody can really tell another. They have to read the whole book so to speak as nobody could give a summary without it losing it's meaning and purpose.

Why do people sell Rife machines. Same reason why they would sell LLLT devices. Or stop taking supplements. Or not get into some of the more advanced Eastern healing methods and such. That method is not for them. They'd rather tackle their problem from another angle.

Why have people mentioned about nearly dying? Either the herxing is so severe or they were very ill or both or related issues. This is common to see with a very powerful Rife machine such as a Doug Coil for someone near AIDS level with lyme (where the immune system is very far gone).

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 am

The dying must have been a severe herx, would this not make rife dangerous? I remember NP saying benadryl would stop a herx by suppressing the immune system, is this the only failsafe? I have asthma and it is advised against using benadryl.

Yes I noticed your facebook account, I was wondering if there was any way to make it public? I can't see much without a facebook account, I deleted mine a few days ago because of how much time it wastes.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 pm

rdkml wrote:

I created my facebook account to help put info in an easier to read format. So what took me many thousands of hours to read others can do in a fraction of the time. It might not be for the novice however.

I also put it together to find good links for other websites with valuable information.

Maybe the James Bare quotes section might be a better area for someone like Beebrox to read more scientific info and studies. Or the PEMF studies. You knew about this?

I'd glad to read/study it. You are willing to share this page? I am collecting valuable info in a bit different way. I do it by printing it out, storing books on my comp and collecting various links in firefox. I even own my personal wikipedia where i collect things in brainmapping way, but's work for a educated team, not single ''lacking time'' person, whose previous 80% of life wasnt spend in complementary direction as last 2 procents of his life.Smile

A favor for those who own a F125 or F165 Rife machine.   Health10

The problem with all this is nobody can really tell another. They have to read the whole book so to speak as nobody could give a summary without it losing it's meaning and purpose.

Well, trying to do it would still help. Which books you suggest to read? What do you do with your RIFE on yourself, beside killing pathogens? You mentioned stimulationg ATP production by resonate the mitochondria of human cells or something simmilar before, what else? What's your health/hairloss status anyway?

Why do people sell Rife machines. Same reason why they would sell LLLT devices. Or stop taking supplements. Or not get into some of the more advanced Eastern healing methods and such. That method is not for them. They'd rather tackle their problem from another angle.

Why have people mentioned about nearly dying? Either the herxing is so severe or they were very ill or both or related issues. This is common to see with a very powerful Rife machine such as a Doug Coil for someone near AIDS level with lyme (where the immune system is very far gone).

Can imagine it's this way. I think the most problematic thing in health recovery is that person thinks a various regimen/therapy/whatever is responcible for their health if they invest some money into it Money is not equal to work/effort/motivation/focus/lifestyle/whatever. I think this analogy would be similar to ''buying love''. You have to make health and love by yourself, money and equipment/supps are just tools you might or might not need in this way. I really see it this way

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next