Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine

2 posters

Go down

Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine Empty Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine

Post  Jdp710 Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 am

I’m rarely on 8nternet but Every once in awhile get a small breakthrough in my discoveries and treatments for various ailments and sometimes will share them online.    As some may know on this forum have spent a small fortune and incredible amount of time treating myself and others and looking for ways to create devices similar to as shown in movie ellysium health pod.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMoJHf7rCQ

While there is no one device that treats a huge variety of disorders as shown 8n elyssium or as easy to treat there are many different devices and knowing which device to use to diagnose and treat can get challenging.  

Have been using nls devices such as qmra from 5 years ago to 8 d lris and now hunter 4025 for diagnosis snd to see how treatments respond.  The use of 5000 hz square wave on has shown very effective in a variety of ailments that respond favorably to stem cells from parkinsons to stroke and others.  I personally use scalar wave via sg-1 by sitting next to device similar to plasma bulb to transmit scalar waves which scalar waves increase immune system.  Note that treatment takes long period of time.  The worse the ailment and longer the disorder has been around the longer a favorable outcome takes in my experience.  

Also note have been researching 5000 hz for about 6 years for brain ailments.  It’s just using a nls device has been confirming my research.  Which has been 2 years of experimenting to finally mention my results to make sure they were accurate.

Here is quote i posted on another forum.
To add regarding the use of 5000 hz, 5000 hz has been used and reported back on rife forums to work on certain blood disorders such as polycythemia and hemochromatosis. Seeing before and after nidus testing after months of use of 5000 hz I wouldn’t be surprised if 5000 hz is working partly via stem cells such as mentioned from 3:00 - 5:00 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2L8NM6r0XuY

Multiple sclerosis has also been mentioned to work well with 5000 hz square wave... if used for long enough. Another ailment that responds favorably to stem cell treatment. I wonder if other ailments that respond to stem cell treatment also respond to 5000 hz. Just a thought

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine Empty Re: Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine

Post  cdto2012 Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi, glad you took the time to share your development projects. I enjoyed the second video. I worked and built a Rife Bare Plasma Rife machine for many years.

My summary on this dated version was that it has plenty of power and potential. I was useful for some things like staph , and I had very detailed frequency charts. Overall I concluded that I need a medical lab to verify and tune my treatments. For example, I was treating cancer tumors. If the area swelled up, was it breaking down the tumor, or just inflaming and irritating it?

I usually treated under the 2,000 hertz range. You need to be careful of the upper square wave active harmonics reaching into the human DNA range for subtle damage. 5000 khz with moderate wattage is probably ok, but something to consider.

You mentioned that you were treating with scalar waves with plasma bulbs. I am not sure how you could get scalar from a plasma wave, unless you had 2 bulbs, or maybe plasma interfering with EMF ? I did plenty of scalar research mostly relating to antigravity and inertia.

Anyhow since you mentioned stimulating stem cells to activate. My side thought is that I hope you are just stimulating with an activation communication signal. Usually stem cells are called to activation by a healing crisis or response. Hopefully you are not doing daily damage that is met with a stem cell and immune system cleanup and response. I mention this because I actively mildly injure my scalp daily, and it is regrowing the hair ( probably from stem cell and platelet rich blood cells).

Really just wanted to welcome your work here on the forum and let you know that there are people interested. We have had some other threads on such topics. I think that the tech is excellent potential , but kind of a blunt instrument that is a challenge to measure the positive and side effects.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine Empty Re: Experiments regarding 5000 hz with Rife machine

Post  Jdp710 Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:19 am

Hi cdto2012,

Not using plasma but was referring to use of sg-1 by sitting next to the unit.  Like one would do as if sitting next to a plasma bulb.  

I assume you are aware, but anthony holland of novobiotronics has sone extensive research with rife bare unit in treating cancer cells and found specific frequency range to use with the unit.  I personally would use those frequencies over using other frequency ranges that are used such as cafl if you ever did cancer experiments again.  I can dig out those frequencies if you’re not aware.  

I personally use hunter 4025 and 8d lris to confirm research.  Including confirming if certain supplements are helpful or not.  Here is some experiments done with hunter 4025 that is helping me to confirm what is working and not.  https://uk.metatron-nls.ru/medical-lit/

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Wow that is like dreamland technology based on the years ago that I was active in the practice.  Thanks for the ideas.  Watching this video for starters, amazing stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWHbAQVFNKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te31vhOBXx0

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down