Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency?

2 posters

Go down

(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? Empty (OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency?

Post  takingaction Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:26 pm

The U.S. Health Department's Office of the Inspector General released a statement this week revealing childhood vaccines administered through free government programs may have been stored improperly, rendering them less effective.

The OIG reviewed samples from 45 locations registered within the CDC's Vaccines for Children. They found 76 percent of the vaccines tested may have been stored at inappropriate temperatures for at least five hours over a two-week period.

Additionally, 13 locations had mixed expired and unexpired vaccines and 16 had kept expired vaccines.

(article continues)
http://www.rttnews.com/1902291/free-child-vaccines-were-stored-incorrectly-us-govt.aspx?type=hnr&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=sitemap

The local news channel claimed that wouldn't make the vaccine dangerous, just ineffective, but then again the media used to say mercury fillings are safe. When I looked up studies on temperature and mercury, it seemed to indicate a possible problem. Also, if the main ingredients were rendered inert, wouldn't that sort of empower the carriers/fillers? Disclaimer: I'm neither a conspiracy theorist nor an alarmist.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? Empty Re: (OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency?

Post  rofl Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:06 pm

I dont know about the USA, but in australia childhood vaccines dont have thermasol (which is the preservative that contains mercury).

thermasol is only put into the multi-use vials that contain multi doses (as these need preservative, to last a long time after being opened.)

the childrens vaccines are in single use vials (so they dont need to last once opened)

so basically the powers that be agree that thermasol is toxic and can harm children, yet they are not concerned with it harming adults.

it may vary depending on ur own countries laws.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

(OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency? Empty Re: (OT?) Improper Vaccine Storage - Any Effect on Mercury Potency?

Post  takingaction Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Children are more sensitive to substances, so that's likely part of why adult vaccines are different. Anyway, yes, the study is about children's vaccines, but I'm assuming that storage errors are common among all vaccines.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

yes but how can storage problems effect mercury toxicity when there is no mercury in the childrens vaccines.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 am

! I mean the vaccines that contain mercury.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down