Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect

3 posters

Go down

Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect Empty Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect

Post  Smurfy Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:14 am

I've read that the vast majority of the mercury in fillings escapes in the first couple of months. Now, I've had probably 8 amalgams in my mouth during the course of my life, 4 of which were baby teeth, obviously now gone. However, I didn't consider until now, most of the vapor from those could (and probably is) still in my system. Combine this with the fact that 9 years ago or so, I received 3 or 4 vaccinations at once for college entry requirements. This seems to be a perfect storm for mercury toxicity.

Another thing I realized, if you live in the same household as anyone with a mouth of metal, you breathe what they exhale. I've likely ingested a ton of mercury.

Getting to the systemic point, where does mercury usually collect? I'm sure some is in my brain, as I've got a pretty bad short-term memory, and muscle twitches. I read a few places that it collects largely in the liver, which could be huge. Could it be the liver dysfunction that affects the hair? Or the mercury itself traveling to the follicle?

I can't afford to have my 4 amalgams out for the time being, but I do think a strong detox is mandatory.

The regimen starting this weekend: EC, curcumin, ALA, broccomax, humifulvate, selenium, and loads of spring water.
Already on: Iodine, chlorella.
Looking into: Cilantro

Seeing as most of the mercury has leeched out over the years, I feel it's wise to dump the years worth of stored mercury out of my system, and do maintenance dosage weekly to "keep up" with what is still leaking into my body.

My last question is: What effects should I notice if this is working correctly? How long in theory should it take to wash these metals out, given I take these every day or every other day?

For the record: I have temple recession which came on rapidly to my knowledge, about 4 or 5 years ago, with otherwise thick non-mpb type hair, and lots of premature gray.

Thanks team, I look forward to any input!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect Empty Re: Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect

Post  Decro435 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 am

Just looking into mercury as well, I'm thinking that a lot of the mercury was possibly passed down through my grandparents and my mother.. This is possible right?.

Anyway, your regimen looks good I was thinking along the same lines as well. Humifuvlate seems like the key.

I'm thinking that my side effects from Iodine which are still lingering on could be as a result of it stirring up the mercury, but I've read that it isn't good at chelating mercury.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect Empty Re: Amalgam, mercury, and systemic effect

Post  tooyoung Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 am

Decro - How are you planning on chelating the mercury? Apparently people have been having problems getting ToxGuard into England, not sure about Ireland.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 am

Didn't know about that?, Probably the same here.

I'm going to try and get Humifuvlate anyways..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 am

Decro435 wrote:Just looking into mercury as well, I'm thinking that a lot of the mercury was possibly passed down through my grandparents and my mother.. This is possible right?.

Anyway, your regimen looks good I was thinking along the same lines as well. Humifuvlate seems like the key.

I'm thinking that my side effects from Iodine which are still lingering on could be as a result of it stirring up the mercury, but I've read that it isn't good at chelating mercury.

I forgot about that... it's another factor too!

I bet it does stir it up, hopefully with continuous use it keeps it in motion so other mechanisms can grab on and show it the exit...
The more I look at this, it seems like mercury is an incredible culprit for our issues. The body can regulate itself and hormones just fine, but not when it's constantly being slapped around by these metals... and I think THAT is the root of all evil.

Spur of the moment thought: Families say hair loss is genetic... maybe it's not the genes being passed down, it's the metal and junk with it!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 am

Heavy metals really mess your hormones up, also the thyroid is heavily effected. Thyroid problems such as Hypothyroidism encourage yeast problems such as candida.. Is candida whats causing my itchy scalp?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

Probably! I was on a fruit-juice binge for 2 weeks last month, and I had quite the itch. Totally aggravated the yeast with that much sugar. Switched to spring water, with no fruit, and no more itch!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 am

Just seen this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/12/15/mercury.dental.fillings/index.html?hpt=C1
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Good catch... gotta love how they totally side-step the harm with fuzzy logic... "the government says its good so it must be!" and how its suddenly non-toxic when its in our mouths like some sanctuary.... Mad

On the bright side, at least it made news. I think it's a much bigger deal that we realize! But yeah after reading that ladies' story on there, I'm really excited to detox!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 am

Smurfy - How is all this going? I just re-read this topic and it's made me glad I ordered humifulvate yesterday. Have you found anything effective for memory?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 am

It's been only 2-3 weeks so far, so huge changes wouldn't be noticed yet. My long term memory has always been awesome, but short term suffers... I can say with certainty it has improved - though slightly, meaning I can recall what I had for dinner the night before, without hesitation and having to really think about it. I really don't attribute this to one certain supp, I think just chelation in general, clearing things out works, whatever your approach.

I've been on source natural's cilantro tincture for 3 days now as well. Every other day I smear some on my wrists and ankles. Every other day from that, I use 20 drops to make tea. This stuff is great! It's like sweeter/leafier green tea! Immediate effects: calmer, and I can think much more clearly, without becoming irrational.

I found that >50mg of iodine caused a slight shed or bad hair day, but after adding 200mcg of selenium, that stopped too. (hmmmm).

One fact though: I'm having trouble getting a full nights' sleep, not hard falling asleep but waking up earlier than usual, feeling kind of tired. Might just be the lack of exercise though, who knows!

As for humifulvate, I only take one a day, every other day, as it's kind of expensive to take the amount they recommend...
Oh as a side effect, that stuff makes me pee! It has a very very slight cloudy color to it as well... wonder what that is...

Key points as of now: Restlessness, calmer, better short-term memory, urine changes.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 am

One more thing I just remembered:

Muscle spasms are WAY down.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:18 am

Thanks for the reply Smurfy, it seems all your "key points" are things I am hoping to improve. Personally I don't think humifulvate is too expensive, I'm just going to take 1 a day for 3 months and stop possibly for the rest of the year, depending on how my symptoms are. When I think of it in that way, it's not too bad.

The cloudy colour in your pee is possibly getting the bad stuff out? I read in a metals thread about someone with cloudy pee but can't remember the reply. (Probably from too much metals in me haha)

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 am

No problem, always willing to share info.

One a day or every other day isn't expensive at all, but the 4-6 per day as recommended on the bottle adds up too quick, that would be almost a bottle a week! ($70 a month or more) Hence why I'm also doing just one. I think as long as its regularly taken for x amount of time, it'll be very effective.

As far as the cloudy pee, I really hope it's metal and excess waste. It varies day-to-day though, yesterday it was slightly more greenish and crystal clear, the day before more typical yellow but cloudy. If it's the metal filtration theory, it appears metals get released/excreted in bursts, otherwise it would be cloudy everyday. Time will tell... if it clears up in a couple months, then we can be sure it was related to chelation.

And yeah actually you have a point with not remembering the post. Seemingly easy to recall things have become much easier to recall, especially with cilantro. Example: I was programming yesterday, had a problem that was stuck on for literally hours. I made cilantro tea later in the day, and BAM! I solved the issue without much effort while consuming the tea. It's not a coincidence, did the same thing over the weekend and reacted the same way... it's like the clouds and stressful thoughts clear away while taking that stuff. It really is amazing for mental clarity, and yes.. it works in 10 minutes.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down