Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ?

3 posters

Go down

(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? Empty (A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ?

Post  chipdouglas Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am

Hi IH,

Given I'm in health care, I'm being heavily pressured to get the shot--locally, we're getting vaccination ahead of the scheduled time, for some reason. After I told my teacher I didn't want to get the shot with adjuvant, she obviously tried to pressure me, and then came with the following argument :

''The mercury in the vaccine isn't methyl mercury but ethyl mercury, which is harmless and clears the body rapidly.''

She then asked me to watch a video made by some medical doctor, who's mandated to dissipate the misinformation/fear campaign and put people's mind at rest regarding Thimerosal and squalene.

I tell you, this really makes me mad to be in health care and almost have a gun to my head to get the shot.

Would you have any trustworthy information that's not going to be refuted by people that force me to get the shot, so I can at least plant some doubt in their minds.

Vaccination is taking place today tomorrow and on Friday, so I must act quickly. I told my teacher I want to get the non-adjuvant containing shot, but I'm told I won't be granted this one. There's something way wrong about this fear compaign, especially when you look at how milder the virus proves to be so far. I wouldn't have this problem were I not in health care though.

Thanks

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? Empty Re: (A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ?

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:17 am

chipdouglas - I'm sure the doctor will cite the Pichichero study on ethyl mercury. Is it really safe? It's probably safer than methyl mercury, however ethyl mercury's half-life is 6 to 7 days, while shorter than methyl mercury, it is still quite long for a highly toxic substance to to be in the body.

Notice the doctor said that it exits quickly. That has been proven false. You can state that the Pichichero study, while not evaluated for safety of ethyl mercury at all (one of its design flaws), it did at least confirm the half-life and that is enough to cause great concern. Note that the study was on infants, and how it reacts with adults is unknown.

The real truth is, no one actually knows how "safe" or dangerous ethyl mercury really is. I know that they have not evaluated the "safety" of adjuvants in the new vaccine. Studies on the vaccine has completely stopped as of last August last I heard. It's essentially a toxic human experiment and the long-term effects are never evaluated, and the very serious effects from these vaccinates are always latent, so several months or years down the road is when the scary result could happen.

If you end up taking the vaccine, I would suggest putting on a topical french clay which will help absorb the toxins somewhat from the affected area. On top of that, take a humic/fulvic acid supplement to combat potential mercury problems.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

(A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ? Empty Re: (A)H1N1 form of mercury is ethyl mercury not methyl mercury--not toxic ?

Post  hereiam1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:46 am

If you have to get the vaccine, I would take and do the following:

Cold compress on site of injection

Take (the ones with * are important):

vitamin d3
vitamin c * (get lypo-spheric ones if possible)
nac
selenium *
krill oil *
zinc
vitamin e

hereiam1

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:07 am

Thanks to both of you for answering this promptly.

What I also know about the vaccine is that the amount of adjuvant in this one is far superior to other vaccines. It seems that they increase the amount of adjuvant in order to better stimulate the immune system, given they had to include less of the virus in each dose, probably to have enough to go around. Down under, they've just went through winter with 88 fatalities (last I heard). A epistemologist I listened to earlier was saying that he feels that once vaccination campains have launched, that's when he thinks the virus will undergo a mutation, and then they'll put the blame on the nasty (A)H1N1 virus as being the villain as opposed to the vaccine itself.

The increased amount of adjuvant is what worries me. Squalene it seems has been blamed for the Golf War syndrome, which caused hundreds of thoudands to become ill as a result according to that epistemologist above mentioned.

I'll try very hard to get it without the adjuvant--we'll see where this takes me...

If I have to take it, then I'll take what you both have suggested I do.

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down