Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???

4 posters

Go down

Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  Empty Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???

Post  jackorama Sat May 12, 2012 5:24 am

what is the reason? is it suppose to be frizzy, dry and tangled if you're thinning?

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  Empty Re: Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???

Post  Espio Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 am

I noticed the same thing, the top hairs were very dry and wire-like almost but just on the top of the scalp. Thyroid perhaps could explain the dryness?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???  Empty Re: Crown area thinning hair very frizzy and dry???

Post  a<r Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 am

Its the hair on your scalp highest on your head, and also closest to the bone, double whammy of less fleshy and fatty tissue and the place that last gets a supply of blood I think.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackorama Sun May 13, 2012 4:17 am

what shall i do to help this..?? any ideas my friends.?

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Peter Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 am

The dry, frizzy and tangled hair could be due to various reasons. Are you using the right hair products? Check the ingredients list of your shampoo and conditioner.

Does it contain harsh chemicals? Is it that you are over processing your hair? If you have been coloring your hair using harsh dying agents then keep away from the chemicals.

Apply essential oils to your hair twice a week and massage into your scalp in circular motions for at least 3o minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo. Here's a recipe for free natural shampoo:

Consume healthy foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals. Drink plenty of water and exercise daily. Dry hair could also be due to an underlying illness so consult your doctor before using any hair loss treatments. Some recommended herbs are He Shou Wu and saw palmetto.

Mike Peter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down